Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-10-2015, 03:21 AM
Knower
Question Confused about a reading I did?

I did a two card reading asking if I would meet someone I have a crush on and how it will go.

I got: 10 Pentacles for if we will- I will presume yes but I just want to ask you guys to make sure? Outcome is Wheel of Fortune.

I wanted to have some clarification because I couldn't get what 10 pents meant. I asked again if we will meet, got Knight of Cups and outcome Justice. I have no idea.

They seem to be somewhat positive cards but Knight of Cups would probably make since because he is a Water sign. Freaky. Justice I am not sure what that means, like a reward for patience and successful wishing and hoping?
Old 26-10-2015, 09:06 AM
55Degrees

The thing going through my mind at the moment is a line from a song in the musical Avenie Q,
'There's a fine, fine line, from what you wanted, and what you got'
I'd take your 10 of Coins as 'yes', The Wheel as outcome looks like it may start off good, but be prepared for it to change ('crushes' are idealist thinking, the rose tinted view of all their good points).

I'm assuming your 2 clarification cards were specifically for 10 of Coins;
Knight of Cups - he's a slow energy, he may have hold of that big cup but he's staring at it, deep in thought, it's the horse waiting to be told it's next move. It's coming from left to right so, yes it looks like you will meet him, but his decision as to whether it would develop into a relationship could be slow moving, he may not be ready to commit further a few dates at the moment.
Justice speaks of balance and logic (scales and sword), so if you do meet him, it seems to say, don't allow your ideals cloud your thinking about him. Think about this meeting rationally, what seemed comfortable, what (if anything) made you feel like 'he is nothing like I thought he would be'? or seemed to clash with who you imagined him to be. Could you adjust your impression of him and accept who he really is (as opposed to change him to fit your own image of him).

Sorry it seems like I've thrown alot at you and the are just my thoughts on the cards.

Overall it does look positive that you will meet him, but I think the cards are saying, don't be blinkered by your current feelings for him.
Old 28-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Knower
Cool, thanks so much for the help! That makes sense :) Yeah quite possible I do have rose colored shades, so that's why it's always to meet people in person to see how it would work and stuff :)

I do wonder if the cups king popped up because he is a Cancer. Cancer is water and I think cups do refer to water? Not sure XD I have no idea what astrological signs are to which cards are.
Old 28-10-2015, 03:29 AM
Master

King of Cups can refer to any of the water signs - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces :) (although if you're using all the court cards and applying by modality, then King of Cups = Scorpio and Queen of Cups = Cancer)
Old 02-11-2015, 04:44 AM
Knower
The guy I do like IS a Cancer ;)