Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Master
Raising our own Schuman resonance for spiritual growth

Lucia René, a mystic, released a youtube video with a simple technique to accelerate our spiritual evolution by increasing our own and mother earth's schumann resonance. I found it to be effective so i'm sharing. Go on youtube
"lucia rene ascension game changer".
Old 08-04-2016, 07:38 AM
Master
Lucia René made some dowsing to see what the effects of this exercice has on the human collective :

"On March 26, I released a YouTube called Ascension Game Changer which is now clocking over 5,000 views.

3 days later, on March 29 , I took some readings through dowsing…

Earth’s average Spiritual Vibration (SV): 6,580
Earth’s highest SV (in Chili): 7,450
SV on Susan’s & my properties in Vilcabamba Ecuador: 7,300
SV of Vilcabamba Ecuador: 7,000
Earth’s average Schumann Resonance (SR): 17.5
Earth’s highest SR (in Chili): 35.5
SR on Susan’s & my properties: 33.5 – 35
SR of Vilcabamba: 34
Next, I took a look at the YouTube statistics. Using the number of minutes people actually watched, then dowsing as an alternative source of input, I got that only 577 people (in over 4,000 views on 3/29) actually watched the entire video, did the exercise, and raised the Schumann Resonance in their location.

51% were in the US, i.e., 284 people.

Average SR for the whole of the US on 3/25 (the day before the YouTube was released): 10
Average SR for the whole of the US on 3/29: 15.5
To what degree was the exercise successfully completed by people watching the YouTube responsible for the increase? 95%
To what degree was the increase the normal ascension process? 5%
Looking at Australia, where there were only about 15 people who did the exercise (3.4% of the viewers). Just trying to see what type of difference this made when the number of people is small…
Average SR for the whole of the Australia on 3/25 (day before the YouTube was released): 4.5
Average SR for the whole of the Australia on 3/29: 6
To what degree was the exercise successfully completed by people watching the YouTube responsible for the increase? 90%
To what degree was the increase the normal ascension process? 10%
Then, I posed some additional questions…

How many people would it take, worldwide, doing the exercise to create a phase transition? 5,000
To what degree is the distribution of people across the world important? 60%
If 50% of the people continue to be in the US as views increase, would the phase transition still be possible? Yes
I found these results extraordinary! Very happy and hoping the YouTube continues to be shared…

LR"
Old 08-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Master

New-age ascension belief has jumped the shark, that's what that is, sorry to be blunt but sometimes honesty and a bucket of cold water is the best policy.

As for these exercises, where is the information on them? In the video? I started to watch the video, but I didn't connect with Ms. Rene and only watched a few minutes.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Lorelyen

This "SV"? Is that "Spiritual Vibration"?

I'd better get my bullomoeter going.

6,580 what? As vibration is periodic and measured over a time period to come up with a number of vibrations
is that per second, per minute?

I'm always ready to learn but in this instance with less time at my disposal
those tabulations put me off watching the video.

What's it all mean?

Old 08-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnicamontana

How many people would it take, worldwide, doing the exercise to create a phase transition? 5,000
To what degree is the distribution of people across the world important? 60%
If 50% of the people continue to be in the US as views increase, would the phase transition still be possible? Yes
I found these results extraordinary! Very happy and hoping the YouTube continues to be shared…

LR"

What did you mean by a phase transition?

Is this a technical expression or did you mean a change in attitude / socio-economics / Spiritual development - what?

Old 08-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

New-age ascension belief has jumped the shark, that's what that is, sorry to be blunt but sometimes honesty and a bucket of cold water is the best policy.

As for these exercises, where is the information on them? In the video? I started to watch the video, but I didn't connect with Ms. Rene and only watched a few minutes.

Like you i'm not a fond of New age and i don't consider this video to be New age at all. Perhaps you thought that because of the term "ascension".
Lucia has a background in Vajrayana Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta and i really found her teachings very valuable although quite advanced. By listening to her guided meditations i can clearly know she has a high level of consciousness and able to come from the perspective of oneness.

The part where she talks about the exercice is at 26min25
Old 08-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Lorelyen

The point is what did he use / and how - did he measure this vibration?

Old 08-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
This "SV"? Is that "Spiritual Vibration"?

I'd better get my bullomoeter going.

6,580 what? As vibration is periodic and measured over a time period to come up with a number of vibrations
is that per second, per minute?

I'm always ready to learn but in this instance with less time at my disposal
those tabulations put me off watching the video.

What's it all mean?

I've listened to several of her teachings and found it was very high quality material.
SR is the vibration of the physical body, by SV she means the spiritual body but i don't know exactly to what she refers ? Etheric, emotional, mental, causal, buddhic ?
And for the ratio of the vibration i don't know either, i've no knowledge in dowsing and perhaps a member who knows that here could help us.

But after doing the exercice i can feel a beneficial difference in the subtle energy in my physical body.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
The point is what did he use / and how - did he measure this vibration?

She used dowsing, with a pendulum i assume.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
What did you mean by a phase transition?

Is this a technical expression or did you mean a change in attitude / socio-economics / Spiritual development - what?

It's her talking about a phase transistion. I think she means a positive change in consciousness.