Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Suspended

im a demi-god, so where do i go from here?

back near 2012 alot of strange things happened to me, the only way i can explain it is by literally saying life is a dream, our bodies give off a frequency which then literally creates our reality, our universe. there is litteraly a blob of infinite potential and what ever frequency we give off, it gives back.

So this has been on my mind since then which i guess my own ""no one has any idea what im talking about"" energy, is literally making it so that no one has any responses, tho back in 2013 i was getting responses that were right on par with me.

So where do you go from here, if im right and not delusional, that kinda means my life is totaly mine and for some reason part of me doesnt care, it kinda takes all the meaning away. what ever i believe in would happen, and ive already seen impossible things which means part of me is saying i know what im talking about but i guess im either too scared to move on or something.

yea.. so?
Old 28-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Master
In 2012 if you realized life is a dream and you vibrate what you are, creating your own reality with infinite potential..
Now....

You are left with your life as totally yours and part of you doesn't care...

So what about the part of you that does care? And how would you apply meaning to that? When you stop caring, it often just means your re igniting in care in new ways with all your new awareness and understanding gained.

If your living the dream of you, and you have witnessed first hand your own insights, what are you scared about?

Seems your moving...maybe your mind thinks your not?

Yeah so...What do you think?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 29-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
back near 2012 alot of strange things happened to me, the only way i can explain it is by literally saying life is a dream, our bodies give off a frequency which then literally creates our reality, our universe. there is litteraly a blob of infinite potential and what ever frequency we give off, it gives back.

So this has been on my mind since then which i guess my own ""no one has any idea what im talking about"" energy, is literally making it so that no one has any responses, tho back in 2013 i was getting responses that were right on par with me.

So where do you go from here, if im right and not delusional, that kinda means my life is totaly mine and for some reason part of me doesnt care, it kinda takes all the meaning away. what ever i believe in would happen, and ive already seen impossible things which means part of me is saying i know what im talking about but i guess im either too scared to move on or something.

yea.. so?
This is a great idea in theory, but can you honestly apply it? If you can't levitate, teleport, or transform/generate matter/energy then you aren't a demigod. If you can do those things.. I suppose id get on my hands and knees and beg for your teachings. I would grovel like nobody has ever groveled before lol

Remember the klondike bar commercials? Yeah, I would do all that lol
Old 29-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Lorelyen

But if you've been divinely promoted to demigod you'll know where you need to go from here - one doesn't get given these positions frivolously.

But are you sure it was as you interpret it and not that you found god within you - because many here make that discovery.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
what ever i believe in would happen, and ive already seen impossible things which means part of me is saying i know what im talking about but i guess im either too scared to move on or something.
What impossible things have you seen ?

Do you have any insights as to what will happen during October ?
Old 29-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

An extremely useful distinction in clear communication is to separate the objective and subjective. What you saw, did it happen within you, outside you or are you unsure? I've seen plenty of crazy unexplainable things within me, but not so many outside me. All of what we observe must fall within one of those two categories.

What you describe sound familiar, but I suspect it's interpretation meaning it happened within having references to something outside. I wouldn't call life a dream, I just call it being synced to reality. If you've been out of sync and on the way to sync up there may be some very strange perceptions for a while, but you'll know reality by what remains unchanged or changing from natural external causes.

I can certainly understand vibes and stuff, but I don't consider it the same way as sound vibrations. Vibrations is an analogy used to express internal states, feeling high, feeling low etc. People act in different ways according to their internal states, patterns that can be recognized by others even if they're non verbal. Thus they can pick up your vibe given they understand what internal state causes a particular behavior or behavioral traits. Sort of like noticing someone becoming angry just by watching them tighten their fists, they feel tense so they act tense.
Old 29-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Experiencer
Why limit yourself to a demi-god? You have more potential than that.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Suspended

The easiest way to word it is that the things i thought about, the things i believed in, were what i was seeing around me. i got into all those fearful things you might be hearing about, we live in an alien controled matrix, bla bla bla, i fell for them and i saw a news cast saying all of america was infected with a deadly disease, so i asked my gramma what she was watching and she says "Thats all i get with my bunny ears". tons of other stuff happened as well.

these were not my subjective feelings, they were physical.

i personally feel like i've experienced LOA to an extreme, which has led me to believe that litteraly anything is possible.

Heres the idea to reality which is the only real truth, You have infinity, which is everything and every possible variation of that which exists all at once, the past, future and present are all happening right now, what if we didnt drop those nukes on japan.. that possibility exists just as real as you. We have our "minds" which LITTERALY strings together events that create life.

I am literally experiencing only ONE version of earth, who ever reads this post is literally on the same mental frequency as me and this is why your reading this post the way it is written as your reading it as opposed the another way i "could" have written it.. make sense? you change your thoughts and what YOU believe in, then you will literally see those things in your reality because everything in existence is happening right now and you simply put it into your life.

i do have a hard time believing in what im talking about but i know what i saw and heard and its telling me im right.

So where do i go, i want to have tons of money and drown my insanity with trying to invent things or perhaps just buy a boat and float in the ocean, scubadiving for fish or something. The worst part is thinking that i have literally billions of different versions of my friends and family members and i interact with the once that shares my beliefs that day, or month, etc etc.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
Heres the idea to reality which is the only real truth, You have infinity, which is everything and every possible variation of that which exists all at once, the past, future and present are all happening right now

you change your thoughts and what YOU believe in, then you will literally see those things in your reality because everything in existence is happening right now and you simply put it into your life.

So where do i go
You are actually correct and only certain entities can do this and get away with it.

Some people that have done MKUltra experiments as children have gone beyond the veil or Matrix curtain into the Time world.

There they saw angels monitoring everything. They let children live because of their innocence. Adults don't live long.

They saw hexagons like in a bee hive. Every hexagon contained 3 rotating cogs, one for past, another for the present and the third for the future.

Every single possibility was available and seen.

What you have to do is work via your talents, into a good situation.

There are 2 main emotions. Love and Fear. If you focus on love then your life will navigate itself into a better future.

i guess LOA sums it all up.

Focus on the 80/20 principle. If you keep 20% of your income for your own personal needs and give 80% to those around you, fate will see that you are a giver and good financial events will come your way.

Don't expect big money. Just expect enough to stay above the poverty line and to pay the bills every month.

i am surprised you are alive and see this everyday. You might get a visit very soon from Men in Black because this is MKUltra stuff.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Suspended

i see the things i think about come into existence, its really not that hard, all you need to do is pay attention to things. thats the only thing i see, with that comes the conclusion that i make my own reality, if i can master myself, with that comes questions about everything..

personally i would love to live through some type of zombie apocalypse, i would even love to go to war, i like playing competitive video games and sports, but war = death and we think of it as bad but with my new views, i just see it as a thing, im sure if i lose a leg or die getting shot ill kinda regret it but hey, i like competition and thats the ultimate competition.

enough to just pay the bills... na, im settling on 20 mil, id love to have like a billion so i could just do literally what ever, but i guess ill just stick to a few awesome things, so i guess i wont be outfitting old navy battle cruisers into net boats to scoop all that plastic junk out of the pacific :(