Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Experiencer

Interpretation help?

Hi,

Currently I'm debating enrolling my son in a team sport. He is having a rough time socially/emotionally at school at which he is fairly new (entered last year and is in final elementary year (5th grade) this year - connected to lots of friends last year, but this year seems to be quite different with new kids around him again). He has always resisted team sports - never felt sporty. But from a neighbor who's son is my son's friend and is involved in soccer (think called football/futball outside the US), she and husband mentioned our son is quite good at it when the boys randomly play. My husband watched him and noticed the kid has some skills. I thought this may be a good way to broaden the scope of kids he knows and allow him to connect more.

So, to the point, I did a quick tarot spread about whether this would be in my son's highest good and received the following:
high priestess - six of swords - justice

I'm baffled by the justice card - maybe I'm too close to the situation.
Any thoughts? Thanks!
Old 04-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Nettles

In some decks the Justice card is symbolic of making adjustments to feel more at ease with various conditions and situations, and that sounds like it fits what you are talking about.
Bear in mind as well the scales of justice and the balance represented there, justice is a restoration of balance, perhaps that applies? A balance in an area of life previously unbalanced...is there some area that is getting too much focus at the expense of other things that are no longer getting the focus they need?
Am I making sense?
Old 05-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Hi Nettles,

Thank you very much - what you mentioned about balance rings true. I was looking up interpretations, and the balance concept popped up in line with what you mentioned along with the sword as symbolizing not being swayed by emotions (can imagine my son not wanting to do this) while pursuing this balance. I just want to open my son's world a bit. His current world of playing video games and playing with a couple of kids in the neighborhood (thank goodness for them though) is comfortable but very small. Hoping this is a step in the right direction in the long run.