Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-02-2016, 04:53 AM
Knower

Rehab

I am entering a 90 day program for the treatment of alcohol on the 9th of March. Today, I dreamed of attending this facility in advance.

First, I remember being in a 7-seated vehicle being driven by my Father. In the passenger seat was my Mother. In the two seats in the middle, two of three sisters I grew up with. In the back, I was with a co-worker who I also went to high school with. In high school I had a silly crush on this individual. Now, not so much. Him and I humoured eachother with conversation in the back. My older sister voiced her annoyance over us being noisy, so he set hung blankets in front of us and behind us to create privacy. We whispered things and laughed. I forget the exact conversation but at one point I thought of kissing him as we were concealed by blankets in the back. I didn't, nor did he. We arrived at our destination, some sort of park outside of the facility I am to attend. It was a winterscape. We drove over an icy bridge and parked immediately on the other side. We all got out, heading directly to the building a couple hundred feet away, over another icy bridge covered in snow. This bridge was a simple asphalt path and not a road. Also it did not reach over the icy waters, not entirely frozen; though chunks of ice would float in all spots of the body of water. An orange netted fence surrounded the perimeter of the water, but it was only 2-3 feet high. I put my hands in the cold water, which was extremely cold; I felt my hand to be burning, but it did not hurt. My dad immediately told me not to do this and I told him I was just feeling how cold it was. I followed him over the bridge to the entrance of the building. Inside, it was now only my Mother, my younger sister, and I who were present. It appeared to be some sort of restaurant decorated like a winter cabin. There were two stories, tables on the main floor and second floor. It was rather hard to navigate the building. There were many doors and rooms. Some were forbidden to enter but the restaurant circled the entirety of the building. There were customers eating food on the second floor, but not the first. I remember seeing mostly children with their mothers. Eventually, two young aboriginal men entered the lodge together, with packs on their backs. They were their for the same program as myself. One of them introduced themselves as "Jeffrey". I did not introduce myself, merely saying "Hello." and smiling as I shook his hand. The only boy said nothing, following Jeffrey past one of the off-limit rooms. There were many activities here. Eventually I began exploring the other rooms apart from the restaurant with my sister and my mother. I forget what I saw in these rooms but eventually I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Upon returning, there was an elderly aboriginal man wearing a headdress and clothing decorated with beads and feathers. His eyes were always closed. The two men who were there for the same program as I followed him around and I followed him as well. We kept asking him questions about what to expect here. The only question I recall is, "Are we staying here tonight?" He laughed as he said "No." The program had not yet begun. We were early. I remember I kept looking for more people who were supposed to be there for the 90 day program. The customers in the restaurant had left and the tables and chairs were now scattered, as if some invisible staff had begun to prepare for the program. I guessed the restaurant would be closed for these 90 days.

I briefly woke up and fell asleep again, dreaming of a bakery that eventually disappeared and a corridor of doorways that slowly began to disappear.
Old 16-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Suspended
You are crossing over to your healing in this dream. Separating yourself from past habits and feelings. You are meeting your wiser self in the center. You are seeing all the possible healings there. The closed restaurant mean no booze will be served.