Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 24-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Kirsse

About me (this is going to be a mountain)!

Hello,

My name is Kirsse (actually that's my nickname but I hope you feel no offense if I decide to keep my true name to myself as one can do much with a name). Ironically, its pronounced the same way as curse. I'm 17 years old, am attending College, and live in the UK.

I am a pisces, was born in the year of the dog, have a lot of family who were highly 'spiritual' (witchcraft, wiccancraft, and wizardry), and my real name means "follower of Christ". My mum has always said that the combination of these things has made me riddiculously strong in the spiritual department. Before I was 13 (and before I hit puberty) I was often able to see Fairies. I was also able to see ghosts when I was younger too but I've always been so afraid of them that I've gradually blocked of fmy ability to see them. I can still feel their presence, which is unfortunate since I live literally right next to a graveyard.

My bestfriend, who's 4 years younger than me and I don't see as much as I'd like, is also very spiritual, much more than me in fact as she can still ghosts and people's past lives. We are both of different religions, I'm Christian and she is leaning towards Buddhism, although she says that's more of a way of life than a religion. Surprising we still get on since we both, although are strongly different, share many of the same beliefs (in how we should live our lives and such). In a way the huge age gap helps, and we've known each other 9 years now.

When we do things together, even if its something normal and seemingly harmless, we sometimes 'do' things without meaning to because we both have high spiritual abilities that we have no proper control over. I also believe that our abilities may be slightly different, her ancestors were Italian shamans, or something like that, while mine were German spellcasters. We aren't entirely sure of what we can do. The only thing we are sure of is that she is 'older' in her reincarnation lives, which may be why she's stronger in spiritual sensitivity or maybe because I've always been afraid and blocked mine off, because she can 'see' past lives. Once, at a sleepover, we accidentally sommoned a ghost to the room when, rather foolishly, we simply chatted carelessly about ghosts. I couldn't move. At first we didn't realise why we felt so terrible, she was literally shaking and absolutely white, until we realised that we were ill because of the spirit's presence, I couldn't look behind me to where I was sure the ghost was, as I could feel it and my Bestfriend could see it. It only left after we prayed to God to protect us. Thats how powerful we are together. Just chatting innocently and we 'do' something. My friend's nickname is Fire.

At the moment I have a problem. My mum belives that my Aunt has put a curse on our home. Apparently, this Aunt, who I shall call Bearbell, has a long standing grudge against my mum for various phycotic reasons (my mum hasn't actually done anything) and tricked mum into writing our address on a slip of paper, she also knows our fullnames. Mum thinks she is a black witch and has done deals with the devil. I don't know if I believe her but...

About 2 and a bit years ago mum gave her the paper and about 2 years ago a series of terrible things started happening to my family. My family situation has never been great, I have an autistic brother and two parents who constantly argued. But two years ago it became unbearably worse. Around the same time Fire's parents split up so we saw each other far less frequently, in the time we needed each other the most. Unbelievably, my family situation was and is even worse than hers. Lets just say I've rarely seen my dad, who I adore, anymore these past two years and my school work quality has decreased phenomenially as a result of the terrible events that I can't bare to say. Mum thinks its Bearbell's doing. I am unsure if I believe her but if its true...

Together Fire and I are very powerful, I was wondering if there might be a way we could protect ourselves from others. We want to gain more control and knowledge of our natural spiritual abilities. I am worried that my family and I may still be in danger from Bearbell's hatred and dark magic, if it exists.

Any advice? I really need it. I have terrible luck at the moment.
Old 24-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Master
I dont have any advice for you Kirrsse however I would like to extend a warm welcome to the community :)
Old 25-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Experiencer
My advice, with those who practice dark magic, deny them battle. All they require is your belief and fear that they can do something to you against your will, to gain access to you. Your belief that they can actually do something to harm you aids their negative affirmations against you. Deny them this, believe wholeheartedly that you have total control over your own life and reject them. They have no true power over you..

Welcome to SF ;)
Old 25-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Master
Kirrsse, I'm with TerraStorm on this.

I know you will have fun here,
Welcome

Old 25-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Enlightener

Hello Kirsse, you seem awesome
Old 25-08-2011, 11:46 AM
mattie

Hi

TerraStorm Is Spot On about these dynamics. Power that is derived from negative energy is actually quite weak. When we access our innate, naturally positive power, negative energies are no match for our potent positive energy.

There is NOTHING to fear about nonphysical energies. Some are benevolent while others aren’t. It’s not hard to tell the difference. You have the ability to vet them. This vetting doesn’t take special training, just being willing to do it. Once you learn you have control over this the fear about them should vanish.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290

We can access the powerful positive energies of the Universe through our higher self (HS).

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

Believing in curses is based on fear. They use our own fear against us. When we move past fear this renders them powerless.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

Your friend being 4 years younger is a big difference at your age, but will increasingly seem really minor as both of you age. It isn’t odd at all that the 2 of you would be good friends being from different spiritual backgrounds. There is really no reason why you couldn’t be. It sounds like the 2 of you are doing some productive spiritual growth together. That’s great. There is a Buddhist category here is you think this would be of interest to Fire.

Move past feeling that you need to protect your self into realizing that you can manage the energy environment (all external energies) fairly easily. There is a whole Universe of energy you can access to help w/ this. The more that you TRUST your own energies the faster you will develop your natural spiritual abilities.

Move past the notion that you have terrible luck as this is writing a negative script for your self. Many have to deal w/ life hurdles that they would prefer to not be there. KNOW that you will deal w/ this & sooooo much more capably.

Newbie→Lightworker→Wayshower-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...153#post150153