Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How many guides/angels do you have? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=40415)

Adrian29 02-09-2012 05:15 PM

How many guides/angels do you have?

Hello
I want to ask those who met their personal guides/angels, how many do you have? Many blessings.

Native spirit 02-09-2012 09:20 PM

:smile: Hey Adrian

Well i have my main guide who has been with me since birth and i have another guide that draws close when im doing Healing. i have seen my guardian angel once.that was many moons ago.its usually my guide i speak to.i see him regular

Namaste

Holly 02-09-2012 10:34 PM

Erm...loads :) Oodles. Far too many for everyone to guide me at once! Apart from a small group, they come and go as I need. More than a dozen archangels and ascended beings, a guardian angel and a number of acquaintances and friends that I'm not sure whether they guide or not, but they're there anyway! Some are ascended alien beings, one is my twin flame, two are my guardian angels.

I think everybody has more than they realize. I thought I had just one at first, until the other started popping up and asking to be channeled!

Adrienne 02-09-2012 11:32 PM

Wow Holly ! :icon_eek:

Do they have to take numbers or wait in line to chat with you ? :D

ElderFlame 03-09-2012 07:41 AM

OVER 9000!!!

Holly 03-09-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow Holly ! :icon_eek:

Do they have to take numbers or wait in line to chat with you ? :D

LOL :smile: No but they do have to share me :P They take turns. Azrael will hand me over to one for a few hours so they can teach me, presumably while he sips a coffee and oversees from his 'directors' chair. Then I usually go back to him for a bit, until I either ask for someone else, or they pop up to talk.

I can go weeks without talking at length to a particular being, then they'll pop up with a lesson and I'll spend four or five days with them!

Everyone has it, certain beings come out of their cloud of guides to oversee during certain situations or to teach certain things. Guides swap around, but as far as I know, none of them ever leave you, they're always watching, so they can see opportunities to offer their help in future.

Adrienne 03-09-2012 12:03 PM

Very cool Holly, I wish mine would speak to me a little more often.

prettypolly 03-09-2012 12:08 PM

At the moment I have one, well I think there is only one. I know his name etc but he is SO quiet and I cant get him to talk or show himself to me :-(

OnAPath 03-09-2012 02:12 PM

I have 3 that I connect with regularly. My daughter has several guardians (more than 5), and I have not been able to connect with them yet to learn more about them.

vicky3619 03-09-2012 04:30 PM

I have my main guide and a wolf guide who is like my protector and an energy work teacher :)