Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-07-2011, 01:00 PM
mattie

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination

Sometimes people have encounters w/ negative beings (demons). It‘s often a question for them & others whether this is an overactive imagination or a real spirit.

This can often be complicated by these encounters happening while we are asleep, so they are often easily dismissed as just a dream or one’s imagination by the person having the experience or by others. When we’re asleep we enter the theta brain wave state twice. Once is while falling asleep. We can easily connect w/ other dimensions (Ds) when in theta. Theta experiences can have a very real quality that is different from mere dreams.

Organized religion has tried to convince people for 1000s of years that negative spirits were more powerful that us w/ us having no ability to deal w/ them. Other parts of the your powerless theme include our being inherently flawed, spiritually empty vessels only able to hold the deity’s goodness, needing a higher deity’s grace for salvation or spiritual advancement, & not being competent to manage our journey or accomplish our own direct spiritual connection w/ the highest energies (God or the Universe.) All of these are 100% disinformation.

Negative beings are usually the stalled 4D jokers. They’re the most troubled spirits who aren’t interested in continuing their spiritual/energetic journey when their physical body dies. They’re a very small percentage of souls/spirits. Most souls are delighted to continue their journey. The lowest subplane of 4D is organized religion’s hell, but this isn’t the permanent place of hellfire & damnation they describe, but a holding plane where these beings remain until they’re interested in resuming their journey. They have an abundance of help to assist them that they choose to ignore, so there’s no need to feel sorry for them or attempt to help them. They will waste your time & energy. Nonattachment is appropriate. They are in charge of their journey just like we are.

The stalled 4D jokers are more than happy to fulfill our image of powerful demons, but this doesn’t mean they are really powerful. They’re energetic parasites thriving on low frequency energy including distracting or giving flawed information to the unsuspecting. They have allot of time on their hands & delight in jerking around unsuspecting humans who may think all nonphysical beings are benevolent or don’t know that negative beings are NOT more powerful than them. The trickster energy is low frequency even when impersonating an enlightened being. They can be ugly & demonic, or needy & helpless, or angelic & seemingly wise. They will be WHATEVER they think a person will respond to & let down their guard so they can access their energies. There is NOTHING TO BE GAINED by allowing these low energy jokers access to our energies. Communing w/ them sullies our energies. Many here are a vastly higher frequency than the 4D jokers.

Many flawed channels, particularly the fear based ones are generated by the 4D jokers who say they are Archangel or Ascended Master abc-xyz. This does not mean that all channels’ messages are bogus or that all who are AAs or AMs are inauthentic, just that discernment is advisable to use at all times. The channeled information that is inauthentic does not discredit that which is. It just means we need to sift through it.

Discernment- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=12105

▲▲▲ It really doesn’t matter if a person is encountering a real 4D joker or just has an over active imagination in how they handle this. When we believe that we’re being visited by or our energies being intruded on by a negative spirit we create a VERY REAL disempowering dynamic for self that affects us powerful even if it is an illusion. It is very likely even if it is just an overactive imagination to begin w/, that the stalled 4D jokers will move in quickly to accommodate what we’ve scripted for our self. At this point it’s more than an overactive imagination.

The solution is not to ignore the person or be dismissive of what they are perceiving, but giving them the energetic tools to move out of disempowerment, fear, & the helpless victim status to having the confidence that many others have successfully dealt w/ the same issues & so can they, taking action, & leaving fear far behind, moving into empowerment. Even w/ an overactive imagination this will solve the problem as it gives them confidence to deal w/ it. Keep in mind that they perceive this as VERY real. Noting that this can be an overactive imagination DOES NOT mean that all encounters w/ stalled 4D jokers begin this way though.

Everyone can easily deal w/ stalled 4D jokers by vetting them & giving them a command to scram. It doesn’t take any special training or being at a particular consciousness level to do this. One of any religion or belief system about spirituality (or no belief system) can do this.

When we shine our light on the 4D jokers it is just like when earthly punks are doing an illegal deal at night & the cops drive up w/ a spotlight. They scatter VERY quickly. When we move into quizzing them about who they are we raise our frequency substantially waaaay past the state level of their wanting to be around it. This alone is usually more than enough to clear out any 4D jokers. If needed, we can tell them to scram & never return. They have to comply.

If there is any resistance AT ALL from the being about being quizzed or if they question us instead immediately confirming that they are -OF the light, IN the light, & working for Best Highest Purpose- tell them to leave. For instance if one is approached by a being claiming to be an Archangel, who you vet, then they challenge you, asking, So you don’t think I’m an AA?, then without ANY hesitation tell them to scram immediately. Any benevolent being will answer frankly & willingly & be delighted that you are energetically savvy enough to know to ask this. The stalled 4D jokers won’t stick around when we raise our frequency as this is unpalatable to them. Once people KNOW they have nothing to fear & can command these jokers to scram they are seldom bothered by them again.

▲▲▲ Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

When issuing this type of instructions precision is important. Instructions that we aren’t to be contacted by nonphysical beings would also block our beneficial nonphysical spiritual team. The Universe doesn’t edit our instructions or second guess what we really meant w/ botched instructions.

With ETs it is useful to add to the vetting caveat that it if for, ‘ those who support human free will & aren’t interested in appropriating the physical or nonphysical resources of this planet or its people‘ whether issuing an invitation to visit or making telepathic contact. By adding this I’m not meaning to imply that ALL ETs are untrustworthy. Some are OK & some aren’t.

Two examples of people who used this vetting:

A well-meaning empathetic young man posted that he was having repeat dreams of an attractive young woman in need. He earnestly wanted to know what to do to help her. I suspected that she was a stalled 4D joker as nonphysical beings have an extensive experienced spiritual team, just as we do, who are available for them 24/7. I suggested that he use the vetting instructions.

When she reappeared in the next dream he vetted her. She instantly disappeared, replaced by the archetypical image of God, a stern older man w/ flowing white hair, beard & robes. Although this startled him he again vetted this image which disappeared in a huff. He was still a bit shaken when he posted the results.

A very energetically sensitive young woman reported that she had a cadre of spirits surrounding her at all times. She saw them easily when awake. They were friendly. I suspected that these weren’t her bona fide spiritual team (guardian angels, guides) as they seemed to crowd her space more than our real spiritual team would. Our genuine spiritual team is VERY respectful of our space, never crowding us energetically. Although she didn’t report this it is worth mentioning that our spiritual team would NEVER violate our personal energy field (aura) unless we asked them to conjoin our energies. They are always on call 24/7, but at an appropriate distance as they want us to grow into managing our journey by our self.

She soon posted that there was quite the ruckus when she vetted them as they had gotten used to being hanger-ons. She was delighted & liked the clearer view. With this person she would have known they were negative if they caused any trouble, so they played nice until they were vetted.

In another case where I have no idea if the vetting instructions were used a woman was contacted by a (supposedly) dead friend repeatedly. The 4D joker was nice the first 3 times to get her firmly on the hook. Then she was told to give a message to another friend who, wisely would have nothing to do w/ it. She posted she was upset that the friend not allowing her to deliver the message, & frustrated about how to get through to him. The next contact w/ the supposed friend was one where the 4D joker thoroughly & brutally criticizing her hatefully. She was still in tears about this when posting & VERY confused about how her beloved friend could turn on her like this. I told her I seriously doubted this was the deceased friend, suggesting she vet it. The 4D joker took the time (they have plenty of it) to establish contact w/ her, convincing her they were the friend, having her prove the was believing them by following their instructions, trying to contact the friend, then lowering the boom on her to get a bumper crop of the low energy emotions they delight to feast on.

When we are in fear we put out vibes that are easily recognizable by the 4D jokers. They aren’t powerful, but they are adept in the nonphysical territory because they have been in it a long time. These fear vibes are like putting out a flashing neon diner sign, FREE LUNCH- AS MUCH AS YOU CAN EAT. We can cut off their free lunch by moving out of fear.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009
Old 19-07-2011, 01:38 PM
moke64916

I liked what you said about creating it ourselves with thoughts turning into manifestations. If we don't think about spirits, we won't attract them to us. I believe spirits that have not moved on to the spiritual world feel like they are not ready yet and still have more work to do on earth. There are many opportunities to move on and I think they eventually will. When you talk about manipulation of negative entities and humans, I think that creates insanity. I've been through that in the past and I felt crazy, lol. I've seen 3 spirits in my life, and they all looked just like a human. Actually I thought these spirits were my mom, and I actually got out of bed to see. Nope she was asleep. The ghosts was my aunts that have passed away. One being my Aunt Barbara that died in the 80's. I saw her spirit twice. Another being my Aunt Beth that passed away in 2003. I saw her in spirit form 3 months ago. Went I went to my higher self for answers I got that she was visiting me to share the good news that I would have a wonderful day. And it turned out that that day was a VERY good day. All the spirits I have seen are positive. I think that spirits that are in the spiritual world can also visit earth in spirit form and go back to the spiritual world. Because through my visions I know that she is in heaven. I visit that spiritual dimension and have seen her there.
Old 19-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Time

Dude - This is one of the most interesting posts ive seen in a very, very long time.

To me, it all depends on you. The guides, and as you put it "4d jokers" are still attatched to you. Only you can see them for the most part, and contact them properly. Its YOUR head, your concsiousness. You can let in and kick out what ever you decide to.
Old 19-07-2011, 02:40 PM
mattie

Thoughts Are Potent Manifestations INCLUDING The Negative Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I liked what you said about creating it ourselves with thoughts turning into manifestations. If we don't think about spirits, we won't attract them to us. I believe spirits that have not moved on to the spiritual world feel like they are not ready yet and still have more work to do on earth. ...

Our thoughts are powerful manifestations & this works w/ ALL of them, not just the positive thoughts. The Universe takes us LITERALLY, not editing out our negative thoughts in regards to manifestation.

It’s interesting that many who give a wide berth to positive spirits often are a tad dismissive of negative ones. This is understandable as they might be fighting the organized religion view of negative spirits being demons who are more powerful than us & just not discussing them, giving energy to the demon business. As we are learning more as we all compare notes about our energetic experiences via the Internet we are exploring the nuances of the nonphysical world.

We can still have the 4D jokers try to contact us even if we don’t think about them. However, they seldom do so w/ people who have expanded their consciousness as they aren’t easy marks for the low frequency emotions the 4D jokers desire. If we think about things like demons, w/ the resulting fear that usually accompanies these thoughts this is an energetic beacon that tells them we are a VERY easy & juicy target.

The work the stalled 4D jokers have to do is likely not on this planet. Some may be stalled because they have issues w/ the idea of moving on or may be too scared to do so. There are those who are VERY energetically experienced who are tasked w/ helping them move on. They also have a huge spiritual team that does not abandon them just because of their poor choices.

Nice symbol you are using for your avatar pic now. Does it have a particular spiritual significance?
Old 19-07-2011, 02:52 PM
mattie

Stalled 4D Jokers Not Attached Like Our Spiritual Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Dude - This is one of the most interesting posts ive seen in a very, very long time.

LOL. This dude is a female. I'm glad it was a nice read for you.

Quote:
To me, it all depends on you. The guides, and as you put it "4d jokers" are still attatched to you. Only you can see them for the most part, and contact them properly. Its YOUR head, your concsiousness. You can let in and kick out what ever you decide to.

The stalled 4D jokers are attached to us. They naturally avoid those whose awareness is raised as this level of energy is not appealing to them. As frequency rises the energy is increasingly toxic to them, so they don’t bother those whose consciousness is raised.

The stalled 4D jokers are a completely thing than our ability to have the low frequency 4D emotions of fear, shame, jealousy, avarice, envy, etc. We can have these emotions, but this doesn’t mean a 4D joker spirit comes w/ them. Given churning out the low frequency thoughts & emotions out steadily will attract them though.

Our guides are w/ us, but this is more like assigned or linked, not energetically attached like our HS is. If we ordered the spiritual team to scram they would leave & until we asked them to return.

Our HS & extended energy field (SELF) is attached to us inextricably no matter whether we are aware of it or not. I doubt we could detach our self from it even w/ a direct order.

You’re Spot On about us having the ability & power to kick them out when we decide to.
Old 19-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Time

LOL sorry, i guess I assumed "mattie" was a name for 'matthew". Im assuming madiline or the liek LOL

If it makes you feel better, guy or girls get called dude by me:P i show no discrimination LOL
Old 19-07-2011, 03:46 PM
mattie

Not A Nickname

Quote:
LOL sorry, i guess I assumed "mattie" was a name for 'matthew". Im assuming madiline or the liek LOL

Mattie is my given name. You're not the first who has thought mattie was a nickname for Matthew. In some parts of the world mattie is evidently a male nickname even though in my region it would be considered to be a female name.
Old 19-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Time

Well thats what I get for assuming.... LOL Im guessing I dont have to say the saying about assuming do i LOL
Old 19-07-2011, 04:05 PM
mattie

No Biggie

Quote:
Well thats what I get for assuming.... LOL

Not a big deal w/ that or the dude stuff. Mattie is an odd name. Most would probably assume it is a nickname.
Old 19-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Time

hey, my name is Jesse, i totaly understand