Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Master
One God, One Christ, One Life, One Suffering

You know when you have a few favorite spiritual teachers and you yourself start to not only understand what they taught but you see it in your own regular life? And you begin to understand it on your own terms?

I feel like that is where I am. Between Eckhart Tolle and Fr. Richard Rohr, I have noticed so many things in my own life that correspond to the Truth that they teach.

I wanted to share this understanding with you all.

There is One God, - One Consciousness that is a part of us all and we are a part of. The One is both divinely feminine and masculine and neither. All life we see, Life itself is an expression of the One Consciousness. There are so many different levels of this higher Power and levels of awareness but all of it is part of the greater Whole.

Even the lowest forms, the lower levels of awareness - those we shun or shame or hate because they carry more of our own dark-side in their lives are part of the One. Murderers, molesters, tyrants, etc. Even though they may be of the "lower forces" (i.e. the devil), they are still part of the One Consciousness. We must accept this because when you are on the Bus or train or walking down the street and you tip your hat to a stranger or help them cross the road or whatever you don't know who they are, what they have done but all Teachings tell us to do good and kindness. It is NONE of our business who or what they have done; whether in this lifetime or a past lifetime.

Overly pious elite and religiously moral individuals shun the dark-side more so than the average person because they shun their own darkness in life. We all have darkness at some spectrum. It is a fact. We are in this separated-realm which we call the Earth. We are all experiencing a separation in consciousness from the One but it is only temporary and illusionary. We separate and experience ourselves as Earthly egos to grow and develop ourselves- as Edgar Cayce said- "To be ourselves as ourselves but also one with the Creative Forces/Whole".

I feel like Buddhism and ancient mystical Catholicism and Wicca all share these things I posted above. I am mentioning the darkness because this is Man's big problem, and it seems like it is more of a "man-masculine issue" than for women. Hitler did what he did because he hated his own secreted-weak character. He projected his own darkside, his own negative feelings on the Jews- his scapegoat. The irony is that he was partially Semitic. This is no surprise. Most people kill the things they should Love and the things that are a part of themselves- self-hate. All hate or let's say all evil comes from our own self-centeredness, our own self-hate and then we create dualism.

Dualistic thinking and self-centeredness are the causes of all suffering- on an individual scale to a global scale. "If we just got rid of all the Republicans, our world would be better off!" "If I just exterminate the Jews we will have peace" "We Protestants have the true church and you don't!" These are bigger dualistic forms that create wars, holocausts, and marginalize groups and the poor.

God doesn't want us to be pious, perfectly moral humans. God desires for us to reconnect with Him/Her. Just sit still one day or watch your life objectively. Just look at things going on in your life. You will notice that there is a guiding force in your life, within yourself that is trying to get you to Reconnect. It does not force and it does not impinge. She simply whispers to us. This is our own higher consciousness, our own soul in connection to the overall Spirit. The Holy Spirit. And even the worst among us has that deeper guidance and awareness but they either turn it off or become divided in themselves to adhere to it.

This Oneness is not above suffering and enjoying the bliss of transcendence. The One Consciousness also suffers with all human suffering. 2 kinds of suffering- suffering we made for ourselves (karma) and collective suffering (you will suffer because there is a World). Either way we all participate in suffering. Original Sin in ancient Christianity was a symbol for the fact that all of us are included in this one suffering and karma. Even if you didn't do anything bad you will suffer with everyone because we are part of a Collective that has both light and dark within it. Even on a smaller scale when you curse someone out or judge them in your mind, your ego is influencing you and making karma. How many of us have judged someone at work and the next day who you thought was your enemy turned out to help you out with a project? That is the Universe humbling your own understanding and subjugating your ego.

Jesus. I almost forgot. Jesus was not only a very holy and great person to look up to, Jesus was also a highly evolved soul who opened the doors to deeper truths which created a new movement and even testament in the Judeo-Christian tradition. Jesus became the Christ. The Christ is the One Consciousness expressing his/her Godself in all created worlds and manifestations. The Christ is the divinized-collective consciousness in all which is both micro and macrocosmic. Meaning the Christ is equally the divine power possessed by the person and the divine power possessed by the Cosmos. God shares Self with ourselves- the Christ. (both Material and spiritual) (God and Man). Jesus in his human life was both God and Man. He had many reincarnations like us all but in his last lifetime as the Nazarene teacher, he became the Christ- he became the perfect channel for the One Consciousness because he completely reconnected with that Force. If you want you could say he became another god along with the One God.- but all one consciousness. (God, Jesus, Holy Spirit)- made a Tri- Unity, a trinity in one consciousness.

He went to the Cross wilfully and joyfully because he knew it would stand as the symbol for the true nature of God and ourselves. Crucifixion means to "cancel out- to crucify", resurrection means to "rise from the dead" "rise to higher life". Jesus accepted his fate and knew it would open a door. His Suffering due to unjust and ignorant humans is the suffering of all the world. It is the karma of the world. And the karma of our lives and others can be lessened and taken away when we follow the example of- "Forgive those who persecute you" That is how we clean the collective of negative energies. We can't have a perfect human world but we can have a more perfect connection with each other and the One Consciousness.

Now when you see life is being directed towards oneness even in your own life you will come to these understandings. Eckhart Tolle even said- "Majority of the world's religion is of a Suffering God, a man on a cross, a god on the cross because both the Universe and yourself are suffering together." That brings us hope and comfort because we know that our suffering is understood and we are being led out of it and at the end of the tunnel there is just the Light and renewal and resurrection.

Ancient Catholic HYMN- "ONE BREAD, ONE BODY, ONE LORD OF ALL, ALTHOUGH WE ARE MANY IN THE EARTH, WE ARE ONE IN ONE LORD OF ALL"
Old 05-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Knower
Your understanding is very similar to mine. So then how do those who choose, reconnect with that One consciousness and escape duality? A mind in duality will always think in duality, unless shown an opportunity to rise past it. So then a system must be in place, hiding from plain site to show people the outer way, so they can see the inner way.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Master
I don't think you ever overcome duality. It's part of life. We just need to be aware and observe when our ego or dualistic mind starts going and see from a deeper place. This is all relative. Even when I said jesus reconnected and was a perfect channel. It's all relative. Perhaps 70
Percent of the time Jesus was in his own persona and head and other percent he was easily tapping into God and relaying his messages with ease. I don't think Jesus had a conscioisness that was fixated on God 24/7. He was just able to easy go in and out of divine consciousness because he was what I would call a God-medium. He replayed and gave messages to the planet to people from God

What it was is that his consciousness was free and liberated throughout most of his life and could at one with the Divine Forces whenever he pleased
Old 06-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Master

it is not aobut duality. it is about multiplicity. when you are between a rock and hard place. get out. move. do things different. life is more then duality.

kk
Old 07-07-2015, 05:18 AM
Master
kk-
I agree. I am just saying that we all tend to be inclined to this thinking. We do it when were not even aware of it. Sometimes we see someone on the street and a thought enters our brain and we may judge them without thinking from another place. I have been trying to catch myself everyday. It is a long journey of spirituality because we don't accomplish enlightenment in a single lifetime and it may take many lifetimes to touch upon different aspect of enlightenment.

In fact I don't believe you need to live this perfect enlightened masterful life and get everything perfect to quote on quote "ascend". You may be a very kind and giving person in one life, and in the next full of wisdom and power, and in another a teacher and guide, and that enough summed up can bring you to a higher level of consciousness where you no longer reincarnate in flesh with our without flaws from all those lifetimes.

That is another "dualistic" thing spiritual and new agey people tend to think- All or nothing kinda of thinking. Paradoxes in religions were meant to break down rational thought because that is what gets us into trouble when we rely simply on rational, intellectual and logical approaches. A paradox will crush that. "Fully human, fully divine" is an old paradox in the Christian tradition. It doesn't make sense on one level but one another level it does.

The transgendered thing is a perfect example. We see a male and think- male! We never think of their unconscious feminine that is simply unseen. Or we look at a woman and we think they are just a woman, but deep down her soul is also masculine. Physicality, literalism, appearances, outward expressions can be the most superficial ways of seeing something and then judging it, when we should be AWARE without judgment. Be more full of awareness. But a transgendered person is a mental dilemma for some because they can't cope with a person changing their sex, for them that is how the identify the person- once again male or female, black or white, gay or straight, etc.

But the average person can not necessary do away with dualism. So what I am saying is that dualism has it's place and conditions, we just can not let it take over our minds and thinking.
We need to do what you said Kk- understand multiplicity and I would add- oneness in that multiplicity.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
You know when you have a few favorite spiritual teachers and you yourself start to not only understand what they taught but you see it in your own regular life? And you begin to understand it on your own terms?

I feel like that is where I am. Between Eckhart Tolle and Fr. Richard Rohr, I have noticed so many things in my own life that correspond to the Truth that they teach.

There is One God, - One Consciousness that is a part of us all and we are a part of. The One is both divinely feminine and masculine and neither. All life we see, Life itself is an expression of the One Consciousness. There are so many different levels of this higher Power and levels of awareness but all of it is part of the greater Whole.

Even the lowest forms, the lower levels of awareness - those we shun or shame or hate because they carry more of our own dark-side in their lives are part of the One. Murderers, molesters, tyrants, etc. Even though they may be of the "lower forces" (i.e. the devil), they are still part of the One Consciousness. We must accept this because when you are on the Bus or train or walking down the street and you tip your hat to a stranger or help them cross the road or whatever you don't know who they are, what they have done but all Teachings tell us to do good and kindness. It is NONE of our business who or what they have done; whether in this lifetime or a past lifetime.

Overly pious elite and religiously moral individuals shun the dark-side more so than the average person because they shun their own darkness in life. We all have darkness at some spectrum. It is a fact. We are in this separated-realm which we call the Earth. We are all experiencing a separation in consciousness from the One but it is only temporary and illusionary. We separate and experience ourselves as Earthly egos to grow and develop ourselves- as Edgar Cayce said- "To be ourselves as ourselves but also one with the Creative Forces/Whole".

I feel like Buddhism and ancient mystical Catholicism and Wicca all share these things I posted above. I am mentioning the darkness because this is Man's big problem, and it seems like it is more of a "man-masculine issue" than for women. Hitler did what he did because he hated his own secreted-weak character. He projected his own darkside, his own negative feelings on the Jews- his scapegoat. The irony is that he was partially Semitic. This is no surprise. Most people kill the things they should Love and the things that are a part of themselves- self-hate. All hate or let's say all evil comes from our own self-centeredness, our own self-hate and then we create dualism.

Dualistic thinking and self-centeredness are the causes of all suffering- on an individual scale to a global scale. "If we just got rid of all the Republicans, our world would be better off!" "If I just exterminate the Jews we will have peace" "We Protestants have the true church and you don't!" These are bigger dualistic forms that create wars, holocausts, and marginalize groups and the poor.

God doesn't want us to be pious, perfectly moral humans. God desires for us to reconnect with Him/Her. Just sit still one day or watch your life objectively. Just look at things going on in your life. You will notice that there is a guiding force in your life, within yourself that is trying to get you to Reconnect. It does not force and it does not impinge. She simply whispers to us. This is our own higher consciousness, our own soul in connection to the overall Spirit. The Holy Spirit. And even the worst among us has that deeper guidance and awareness but they either turn it off or become divided in themselves to adhere to it.

This Oneness is not above suffering and enjoying the bliss of transcendence. The One Consciousness also suffers with all human suffering. 2 kinds of suffering- suffering we made for ourselves (karma) and collective suffering (you will suffer because there is a World). Either way we all participate in suffering. Original Sin in ancient Christianity was a symbol for the fact that all of us are included in this one suffering and karma. Even if you didn't do anything bad you will suffer with everyone because we are part of a Collective that has both light and dark within it. Even on a smaller scale when you curse someone out or judge them in your mind, your ego is influencing you and making karma. How many of us have judged someone at work and the next day who you thought was your enemy turned out to help you out with a project? That is the Universe humbling your own understanding and subjugating your ego.

Jesus. I almost forgot. Jesus was not only a very holy and great person to look up to, Jesus was also a highly evolved soul who opened the doors to deeper truths which created a new movement and even testament in the Judeo-Christian tradition. Jesus became the Christ. The Christ is the One Consciousness expressing his/her Godself in all created worlds and manifestations. The Christ is the divinized-collective consciousness in all which is both micro and macrocosmic. Meaning the Christ is equally the divine power possessed by the person and the divine power possessed by the Cosmos. God shares Self with ourselves- the Christ. (both Material and spiritual) (God and Man). Jesus in his human life was both God and Man. He had many reincarnations like us all but in his last lifetime as the Nazarene teacher, he became the Christ- he became the perfect channel for the One Consciousness because he completely reconnected with that Force. If you want you could say he became another god along with the One God.- but all one consciousness. (God, Jesus, Holy Spirit)- made a Tri- Unity, a trinity in one consciousness.

He went to the Cross wilfully and joyfully because he knew it would stand as the symbol for the true nature of God and ourselves. Crucifixion means to "cancel out- to crucify", resurrection means to "rise from the dead" "rise to higher life". Jesus accepted his fate and knew it would open a door. His Suffering due to unjust and ignorant humans is the suffering of all the world. It is the karma of the world. And the karma of our lives and others can be lessened and taken away when we follow the example of- "Forgive those who persecute you" That is how we clean the collective of negative energies. We can't have a perfect human world but we can have a more perfect connection with each other and the One Consciousness.

Now when you see life is being directed towards oneness even in your own life you will come to these understandings. Eckhart Tolle even said- "Majority of the world's religion is of a Suffering God, a man on a cross, a god on the cross because both the Universe and yourself are suffering together." That brings us hope and comfort because we know that our suffering is understood and we are being led out of it and at the end of the tunnel there is just the Light and renewal and resurrection.

Ancient Catholic HYMN- "ONE BREAD, ONE BODY, ONE LORD OF ALL, ALTHOUGH WE ARE MANY IN THE EARTH, WE ARE ONE IN ONE LORD OF ALL"
Jesus Christ died on the cross 33 AD.

Jesus did not become the Christ....Jesus was evidence that the Christ spirit of the human male had been murdered by crucifiying it on the WOOD....the cross being a science application of crossing wavelengths of WOOD/WATER/FIRE/AIR in transformation/converSION of the holy STABLE SION.

The human male who was given the title of JESUS CHRIST suffered from an acute case of STIGMATA...bleeding from the head/eyes/hands/feet/ribs. He gave personal evidence and prophecies/new religious teachings during this time....yet many human males also died with JESUS as an evil attack on the MALE DNA GENETICS.

Hence SIGN SEE - GENESIS
ISIS Mother
GENE SIS....missing I, as the statement review of spiritual evidence
I = missing time as HAND OF GOD yodh.

I = 9th letter....9 in transformation is destruction.

Males created science from a personal spiritual review involving their own selves. As they reactivated the ancient star radiation attack on the Earth stone....they altered its natural STABLE STATE of 12 inheritance of TIME....misplaced the HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST in the HOLY TOMBS of the Mother Body of Earth....when the STONE O rolled back the holy spirit of the JESUS CHRIST was gone.

All of the evidence had to be calculated and reviewed to give the determined 12 and 12 review of O time itself between light/dark as the statement that not only was Christ murdered in the human male inheritance of DNA....giving plagues/stigmata/curses as its inheritance (remember STIGMATA is obviously plague evolution into EBOLA) and that the CHRIST was also murdered in the TOMBS.

2 evidences that stated that the HOLY CHRIST CONDITION an observation in TIME O from the OLD TEST I MON IALS to NEW TEST A MENTS.

BC 0 AD

ABCD the calculated review
alphabetAlphabetAalphabetA

A = the 1 God
A= the alpha
A = the alpha as man.

STABLE CONDITION....newly born spirit every 12 as a whole body (Year).

The CHRIST is therefore born in the condition of the HOLY BEAST every Year as the 1 or ALPHA inheritance.

CHRIST the condition of spiritual inheritance.

Spiritual inheritance the replaced oxygenated crystal wavelength condition for life renewal.

If you don't receive a NEW 1....then the OLD 1 causes a minus 1, as the Old Testaments evaluated family ties ITES demonstrated to the Philosophers.

Therefore the STABLE condition of the NEWBORN was murdered, just as advised. STABLE relates to the STONE NUCLEAR to remain STABLE or else it will kill life....just as demonstrated....plague inheritance...murder of the HOLY BLOODLINES by wavelength in light ........and blood diseases.

MENT is a condition review that states RESULTS or PRODUCT OF, as the state, condition or degree of being acted upon.

IAL names of diseases...., names in classes, meaning to carry over.

L = 50 as the wing evaluation

Squaring as an evaluation = 2 x 2 = 4

4 wings of L back to back = + the CROSS.

O the evaluation of crossing from 0 through BC 0 AD....the alpha bet.

The review is real to the condition in which the Biblical review was given, as public evidence to gain public support against the activation/use of stone levitation in building practices at GIZA.

Even in modern times...Tibetan Monks provided evidence to a Scientist for use of sound in stone levitation. Therefore this review is correct to the condition that demonstrates the inheritance was an attack ON LIFE AS A SPIRIT REVIEW.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

This reflects the Tree of Life, the emanations from the One True God (which is beyond human comprehension) down through a succession of levels until finally they reach the material world, so yes, everything is ultimately connected. Jesus reported this connection (Magdalene p7 lines 1-10).

Quote:
I'm reluctant to accept that a person (or any entity for that matter) can consider itself/themselves spiritually whole until they start to grapple their dark sides.

People are a Jekyll and Hyde act.

Thankfully for most Mr Hyde isn't so bad and people generally keep him under acceptable control - but until you get to know him you can't really "know" yourself. As the dark is limitless just as is the light paradoxically, one should always be ready for surprises coming out of the shadows.

Quote:
All hate or let's say all evil comes from our own self-centeredness, our own self-hate and then we create dualism.

Duality is the human condition unfortunately. We didn't create it. It came with the first emanation and trickled down to us.

I suppose if people are to be people, doomed not to live in Utopia they can't all be of one disposition. Emotions, preferences, characteristics from our upbringing and milieu etc emerge (as you exemplify). As humans is it so bad - that we can differentiate ourselves from one another, not just be a homogenous bunch devoid of opinion, self-motivation, passion and on? How could we exist if there are no words (and what they signify) for the opposites we observe? If there's no hate can there be love....because the concepts of love and hate are irrelevant in a oneness?

I suppose the inherent selfishness that comes spirituality urges us to strive for better but people will always take the easiest route - turn to a leader who seems able to manipulate resources according to the needs of the collective. In primitive times it was for protection. Perhaps it still is in the micro - we all want to protect our interests; we're up against competition for our services/work, etc. And, at another level, we want to strive beyond the material and find our way back to the god-head.

So it's a feature that has to be borne - possible to eliminate to some extent in our individual spheres but not entirely. Some, here, believe you should only concentrate on things of the light-side. That doesn't get rid of the duality. Being all for peace doesn't get rid of the war on your doorstep.

Interesting.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

This reflects the Tree of Life, the emanations from the One True God (which is beyond human comprehension - not even within the scope of the imagination until one has progressed far up that Tree (alas, I'm not there yet)) down through a succession of levels until finally they reach the material world, so yes, everything is ultimately connected and the things we call light and dark can be balanced.

Quote:
I'm reluctant to accept that a person (or any entity for that matter) can consider itself/themselves spiritually whole until they start to grapple their dark sides.

People are a Jekyll and Hyde act.

Thankfully for most Mr Hyde isn't so bad and people generally keep him under acceptable control - but until you get to know him you can't really "know" yourself. As the dark is limitless just as is the light paradoxically, one should always be ready for surprises coming out of the shadows.

Quote:
All hate or let's say all evil comes from our own self-centeredness, our own self-hate and then we create dualism.

Duality is the human condition unfortunately. We didn't create it. It came with the first emanation and trickled down to us.

I suppose if people are to be people, doomed not to live in Utopia they can't all be of one disposition. Emotions, preferences, characteristics from our upbringing and milieu etc emerge (as you exemplify). As humans is it so bad - that we can differentiate ourselves from one another, not just be a homogenous bunch devoid of opinion, self-motivation, passion and on? How do we exist without ways to recognise/appraise the opposites we observe? If there's no hate can there be love....because the concepts of love and hate are irrelevant in a oneness?

I suppose the inherent selfishness that comes spirituality urges us to strive for better but people will always take the easiest route - turn to a leader who seems able to manipulate resources according to the needs of the collective. In primitive times it was for protection. Perhaps it still is in the micro - we all want to protect our interests; we're up against competition for our services/work, etc., on the material world. And, at another level, we want to strive beyond the material and find our way back to the god-head; and on that route it's about balancing dualities.

So it's a feature that has to be borne - possible to eliminate duality to some extent in our individual spheres but not entirely. The best seems to be to seek that balance. Some, here, believe you should only concentrate on things of the light-side. That doesn't get rid of the dark. Being all for peace doesn't get rid of the war on your doorstep.

Interesting.

Old 07-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Master

Quote:
kk-
I agree. I am just saying that we all tend to be inclined to this thinking. We do it when were not even aware of it. Sometimes we see someone on the street and a thought enters our brain and we may judge them without thinking from another place. I have been trying to catch myself everyday. It is a long journey of spirituality because we don't accomplish enlightenment in a single lifetime and it may take many lifetimes to touch upon different aspect of enlightenment.

In fact I don't believe you need to live this perfect enlightened masterful life and get everything perfect to quote on quote "ascend". You may be a very kind and giving person in one life, and in the next full of wisdom and power, and in another a teacher and guide, and that enough summed up can bring you to a higher level of consciousness where you no longer reincarnate in flesh with our without flaws from all those lifetimes.

That is another "dualistic" thing spiritual and new agey people tend to think- All or nothing kinda of thinking. Paradoxes in religions were meant to break down rational thought because that is what gets us into trouble when we rely simply on rational, intellectual and logical approaches. A paradox will crush that. "Fully human, fully divine" is an old paradox in the Christian tradition. It doesn't make sense on one level but one another level it does.

The transgendered thing is a perfect example. We see a male and think- male! We never think of their unconscious feminine that is simply unseen. Or we look at a woman and we think they are just a woman, but deep down her soul is also masculine. Physicality, literalism, appearances, outward expressions can be the most superficial ways of seeing something and then judging it, when we should be AWARE without judgment. Be more full of awareness. But a transgendered person is a mental dilemma for some because they can't cope with a person changing their sex, for them that is how the identify the person- once again male or female, black or white, gay or straight, etc.

But the average person can not necessary do away with dualism. So what I am saying is that dualism has it's place and conditions, we just can not let it take over our minds and thinking.
We need to do what you said Kk- understand multiplicity and I would add- oneness in that multiplicity.

sometimes i forget that i am not normal. i assume that everyone thinks the way i do. i think kind of like the chess board on star track that have different levels. jumping up and down.

kk
Old 07-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't think you ever overcome duality. It's part of life. We just need to be aware and observe when our ego or dualistic mind starts going and see from a deeper place. This is all relative. Even when I said jesus reconnected and was a perfect channel. It's all relative. Perhaps 70
Percent of the time Jesus was in his own persona and head and other percent he was easily tapping into God and relaying his messages with ease. I don't think Jesus had a conscioisness that was fixated on God 24/7. He was just able to easy go in and out of divine consciousness because he was what I would call a God-medium. He replayed and gave messages to the planet to people from God

What it was is that his consciousness was free and liberated throughout most of his life and could at one with the Divine Forces whenever he pleased
The funny thing is, it is not "our" dual mind and overcoming duality starts by understanding that. It is very easy to see, at the very least, that the thoughts that come from the brain, are not original. They are conditioned and therefore influenced by those conditions. By observing the mind as not our mind, we come to see that we are not the mind.
With that said, the mind has no life of its own. We are the awareness of it and life in it, however, it operates on it's own, influenced and conditioned, leading to clear and reflective.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness