Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Restor56

Cool walking and shadows

So here it goes my wife and i have been in this apt, for over two years now and ever since we moved here we have experience diferent things but lately it has been like things have become more active in our home i have always been the type that needs to find the logical explanation to everything but about month ago i started hearing voices just little words one night i was sleeping and it most it been about 3 in the morning when right by my ear i hear "momy" now my wife did not hear this but it was load enough that i reply because i really believed it was our 4 year old wanting to get into bed with us, but as i looked no one was there so i get up and checked on the kids they were all at sleep. So i just blow it off went back to bed few nights went by this time my son is sick so i am sleeping on the floor and my 4 year old with momy it was about the same time and this happens again but this time came from the hallway i reply again my wife is sound at sleep so are the kids now i am mad because i feel like i am getting play, well i go to walmart next day get a recorder we go to bed the night next morning i checked and we get a scream that we just don't remember hearing it was loud and we also get what sound it like a teen girl saying "This is the one" now two nights ago i am sleep my foot gets tickled and so i wake up to see if it's one of the kids all i see is a shadow figure of a man standing on the inside of my room so i get up not because of fear but because i have kids and first reaction is who the hell is in my house well this shadow just walked out of the room as i started to get out of bed so i checked everything in the house doors,windows nothing looked outside nothing just snow. Last night my wife and i are at sleep all of the sudden our bed shakes and i mean shakes hard enough the we both woke up going what the heck it was like if an adult grab the bed and moved the to get our attention i had enough i got up and just told it to leave our home we don't want you here, we don't know you and don't want to know and you really need to leave now, well this is the clean version of what is said after this my wife tell me that the bed shaking has happen before but never like this. She also says that she has seen what it looks like a little boy about 4 or 5 and he really freaks her out, she says that she can see the cloth and faces not just the shadows i really don't know what else to do with the whole thing. I do know that me getting mad might just fuel them up more but i just enjoy sleeping really close to my wife and when this happened i snaped like right now i am hearing the usual the walking back and forth on the hallway with me been the only one awake.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Experiencer
First of all, as you are a "newbie" I want to say "Welcome to our community Restor56"!!! I don't know in which country you live but here in MO, USA it is 5:22 am and I was awake at 3:45 this morning and decided to write about my husband's experience with "presences"(by the way, he is like you the type that will say "there has to be a logical explanation", so you might be interested to read what happened to him) and didn't really know where to put my post (it's been only 12 days I joined the forum) when I decided to put it in the "general" hoping someone with that kind of knowledge would read it.
So, I have to say I'm no expert to affirm 100% sure this is "this or that" but I know exactly what you are talking about.
Now about what happened to you, happened to my grandmother, to my sister, and to me in some aspect. Personally, I think that your home might be "haunted" it sounds like the un-rested spirit of some past owners or renters have lingered in this apt and don't really want to "share" with another family. But again I'm no expert....some of my friends who are Chritians would tell you what they told me for the manifestations experienced in our family that it is "evil spirits" but I don't believe that spiritual things divide just between angels and demons. What to do? In my grandmother's case, she and my grandpa rented a house after they had just wed around 1920. People had warned them not to rent it because it was said to be haunted, but both didn't believe that kind of things and took it as "I will prove you wrong" and rented it. Not long after they moved in, my grandma felt like someone touching her face while she was still asleep, like you she woke up looked at my granpa who was sound asleep and turned the opposite way on his side. She dismissed the event. Things continued to happened and she started to mock them. I don't know if that triggered something, but things escaladed and each morning after my grandpa was gone for work and my grandma was still in bed, the bed was shaking violently like you said. My grandma still an unbeliever told my grandpa, but still mocking. The next day, she wake up "someone" had slapped her in the face! Now, she starts to be fed up about it. My grandpa still doesn't believe "there is a logical explanation" and told her she must have had a dream or something...but the next day it was Sunday and he was not working and the bed shook. My grandma told him, so? And at that he said "let's move". They never put a name to what happened, but told the story just as a fact. So in their case their solution was to move out.
In my sister's case, she didn't get the shaking of the bed but she got the other things you experienced. This happened in the house she bought about 15 years ago. They are still happening but less often. She was also the "unbeliever, there is a logical explanation type of person". After I confided my own experiences she told me that she had "people" talking in her house, she had a "family" standing at the foot of her bed one night, talking together... she had other times big noises during the night, really bothersome keeping them from sleeping because of all the racket! doors opening by themselves and slaming, steps up down the staircase, etc...What did she do? well true to herself, she stood her ground and said that she would not move out of "HER" house, "you don't scare me, you bullies!" etc...she had gone down to talk out loud to them because she could not pretend there was "nothing" as it happened to her, her husband and sons. They talked it over and the whole family decided to just stay and ignore these manifestations thinking that "they" would get tired of bugging them. She also followed the advice of some Christian friends she knows and did bless her house and did say "In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave us be, this is our house so back off. And don't you dare harm us in any way", then she says "I cover myself and my household with the blood of Jesus Christ, we are off limits" she bought some anointed oil and anointed her house too. Did this eliminate definitely the problem? No, she said that after a "cleansing" they have some time of peace that can last some months, but that it comes back and she "cleanses" again her house. Everyone in the family treat the "presences" with nonchalance, kind of "they are at it again...whatever". Nothing harmful happened so far, "they" seem to mind what she says "in Jesus Name". So that was their choice. I don't know what I would do. This is really delicate and personal...I heard of people being hurt really bad, others they say "the presences" in their house are sweet and harmless, they "be-friend" them, give them a name...
One thing also that my sister did was to find out the history of her house. She lives in Europe and so there is a lot of history in most houses as it is the "old world" and houses were build strong, build to stay unlike houses in the US. She found out that her house was used during World War 2 as a hidding place. She discovered "another basement" in her basement...a hidden trap that goes into a tunnel and more space where visibly people were able to hide. You might want to do the same, in some cases I heard it helped, to know "who" lived in the past in the same place. Some people were able with info to deal with the "presences". Some people ask a medium to come and help the "presence" to go peacefully to where they belong...They say, the "presences" are disturbed souls who need help to accept their death, that they are not in a physical body anymore and that the house they lived in is of no use for them...
I hope more knowledgeable people will answer your post. I can only understand you and I believe your testimony and can assure you that you are not losing your minds. I believe in God so I prayed already for the safety of you and your family, just in case...better be safe than sorry.
I hope I have helped somehow,
Peace
Old 10-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Experiencer
Hi Restor56,
When I started reading your post a little boy came through, around 4 years old. I got to the part about your wife seeing this boy and I believe it is the same one. Straight ash blonde hair. He's leaning over the bed saying "mommy". The girl is who intrigues me. She has shoulder length curly hair, also light in colour. Wears a white nightie. Smiley girl. She doesn't mind you being in the house. The boy seems lost, wants his mom. This man is a dark figure. I can't see any detail of him. Probably coat and hat but that's just from the outline.
I am able to "see" quite clearly but haven't really opened my senses to try to communicate with them. I guess this is just confirmation that there is activity in your home. As far as clearing the energy goes, you can read up on this link by Mattie on vetting spirits Will let you know if I pick up anything else otherwise hopefully other members can help you with some other info.
Old 14-12-2011, 01:37 AM
Restor56

Thank you all i had my wife read some of your post and she really got very shocked with Maynah post yours she said that a lot of the details were really whats he sees and the man she says he seems to be wearing old style of clothing like in the 18's early 1900's with the coat and the hat, lately things have kind of died down a little but we know it will comeback last time this how it was and than one night boom again but thanks
Old 14-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for your update! I hope all will be resolved for the best
Peace

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 15-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restor56
Thank you all i had my wife read some of your post and she really got very shocked with Maynah post yours she said that a lot of the details were really whats he sees and the man she says he seems to be wearing old style of clothing like in the 18's early 1900's with the coat and the hat, lately things have kind of died down a little but we know it will comeback last time this how it was and than one night boom again but thanks

I keep seeing this man holding a metal tool of some sort. I'm not good with tool names, it's bent in opposite directions on either end. Looks like a dodgy character from the 40's.
Eta: crowbar

Sorry, I hope this hasn't scared you. You have nothing to fear and they can't harm you. Earthbound spirits. Call on your angels for protection and visualise white light over your family and home.

Be firm when you tell them to leave, you are much stronger than you think. (from my guides)
Old 11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
mattie

Very Good Gut Instincts About Issuing Orders To Troublemakers

Good for you that you moved from fear to taking charge of your space, ordering the shadowy figure to scram. It is also productive for you to be seeking more information about this. Both of these things show taking charge of your energy environment (all external energies). Don’t worry about making them mad at all. They're being intrusive & have NO RIGHT to do so. Your natural inclination to give them orders was Spot On. Congratulations. You can add some umph to that w/ specific vetting instructions. The important thing is to NOT be fearful. Try to help your wife move out of fear as the fear is the conduit they are able to reconnect w/.

These experiences can be frightening when we don’t know much about them. They even can be when we know allot about them! Given that you heard mommy said & your wife has seen a little boy about 4 or 5, it could be a spirit that lived there who has had trouble moving on. Even if it is a spirit that is connected to the place for whatever reason, it doesn’t have the right to be intrusive. If this is the case it has a substantial spiritual team to help it. This may or may not be true as the stalled 4D jokers are quite fond of impersonating needy ones, hoping you won’t be firm w/ them as they are a kid or a needy soul. In this other link (last 1/2) is a needy impostor instance where the being changed immediately when vetted.

You can give any intrusive spirits who are bothering you direct & specific instructions. It is a good practice to vet any energies that contact you or vice versa.

On this site a female member who was energetically savvy had a spirit come to her w/ the hard luck story of being a young cowboy who was killed young in a tragic rodeo accident. She first counselled it that it could pass over into the light, continuing its journey, but was given pause when it wanted to get cosy w/ her, hugging her. She progressed to fighting w/ it after she figured out the untimely rodeo death was a scam to pull her heartstrings. Fighting w/ it won’t get rid of it as this is the low frequency drama that such a character will consider great fun. This either elevates it to your level or lowers you to its level. Either way one chooses to look at it is a win for it. This didn’t work, so she gave it increasingly firmer instructions, then persevered when it caused a ruckus, trying to get her to slip back into fighting w/ it. She persevered, ignored it, focusing on raising her frequency & it quickly disappeared.

Address it w/ your naturally superior authority, directing it to leave & never return. They may try to bluff you, but if you are resolute & don’t slip into fear these pranksters seem to scram fairly quickly. Their only real power is to use our own fear, reflected back at us.