Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Knower
Heard bells tonight...

Has anyone heard chimes or bells without being able to find the source of the noise? I couldn't believe it but there were two very distinct chimes likes wind chimes after I said a prayer for my uncle who was talking to my mom on the phone in the other room. Perhaps my grandma's spirit was dropping by? Or angels were there to listen to our prayers?
Old 09-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Suspended
Do you have electronic devices like cell phones and the like, that has chimes on them?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Knower
That was the first thing I looked for actually, but my phone was on silent and the sound was totally unfamiliar so it wasn't a ring from my phone or my family's. The weirdest thing about it was that I couldn't place where the sound was coming from.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:42 AM
Knower

Could be your clairaudience has opened up and a spirit friend was answering you and/or comforting you for doing such a sweet thing as praying for your uncle. And to let you know you've been "heard" on the other side.

Many times when I'm doing something spiritual, a spirit friend will give some sort of sign like send music, or energy, or say something really nice, just for a friendly "hello" type of communication.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Administrator
I Have heard bell chimes many times when I had no phone on me or anywhere there were a lot of people either,there is a village not far from where I live its called Capel Cerrig that was a village that was drowned to provide water to England.
I have passed there and you can hear the church bell ringing because they flooded the village.most times you cant even see the building but if the water lever is low enough it shows itself again.

Namaste
Old 13-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Knower

Native spirit, that is so awesome!
Old 13-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Knower
Woah, that is very cool! I imagine it's a very very old town? I wish we had older bell towers where I live, only in big cities do we have them for the churches and campuses. The sound I heard was a wind chime, very high notes and soft. But I have read in other forums people being woken up by the loud sound of church bells in their room. Can you imagine? I'd have a small heart attack, I think. Lol

That is interesting Klaatu, because I asked my guide to give me a sign or anything to open a line of communication a few days before the chimes were heard. :) It's comforting to know we are heard and looked after from the other side. I have also been seeing water lilies and lotus flowers for the past few days. This happened to me last year where somehow I would encounter images of water lilies or see them as I laid down at night, for a couple weeks this happened. Then shortly after I had my first serious relationship. As I'm typing I can feel a sensation on my forehead on my third eye so...some kind of enlightenment or event is probably not far in the future. Lol I don't know if you can hear your spirit guides but it's something I've always wanted. You are very fortunate to receive those signs. :)