Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-10-2011, 10:05 AM
yellowlawn

Question Ability removed

Anyone ever been completely without there mediumistic abilities? Or had it removed by the spirit world.
Old 31-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Jules

Hi yellowlawn,
Welcome to the forum and pleased to meet you :). Enjoy your stay with us and gain from the experience what you can.

Ok, don't think for one minute they've left you or taken away your abilities because they haven't. Look at what's going on in your life atm, what you're having to deal with, all that happens is they take a step back in order for you to put into practice what you've been learning so far. You know we work on vibrations? If your mood is lowered by stress, illness etc then you won't be able to reach the vibrational level for spirit communication. Too much gunk in the head stops it. Once you've sorted yourself out then you'll reach it again. In the meantime trust trust trust that they are still with you, you still have the ability and when you're least expecting it, the chatter will return.

Hope that helps a bit.

Jue x
Old 31-10-2011, 10:57 AM
yellowlawn

Hi Jules a pleasure to meet you as well. Well I didn't give the full story behind what I posted. It's a long story but will try to be brief. A friend of mine has knowingly picked up a Demon who stays with her, she knows his name and has met him before I belive when she was in her coven. He doesn;t like me or my partner and via channeling he has told us so. A lot of other incidenencies have happened as well in between. A couple of weeks ago me and the OH were meditating and practising readings. I'm clairvoyant and saw a dark shadow enter our house. When I asked who it was I was told it is a stranger passing through. Then I was presented with my grandmother, I got the feeling it wasn't really her. And shortly after I felt zapped. Also since that date my partner has been off work sick. I spoke to my friend who confirmed it was this demon, she has sinced tried to encourage him to give it me back. To no avail as yet.

Since then I have completely lost my clairvoyance and mediumship ability. I never believed it possible.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:05 AM
MMM

i for one believe no one can do anything to you without your consent
this is against natural law
reclaim your sovereignty
god is always with us
god is greater than any demon, anyanyanything
reclaim your sovereignty

(when i say no one can do anything against our wishes , i'm not talking about molestation or what not - i'm talking about spirit on 'human' interaction)

bless you
Old 31-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Medium_Laura

Yes, it does and has happened to some very famous people. If you get greedy and start to operate from ego, your gifts will diminish, give you false information and then eventually, you will stop getting answers at all.

Demons cannot remove your powers. Your BELIEF that they can will. You are stronger than them. Never forget that. YOU have the power. They only have the power you give them.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Jules

Ok, it's as I thought then. Right, go into a med and ask for your highest guides and angels to step forward and take away all negative attachments and negativity within you, transmusting it into positive healing energy and use where they see fit.

TRUST your instincts. They are crafty in the way they work and will use whatever they can to stamp out the light shining within. Some people will tell you it won't or can't happen, but I'm a firm believer in that it can and does happen. Through experience I might add.

Try not to give any thought to this, the more you talk about it the more energy it's giving it which in turn will deplete yours and turn you onto a downward spiral of depression. Try and keep your thoughts high and when you feel this thing attacking, shine light at it.

This is a huge lesson for you now to discern what's light and dark and also using your own integrity to distinguish your loved ones. The biggest thing though, is don't step into the fear of it. Fear breeds fear.

You've got your own personal responsibility to look at now. If this friend of yours has knowingly picked up this Demon, don't let her project it onto you. When she starts talking about it, just be forthright and say you don't want to discuss it with her but send love and light and ask her guides to help her get rid of it. But she's also got free will and if she doesn't want the help she'll resist it. Also put your protection around yourself and strengthen that.

Let me know how you go on

Namaste
Jue x
Old 31-10-2011, 11:18 AM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
...Demons cannot remove your powers. Your BELIEF that they can will. You are stronger than them. Never forget that. YOU have the power. They only have the power you give them.

Can't be said enough.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:19 AM
mattie

Choosing Who We ALLOW To Contact Us

We have an unlimited ability to vet spirits.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 31-10-2011, 11:23 AM
yellowlawn

Thanks everyone for your input. I want to know why my guides were there to shield me so this kind of thing doesn't happen? I wasn't even thinking about him at the time when he appeared. My friend who he resides with has some taxerdermy of Rams heads in the garage, so he stays in there with this stuff. He won't leave her as he wants her for himself. The demon was inadvertently brought up during a failed incantation on a tv show, this time 2 years ago.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
We have an unlimited ability to vet spirits.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19290
Of course we have, but when you've not come across it before it can be extremely frightening. The key is how to learn to deal with it.

Quote:
Yes, it does and has happened to some very famous people. If you get greedy and start to operate from ego, your gifts will diminish, give you false information and then eventually, you will stop getting answers at all.
But that's where the lessons are. I firmly believe yes when ego takes over Spirit take a step back. NO question of that. But I don't think they leave you completely. IF you regain their trust and have worked on your own ego then the ability can return.