Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-10-2015, 05:00 AM
Pathfinder

three card reading

Hello everyone,

havent been here in a while. I did a small reading for a friend I asked the cards what does this person feel about their current relationship

the cards were temperance reversed, death and the four of cups. Is this basically saying they are over it and ready to move on? I would love to hear the input of others on this reading.
Old 30-10-2015, 07:47 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofthevalley12
Hello everyone,

havent been here in a while. I did a small reading for a friend I asked the cards what does this person feel about their current relationship

the cards were temperance reversed, death and the four of cups. Is this basically saying they are over it and ready to move on? I would love to hear the input of others on this reading.

It doesn't sound very positive.
It seemd like there is a lot of disharmony in the relationship that is or has changed how they feel about each other. This maybe something they are working to change but have given up hope of resolving or decide to take a break from each other for the short term.

You could expand on the 4 of Cups for more clarification if you wish, using a 3 card spread.
Old 30-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Pathfinder

The thing is they have been together quite sometime. She has cheated in the past they broke up and got back together. Things don't seem to be going well. My intuition tells me this relationship is on its last legs. I see the four of cups as he is no longer interested in working on things. Or they both just don't have an interest in making the relationship work.
Old 30-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Master
4 of Cups is telling me they're getting bored with this situation and each other.
Old 31-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Pathfinder

I have to agree awakened queen. Could this also be two people ignoring their problems?
Old 31-10-2015, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofthevalley12
I have to agree awakened queen. Could this also be two people ignoring their problems?

With the 4 of Cups, they may be both distracting themselves. I don't think either one of them is feeling this relationship.
Old 31-10-2015, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
With the 4 of Cups, they may be both distracting themselves. I don't think either one of them is feeling this relationship.

I have to agree.