Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Master
Ley Lines and Ghosts

I'm trying to find out about ley lines and I'm hoping this is a good forum to start in.

I do not know what they are or whether they are connected to ghosts/spirits. I have been told of a ley line that runs through a cupboard in a bedroom in a family members home. The child that sleeps in this room has been found shouting "go away" at the cupboard. The parents of the child have "seen" "felt" the presence of 1 maybe 2 ghosts in the property.

Can anyone tell me what a leyline is and whether they are used by spirits to travel?

Or maybe this should be posted to another board if unrelated to spirit/ghosts.

thanks ces
Old 02-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Master
Hi Ces

I am sure they are on google.
Ley lines I think are the energy grinds on the earth.

Spirits pop up without ley lines..
An interesting thing is when does it happen, I heard recently something interesting from a friend.. she watched a science show that was provings crystals in the earth stored memeories and that if there was a thunderstorm a projection would come up of what a person in past was doing.. same scene everytime ..only on thunderstorms. So crystals in earth like a projector!

Secondly if there is a ghost ( deceased person) send it on or fimd out who it is ?

Ask the child to describe the presence and tell her not to be afraid as fear serves no purpose! I would be interested to find out if was old man with grey hair and beard ..

Blessings
:)
Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Master
Hi Smiler - thanks again for replying to one of my threads .

I have had a quick dip on the web to find out about ley lines and there was a thread here under elementals previously. Which is why I actually put my question here because I wasn't sure if it was connected to ghosts or completely separate.

I'm not sure what this person/ghost looks like, it is a male though and he may have been housebound from what I have been told.

I have advised they ask it to leave and the impression is that its not harmful. I will enquire to see if they have any thoughts on the appearance.

Thank you
Old 02-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
Hi Smiler - thanks again for replying to one of my threads .

I have had a quick dip on the web to find out about ley lines and there was a thread here under elementals previously. Which is why I actually put my question here because I wasn't sure if it was connected to ghosts or completely separate.

I'm not sure what this person/ghost looks like, it is a male though and he may have been housebound from what I have been told.

I have advised they ask it to leave and the impression is that its not harmful. I will enquire to see if they have any thoughts on the appearance.

Thank you

ces,ley lines are power grids that run along the earth; they have also been called dragon lines is I am not mistaken.They interconnect power points on the earth into a grid of energy. You hear of them most frequently in England, Ireland, wales, scotland and seem to run along the paths of churches whic were built over pagan worship sites. I suppose more paranormal activity could occur along these lines, but not all hauntings or paranormal activity is ruled or influenced by ley lines. It sounds more like a haunting situation to me.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
ces,ley lines are power grids that run along the earth; they have also been called dragon lines is I am not mistaken.They interconnect power points on the earth into a grid of energy. You hear of them most frequently in England, Ireland, wales, scotland and seem to run along the paths of churches whic were built over pagan worship sites. I suppose more paranormal activity could occur along these lines, but not all hauntings or paranormal activity is ruled or influenced by ley lines. It sounds more like a haunting situation to me.

Summerland thank you for your response. I have had a look on the web since my earlier post but am struggling to access info (i have some very strange locks on my internet that won't allow me to view certain things).

From what I did see they appear to run along lines of churches, sites used for pagan worship (?) and seem to connect these places together.

For a ley line to run along the front of a domestic house this would indicate that there was something on the site prior to the house and also that the line is running from and to something and potentially connecting sites?

If it is for connecting energy - does that work as some sort of portal for movement between places? or is is something different. Would that effect energy and the mood of the people within the property?

I think haunting would be a different matter completely and agree - i think 2 separate issues. A haunting could effect the energy in a property I imagine although would depend on the type of haunting.

I'm not sure if this information that was given to me at the end of a conversation was to distract me away from real issues? If you get my meaning....... Ley lines were told to the person I was talking to by a family member (not on my side of the family) and also this same person mentioned about the atmosphere in the house and (ghost).
Old 02-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
Summerland thank you for your response. I have had a look on the web since my earlier post but am struggling to access info (i have some very strange locks on my internet that won't allow me to view certain things).

From what I did see they appear to run along lines of churches, sites used for pagan worship (?) and seem to connect these places together.

For a ley line to run along the front of a domestic house this would indicate that there was something on the site prior to the house and also that the line is running from and to something and potentially connecting sites?

If it is for connecting energy - does that work as some sort of portal for movement between places? or is is something different. Would that effect energy and the mood of the people within the property?

I think haunting would be a different matter completely and agree - i think 2 separate issues. A haunting could effect the energy in a property I imagine although would depend on the type of haunting.

I'm not sure if this information that was given to me at the end of a conversation was to distract me away from real issues? If you get my meaning....... Ley lines were told to the person I was talking to by a family member (not on my side of the family) and also this same person mentioned about the atmosphere in the house and (ghost).

I am going to try to cover a few of your questions. Some waterways can be magnets of sorts for spirit activity. Train tracks are believed to becoming a new form of ley lines. Indian burial ground (I don't know what country that you live in) There are positive and negative energy ley lines. I would suggest going to www.crystalinks.com for more info.

Hauntings can occur when a house is undergoing renovations and former "no longer among the living" occupants object to their house being changed about. A "trigger event" could have occured to stir up negative energy. It could be non-intelligent activity, such as just repeating an event over and over again, like a stuck record player. If it is intelligent, then there should be a way to communicate. First I would try a house blessing or have a priest come in to bless the house. Whatever you do, do not try a seance or Ouilja board to communicate.
If no one else pops in here to give you more answers, check out that link.And you can PM me if you would like.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Master
When ley lines cross does that form a portal?
Spiritlite.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Summerland

Try looking under 'crossing ley lines" I tred to put the link here, but it didn't take.There is a site under "landandspirt-geopathic stress" It did indicate that hauntings can occur at these crossroads.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Sira

My first job (after the first 2.5 years of dealing with energy beings) was to bring in light to a ley line and keep the flow stable - it was not one of the biggies but in any case an energy line (or like an old friend (actually, a Kalevala energy healer, he recognized me as his mother from times 10000 years back) calls them: energy river).
And yes, there were ghosts in that apartment, enough to spook me s**tless many times, poltergeist included. Although there was the energy line and ghosts, I don't see them connected. Ghosts like all energy beings are drawn to vibrations, higher AND lower, and to places with an energy that appeals to them.
I find ghosts disturbing. Some months ago one was walking here in this room and I was sure it was my spouse until I heard his voice from another room. There is a theory that ghosts are "re-running recordings". I think there are both, these echoes without consciousness and ones with consciousness.
But are they connected to ley lines? If they are, I fail to see the connection.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Master
Thankyou Summerland I was wondering about that. This is a great thread thankyou for posting everyone I'm learning a lot.
Spiritlite.