Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Master

You shouldn't be seen as weak ????

Who ever made that statement? Society needs strong individuals, not pure spiritual beings.
"Just shut up and carry on, you are not allowed to whine."

thank you
Old 29-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Suspended
Define "strong."

Does the definition of "strong" automatically exclude pure spiritual beings? And if so...why?
Old 29-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
Who ever made that statement? Society needs strong individuals, not pure spiritual beings.
"Just shut up and carry on, you are not allowed to whine."

thank you
Not sure what you're asking. When you say "Society needs strong individuals, not pure spiritual beings" you seem to be answering the question in your subject line. Are you simply venting?

I haven't read too many of your posts in the past, so maybe I just don't know your personal style.

What is it you want people to answer, or comment on?
Old 29-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Master

Sorry guys, my question and my thoughts aren't very clear. Too much fog in my brain right now.
But what i wanted to say was why people keep telling me that i should be strong and that i should pick myself together, that i shouldn't whine and should always carry on no matter what
i am a gentle and emotional one
Old 29-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Sorry guys, my question and my thoughts aren't very clear. Too much fog in my brain right now.
But what i wanted to say was why people keep telling me that i should be strong and that i should pick myself together, that i shouldn't whine and should always carry on no matter what

I think people are understanding stress issues more now.
Old 29-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Master

Understanding?
I thought that there are imbalances between masculine and feminine energy. In Sweden for example they tried 6 hour work days. What the researches found out was that people were more effective because they had more time to spend with their friends and family. <3
Old 29-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:

Only you know what you should be and what is your true expression in this life.

And to be a gentle soul, that is a fine thing!

The gentle, kindly souls of the world may be quiet and unassuming but they leave their mark in a way no others can.
They are remembered, with love.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-09-2015, 04:28 AM
Master
Umbridge, it is hard when we are honest with ourselves and our society and can't help but be what others need to see in themselves. I think it is a case of this and they really should take heed... it's the long haul that counts and all these throwing supposed strength around will see in years to come that you'd picked the right walk.
Old 30-09-2015, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:

Because society doesn't want weak robots, they want strong ones. Ones that don't break or ask questions.
Old 30-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Master
Learning to be vulnerable and be you, will always be met with a reflection to stand firmer as you if you are not ok, being that way fully.....:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder