Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Adrian29

How many guides/angels do you have?

Hello
I want to ask those who met their personal guides/angels, how many do you have? Many blessings.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Administrator
Hey Adrian

Well i have my main guide who has been with me since birth and i have another guide that draws close when im doing Healing. i have seen my guardian angel once.that was many moons ago.its usually my guide i speak to.i see him regular

Namaste
Old 02-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Erm...loads :) Oodles. Far too many for everyone to guide me at once! Apart from a small group, they come and go as I need. More than a dozen archangels and ascended beings, a guardian angel and a number of acquaintances and friends that I'm not sure whether they guide or not, but they're there anyway! Some are ascended alien beings, one is my twin flame, two are my guardian angels.

I think everybody has more than they realize. I thought I had just one at first, until the other started popping up and asking to be channeled!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Holly !

Do they have to take numbers or wait in line to chat with you ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Knower
OVER 9000!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow Holly !

Do they have to take numbers or wait in line to chat with you ?

LOL No but they do have to share me :P They take turns. Azrael will hand me over to one for a few hours so they can teach me, presumably while he sips a coffee and oversees from his 'directors' chair. Then I usually go back to him for a bit, until I either ask for someone else, or they pop up to talk.

I can go weeks without talking at length to a particular being, then they'll pop up with a lesson and I'll spend four or five days with them!

Everyone has it, certain beings come out of their cloud of guides to oversee during certain situations or to teach certain things. Guides swap around, but as far as I know, none of them ever leave you, they're always watching, so they can see opportunities to offer their help in future.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Very cool Holly, I wish mine would speak to me a little more often.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-09-2012, 12:08 PM
prettypolly

At the moment I have one, well I think there is only one. I know his name etc but he is SO quiet and I cant get him to talk or show himself to me :-(
Old 03-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Experiencer

I have 3 that I connect with regularly. My daughter has several guardians (more than 5), and I have not been able to connect with them yet to learn more about them.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Ascender
I have my main guide and a wolf guide who is like my protector and an energy work teacher :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]