Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Adrian29

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
OVER 9000!!!

Did you count them?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Adrian29

Thank you very much for your answers.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Adrian29

I'm curious how many guides/angels do I have? I will start a new thread on reading requests. Many blessings.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Very cool Holly, I wish mine would speak to me a little more often.

They probably are already. Do you meditate regularly? If you meditate every day, your mind will be calmer and you'll be more likely to hear more of them. Sometimes they sound like your own voice, which can be a little confusing at first, but it's so they don't startle you
Old 04-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Deactivated Account

I do meditate, just not on a regular basis, might have to try that. Thanks !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Master
I have many but I do not know the exact numbers. My children and I share some of the same guides. We have ancestral guides, animal guides, messenger guides, and personally, I know there are 2 ascended masters that are interested in me or my family's spiritual progression. There's even one or more spirit protector guardian in training. Then there are spirit friends. I'm not sure if they are there as guides or just friends. They are always lending a helping hand. I have seen through my mind's eye a possible main guide once through the help of White Warrior but I haven't seen or felt her since. Unfortunately for me, I see, sense, or dream about my guides but, I cannot hear speech from them.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Adrian29

I hope that one day I will find how many angels/guides do I have.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Knower
From what I gather I have ... 5 guides. The Sphinx cat, the overly smiley ginger haired man and the cheerful child (there is actually two forms that come to me of a ginger haired kid and man but I feel they are the same person), the old fashioned blonde haired man, the beautiful woman with black silky hair and the man with the mask.

Sounds epic doesn't it lol? I thought there might be 6 but there's not. I'll give you all an instant visualisation technique you can use to meet your guides RIGHT NOW. It won't be a direct interaction like in person or telepathy but hey... It's the next best thing right? And it's INSTANT.

The technique ? The most unlikely to consider but it's your mind/imagination. We don't think things which are fake or don't exist, same going for dreams. If you imagine or dream someone you've never met then they're most likely from a psychic connection or vision of them if you get what I mean. A friend told me how to do this, someone who had telepathically talked to my guides beforehand as to confirm who I saw afterwards.

This is how to do it, close your eyes and imagine a room with a sofa and desk with you sitting on the sofa facing the desk. There is a door behind the desk/chair. At this point say out loud or in your head, call out to your guides and ask them to enter the room one by one (they can hear you!) this is how I met mine.

I know this doesn't seem as accurate to people since you have to imagine yourself so you wonder whether you're forcing what you want to see or making it up. There is no fake thoughts, ya just gotta believe in yourself and your guides. And one day they'll present themselves to you perhaps telepathically or you might even see them. Until then at least this way we can see what they look like!

PS: I have no psychic abilities or anything, just an average guy and yet he confirmed I got all my guides 100% correct and even someone he could sense was there but only made herself present visually to me.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
OVER 9000!!!
LOL! You win.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:00 AM
JamesSilence

if angels are like fairies.. i would say "I dont believe in angels"
you know what happens if i say that,,