Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Premonition Dreams?

I used to mostly have these kinds of dreams when I was younger before I can even recall. My mom would tell me about how I would tell her something I would dream about and it would happen. I didn't really believe her but a few years ago I started to have them more often. They're not anything big at all, just tiny things, like the first one I remember was I lost my hamster and I had a dream he was stuck behind my mom's bookcase and the next day I woke up and she had found him behind there. Or a couple weeks ago I had a dream my friend tried to walk out in front of a white car at a crosswalk and I reached out and grabbed his arm, and the next day that exact scene happened.They're not even dreams really just more like short hazy scenes. I'm curious if any of you have experienced these little premonitory dreams, or perhaps even big ones. Also, where do you think these come from anyways?
Old 03-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Master
I have experience them and is a blessing to be able to recognize them. They could come from your guides or angels, well that's what I believe.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachle5
I used to mostly have these kinds of dreams when I was younger before I can even recall. My mom would tell me about how I would tell her something I would dream about and it would happen. I didn't really believe her but a few years ago I started to have them more often. They're not anything big at all, just tiny things, like the first one I remember was I lost my hamster and I had a dream he was stuck behind my mom's bookcase and the next day I woke up and she had found him behind there. Or a couple weeks ago I had a dream my friend tried to walk out in front of a white car at a crosswalk and I reached out and grabbed his arm, and the next day that exact scene happened.They're not even dreams really just more like short hazy scenes. I'm curious if any of you have experienced these little premonitory dreams, or perhaps even big ones. Also, where do you think these come from anyways?

They come from the Super-Consciousness , all life is ONE within IT.

See: SuperMind by Vernon Howard and Dreams: Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist ; if you wish to explore further.

Yes .... i have had them ...... too many to count and some saved me from disaster!
Old 06-01-2016, 04:48 AM
Guide

Yes I have them. Im the same way as you....they are random & come in cycles. Mine are similiar to yours in significance, but are brightly lit...and play out like a 10-20 second video clip. I will usually have them for several days in a row, the same scene will play over again & again. not always...but usually. They also will take over another dream, like hands will rip the meaningless dream apart, or the premonition will place itself over another dream that I am currently having. Mine can also be symbolic, here is an example.

I was dreaming some random stuff and out of nowhere the scene turned black & the dream faded away. It was replaced with a red heart, that had my best friend & my ex boyfriend who I had broken up with a year earlier inside.

And then it broke in half and dissipated.

The next day, my brother & another friend called to tell me that they had been messing around. Just gossiping, but they were shocked because she was married.

The reason this is so weird, is because they lived in another state than I did...they only met twice...she was married...he lived in another town than her...and the times we hung out, they really didnt talk or get to know each other because she was pregnant & we were drinking. They were two random people who had no interest in each other & were less likely to meet or see each other again after I left, because the area they lived in was a huge city....&she was married. She always denied it, I guess to save her marriage....but he told me they did years later. I was upset with her because I felt that she shouldnt have lied to me, her best friend...I wouldnt have been mad, but she was hiding it, even though she had confided to me about her other affairs. So she thought what she had did was wrong to me, instead of her husband.Which was stupid.