Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-01-2016, 09:03 AM
Seeker

Can you heal with your hands?

Maybe it's a coincidence or just the power of prayer but I feel like I can heal people with energy through my hands. I've been doing this for years on patients, friends, and my children. even a stranger once. It seems to work. People can even feel the energy coming from my hands. They say it's warm and tingly. Is this possible? Has anyone done this or been healed this way?

The other day mid root canal my patient began to feel pain. I had sensed this and was already praying. While healing I pull the energy from deep with in and send it out through my hands that are over but not touching the site of pain. I ask God to bring the person to their most awesome state. And end it with a Thy will be done. This specific patients pain went right away. After the doctor finished and left the patient advised me he was experiencing a numbness like he had never felt before. "like a spell" he said. He was a 91 year old priest of Orthodox/Pentecostal church and seemed to be trying to get me to confess to some sort of spell. He said there was a women at his church who could do spells. The word spell made me feel uncomfortable. If I really can heal people I know it's God doing the healing and it's just through me.
Old 23-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Master

Yes ofcourse. I do it all the time and the person does not have to be in the same place or country. I feel where they have a problem a d their emotions. I get strong messages too from guides. I started with reiki but am doing my own thing. I was not born with the abilities but maybe you were.
Old 23-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Master
It's not an uncommon gift, tbh. :)

You are a pretty gifted healer if you're already doing stuff like that. ^^
Old 23-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Ascender

yes sure energy excites from hands and feet

it one way there are more

like other say you do well as i read too

so nice to help people like that :-)
Old 23-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Seeker

Thank you all for responding. It's a great comfort knowing other people believe. I have kept this all to myself for many years and didn't know it was possible. I just did what felt right. I will research this Reiki. I'm really interested in doing what I'm guided to do. I would have never even discovered anything if it hadn't of been for me trying to figure out why my healing wasn't working on someone.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Master
We all can heal with our hands, and our minds/thoughts, just through intention to do so. Just not all of us are aware of it, or have a desire to do so.

Some are also not clear enough to really do healing for others, as they are cloudy themselves. Making it difficult to send healing to others, but not impossible.

Last edited by innerlight : 24-01-2016 at 02:07 AM.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Several years ago when I was going through a period of significant spiritual growth and internal changes, I sort of experienced an intuitive sense that I (or we) could send energy through our hands for healing purposes. My hands also get rather warm in certain situations... However I have never had an opportunity to try this with/on anyone - so it hasn't been something that I've explored. At one point I had ordered a book about this subject matter - but I never got around to reading it... I still have it in my possession though, maybe I'll revisit it at some later point in my life... Anyway, the book is called 'Hands Of Light' (Barbara Brennan). You may be interested in exploring a text like this, so I thought I would mention it to you...

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=M3dOAgz05bQC
Old 24-01-2016, 02:05 AM
Administrator
The answer is yes i am a spiritual Healer or as some call it hand healer

Namaste
Old 24-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Seeker

Thanks for all your responses. Out of all my gifts I always felt this was the most outrageous for me to believe in. But it's the one the came most natural to me. Sounds like there are a lot of tools and I plan on learning as much as I can.
Old 25-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyqueen
Maybe it's a coincidence or just the power of prayer but I feel like I can heal people with energy through my hands. I've been doing this for years on patients, friends, and my children. even a stranger once. It seems to work. People can even feel the energy coming from my hands. They say it's warm and tingly. Is this possible? Has anyone done this or been healed this way?

The other day mid root canal my patient began to feel pain. I had sensed this and was already praying. While healing I pull the energy from deep with in and send it out through my hands that are over but not touching the site of pain. I ask God to bring the person to their most awesome state. And end it with a Thy will be done. This specific patients pain went right away. After the doctor finished and left the patient advised me he was experiencing a numbness like he had never felt before. "like a spell" he said. He was a 91 year old priest of Orthodox/Pentecostal church and seemed to be trying to get me to confess to some sort of spell. He said there was a women at his church who could do spells. The word spell made me feel uncomfortable. If I really can heal people I know it's God doing the healing and it's just through me.

Yes of course, millions can do this and it goes under many names - Prana Healing, Energy Healing, Reiki Healing, Laying on Hands and so on - every culture in the word has a name for it or two. We are remembering what our eternal talents are while in a human body, every generation since time memorial has some members who remember how to do it while in a human body. In our natural state as a Spirit it's how we do everything as we don't have arms/legs/tongues and so on.

If one wanted to define it as Spell Work one could - but that's a very narrow and not entirely true definition. From a Pentecostal View Point it would said to be the Infilling of the Holy Ghost and the Gifts thereof.
Pentecostalism in general is a very fear based religion and so they get paranoid over ever little thing because they are looking for Satan around ever corner. It is not at all uncommon to hear Satan or the Devil in a Sunday morning Pentecostal or Baptist sermon as much as or more than one hears God or Christ. Kinda makes one wonder just who they are worshipping since they are perpetually focusing so much on Satan, Sin and Hell doesn't it? lol
So the Preacher felt the energy you channeled to him and as it often does it relaxes a person so deeply he felt numb and undesiring of moving and being deep in Theta Brain wave state he would have needed to switch to Alpha state to command his body to move. This is just science research it, it will be very useful for you as a Healer to understand what 'patients' can experience and why.

However obviously having a proclivity towards fear, he then, AFTER the healing was finished, determined to be afraid and already having a scapegoat for it thanks to whatever training he had as a preacher in the whole Hell and Damnation Theology - he naturally turned a first time experienced new thing into 'the Devils work'. How very 'Human' of him.

This is a perfect case of the Blind Leading the Blind. Had he been awakened or on the path of Enlightenment he would have recognized the energy for what it was - A Healing!
Sheesh!
Trust me there are other pastors, preachers and priest who are connected enough to Divinity and the Creator to know someone healed them without spinning off into paranoia as a knee jerk reaction.

So lease don't let this (his reaction and thoughts) stick into your brain and stop the healing work you do for others. The world needs more Healers - Not less.

Also learn how to channel Cosmic (Divine) energy into the person and not give them your own life force energy. You can channel Divine Energy through you (see a golden beam of light coming into your crown chakra and out your hands to the person) and you will be able to heal many people all your life and even many people at once like in earthquakes, massive car wrecks and so on. But if you are using only your own vital life force energy you won't be able to be a Healer for long. The well must be full in order to give to others.

Last word of advice - learn to hear Spirit (God, Source. Father, Mother, Creator, Higher Self) and ASK if it is in the persons Highest Good to be healed or not, Healing is not ALWAYS in the Highest Good - so ASK. If the person is conscious ask them.

There's a fine line once one knows how to channel energy between dark magic and light work. Dark work/magic is when we force energy on someone without permission. When we decide what's in their Highest Good and assume we know instead of HEARING DIRECTLY from the Divine. So learn to HEAR so you can get answers or ask the person for their permission to give them healing energy.
There WILL be times you are told Not to Heal because it is not in their Highest Good, there is a lesson or learning they are getting an opportunity to learn and if you heal them they won't learn it and then their Higher Self has to orchestrate another situation so they can get the learning and a migraine turns into a cerebral aneurism (stroke) so to speak.

We are but circuit boards for the Divine - it is not 'we' who heal but the Divine Intelligence. When we do it in our own name, because we choose to, we are in wrong thinking - still in the egoic mind.

Jesus said "You have Eyes but don't SEE, have ears but don't HEAR" When you understand what that means and know how to connect with SEEING and HEARING you won't have situations anymore like with this preacher because you will know all that is needed in advance, and will naturally have Right Timing and be in the Right Place. :)

Blessings to you.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 26-01-2016 at 02:07 AM.