Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Administrator
Your Favorite Place for a Crystal

Hello

Where is your favorite place to keep a crystal. For me its maybe an odd spot but its in the bra centre where the underwire meets. I usually have one tucked in there.

I had an experience at the airport first time traveling internationally. It is just common place for me to put a crystal there, and I had piece of Hematite there in my bra. Well I set off the metal detector and had to be scanned. I thought OK I have nothing in my pockets. To be X Ray and questioned about what "did not look like a medical device in my bra" . Then I remembered OMG the crystal was in my bra. I went to reach in to remove it and panic set in Seems hands are to be in plain view at all times.

I learned a lesson then......I too lost my crystal as they kept it.

Lynn
Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Deactivated Account
I find that a crystal pendant resting at my upper heart chakra (worn on the body) might have the greatest effect for everyday use.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
My favourite place for a crystal is deep in the bosom of Mother Earth, where it belongs.

Last edited by DaiBach : 10-03-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Master

I like to wear them as bracelets and keep bigger ones on my study table.
Sometimes I just leave them around the room if they want to spread themselves around :)
Old 10-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Where is your favorite place to keep a crystal. For me its maybe an odd spot but its in the bra centre where the underwire meets. I usually have one tucked in there.

I had an experience at the airport first time traveling internationally. It is just common place for me to put a crystal there, and I had piece of Hematite there in my bra. Well I set off the metal detector and had to be scanned. I thought OK I have nothing in my pockets. To be X Ray and questioned about what "did not look like a medical device in my bra" . Then I remembered OMG the crystal was in my bra. I went to reach in to remove it and panic set in Seems hands are to be in plain view at all times.

I learned a lesson then......I too lost my crystal as they kept it.

Lynn

I love your story.....and as the matter of fact....I am always wearing a stone in my bra too....but i will be traveling by plane ...so I was thinking about the x-ray...