Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account

a different past life every time ?

I am curious to know, for those who have done or had more than one past life regression ....

do you see a different past life each time ?

or have you had a 2nd glimpse of a past life you have visited before ?

Adrienne
Old 18-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Master

I've never had a past life regression but I have remembered several of my past lives. It usually happens randomly, not thinking about anything in particular. Then BAM! I get a picture in my head. And I immediately recognize it as me! But a different setting, different body. Usually the pictures I get are at a high emotional time in that incarnation. Internal turmoil. I, as in me in this incarnation looking into that past life, feel every drop of emotion from that picture. Then the picture is gone. And I'm left with my head spinning. It can take me days to calm down.

Adrienne, I had selective amnesia until I was in my 30's. Then the memories started tumbling in. There is a place. A literal place where we go to retrieve memories. A plane, a planet.

So, saying that, I can slip into this place from time to time, and pick up a new memory sometimes. Thus, the past lives I described in my first paragraph.
Old 18-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account

I would love to have a past life regression done on me. They have you tube videos on that stuff[see below].
I pick up nothing. Dreams are more meaningful to me. I have always dreamed of the ocean. Swimming in it, drowning in it. I have forever dreamed of orcas. I do love being in front of a lake/ocean. Very home feeling. Maybe I was a mermaid.

Watch this!
Dr. Brian Weiss. He is notorious with the soul mates and groups.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY
Old 18-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Linen, I remember you and I had part of this conversation before and something about parallel lives .

Interesting on your going to a special place, to pick up on the memories.

Must be strange and overwhelming when the random memories/ lives return ! so unexpectedly like that.

just out of curiousity though, have you tried an actual regression using a regression cd or a youtube regression ? would you have any interest in doing so just to see where you might go ?
Old 18-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Master
I've only done the MP3 regressions.
I did them about 2 years ago got 3 lives all very normal citizen.
One long ago native, one ancient Iceland, one looked like southern united states in the 50s, than flashed forward about 15 years.

Anyways I tried it again a few months ago and got more visions of the native life. Not many but like nothing I've seen in movies or anywhere. Just visual memories. With bits of knowing. Haven't tried it again.

Have you gotten a bunch of differnt lives?
Ps Good cookie! ;)
Old 18-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Clover, speaking of Dr. Weiss .... ( I will check out the video later, thanks ! )

I have 2 regression cds of his , first one is called " Mirrors in Time " which he basically takes you into a meditation , then you walk thru a mirror to go back to a past life. I think he even mentions that one will not always experience a regression, but at least will have a good meditation. And he is correct, I have had a few past life visits while listening to this cd and a few no visits but a good relaxing meditation.

He also has another cd called " Regression to times and places " . I have listened to this one twice recently, first time I was so relaxed and kept going deeper and deeper, I fell asleep ! LOL ! 2nd time I listened I got a very brief glimpse of a past life.

Dreams are great, but I rarely remember them. You must have some connection to the ocean and the seas then, I will have to start calling you Ariel, ha ha !
Old 18-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Glow, glad you enjoyed the cookie !

Nice that you got actual locations in your regressions, I haven't had that happen yet, except one time when it was like I was in Atlanta, during Civil War time, I could see the actual cobblestone streets and houses, and the soldiers in their uniforms.

First time I have heard of someone mention Iceland or ancient Iceland in a regression. That must have been interesting !

when you say " all very normal citizen " ... if you can remember back , did you see yourself actually dressed in the clothing of the time ? That is usually the first thing I notice in my regression experiences.

I have had a variety of different lives, I wrote them down somewhere, but don't have access to them at the moment .... most of them were different, only one I think I had a 2nd visit to and that wasn't by asking for it, it just happened.

Time for you to try again and then let us know if you travel back to any previous lives already visited.

Old 18-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
I remember reading up on hypnosis and regression in the 80's 90's and read some stats showing a very small percentage of people can do past life regression. And it can be maddening for some who keep trying but fail. Similarly xenoglossy or channeling are reserved for the few because these seem to be spiritual proclivities.
Old 18-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Experiencer
One other note. there is a book by Michael Newton titled "Life Between Lives". An awesome book that shows how we all make agreements to forget, to control and condition the next life experience. If that were the case (I believe it is) then no manner of regression therapy would work. ;)
Old 18-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Master

I have not done a guided past life regression for some time , but when I did it was to a life that was responsabel for different problems in my life . Some times it would be to the same life others it would be to different lives . Dic k Sutphen says to " just make it up , you will be making up real past lives " . So I have no idea if there real or not . On past lives creating problems , an example . Not in my life my but others . Some one has an eating dissorder ( fat or skinny ) they regress back to find they were a member of the Donner party . They truned to caniblism to survive .