Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Suspended
Can Negative Entities/Astral Parasites Provide Dreams?

Though I'd put the question here & see what others have to say.

For me, I feel that I'm being guided towards something that has got me turning away, it's as if I'm being forced onto a path, so this seems like an important question & I supposed it also begs the questions 'where do dreams really come from?' & 'can anything that can connect to us act as a guide to this extent?'
Old 01-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Knower
So what is it that you feel compelled to be "turned away" from? To be forced upon a path, implies one is at odds with them-self. You have many levels of consciousness, that while you sleep, will affect the images you see. One should take a spot-check of where they are before they determine where they want to go.

Dreams are many leveled - some come from simple conflicts in one's daily life and interactions with others, but all images are the subconscious using symbols to communicate with the consciousness. If there are symbols that seem to be beyond a relationship with our daily affairs, then I would expect them to be coming from other forces in the universe.

Some people are good dream mediums, owing their ability to knowing universal symbols. Some of us can interpret our own dreams by being aware of personal symbols. But in either case, we have to be able to objectively see both the negative and the positive connotations of our symbols, then apply the most positive "spin" on them when going about our life's activities. One can choose to fight their complexes, but an understanding of the "greater good" - that is; our relationship to the universe - has always been the best direction for us to go. keep "universal harmony" in the back of our minds, and we should be able to "weed out" the negative influences inside the mind.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Suspended
Well it seem in getting to know my Guide that I've lead myself to believe that some other spirit was my guide.I wondered if it had created some of my dreams, it's probably more likely that it knows my thoughts, so it can continue to try & trick me.

Thank you for your reply, I think that being aware of the positive & negative connotation's is something that I'll take to heart in future!
Old 03-12-2015, 03:34 AM
Knower
My spirit guide verbally spoke to me through a friend of mine who was a psychic counselor many years ago. Although I communicated with my guide in many meditations before this, the verbally stern tone my possessed friend used has stayed with me all of these years ever since.

My spirit guide (Andrew) said, " No spirit has the right to come into your life and tell you what to do.... and if they do; then you are not speaking to the right group of spirits. I am here if you make up your mind to help you bring it into being. That choice is yours. Don't make that my choice."

The point that I took away from this encounter is this: You decide physically what it is that you want - you don't have an entity tell you what you should have. Then, when you've decided and created a clear picture of your objective, the entity helper(s) step in to assist you in accomplishing your goal. You can't be "tricked" if the objective is yours.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account

I've had almost the same message fro my guide in my dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
My spirit guide verbally spoke to me through a friend of mine who was a psychic counselor many years ago. Although I communicated with my guide in many meditations before this, the verbally stern tone my possessed friend used has stayed with me all of these years ever since.

My spirit guide (Andrew) said, " No spirit has the right to come into your life and tell you what to do.... and if they do; then you are not speaking to the right group of spirits. I am here if you make up your mind to help you bring it into being. That choice is yours. Don't make that my choice."

The point that I took away from this encounter is this: You decide physically what it is that you want - you don't have an entity tell you what you should have. Then, when you've decided and created a clear picture of your objective, the entity helper(s) step in to assist you in accomplishing your goal. You can't be "tricked" if the objective is yours.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Knower
I think the revelation in these eventful comments our spirit guides have given us boils down to why the phrase, "know thyself" is thrown around so much.

A person shouldn't be so naive in their personal objectives and pursuits so as to let "outside influences" redirect one's heart felt intentions into misguided directions. In most cases, where we attempt to comprehend supernatural messages, we already have an understanding deep within our selves in the first place; it may be locked away, way down into our subconscious, but it has always been there. We often forget our "inescapable" connection to the universe, and just need to obtain those parts that are relevant to our personal interests (as relative to a universal presence). Our spirit guides help us to unlock what's pertinent to our soul growth and we feel a "connectivity" to that "right" thing, whatever its supposed to be.

Once it is brought up into an awakened state of our personal consciousness, it becomes much clearer what we need to know, which path we may need to tread upon next, and what forces are benevolent or malevolent in our vicinity. When we know thyself, there is an indescribable strength one becomes aware of inside themselves, and they begin to trust the fact that they cannot be harmed by malevolent forces in this self-developed strength.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
They can, and they are downright bizarre.

I know this, as I accused my guide once when I had a dream I couldn't make sense of as one from an astral parasite. He responded by dropping his protective shield around me and let these parasites give me a truly bizarre dream where everything shook, was scratchy, fragmented, and clearly a mish mash of random images from my mind.

Needless to say I never accused my guide of doing such again! I considered of course, but know instinctively that I will always be protected from such things in the future.