Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-06-2015, 07:50 PM
LovelyBones

Ouija boards

Are they real? I made one out of paper to mess around with for fun and put it in a draw in my room. I started getting really bad nightmares. One including being touched inappropriately by an entity. I through it out a month later because I then seen a red eyed looking thing in my closet at night. Probably nothing because I'm sure it was just my imagination. I know other people who have used real ones with no problems. But I gained interest in spirituality regardless which is why I joined this site.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Experiencer

threads on topic

You may enjoy:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=16577

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86175

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=84264

I like to use them.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:28 PM
LovelyBones

Okay thanks. :)
Old 06-06-2015, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator
LovelyBones...you may think I am just being a spiritual prude....but please be very careful with Ouija boards, and be very respectful and careful of your unexpressed sexual energies. Unethical and amoral entities can indeed attach themselves to you if you go down that road. They will be on the look-out for your energy, behind anything else, such as words. They may even appear friendly at first, or kind and understanding. But that is the LAST thing which may be helpful in the end.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Everly

Just another experience and point of view...

I've used ouija boards off and on for almost 50 years and have never had a bad experience. I've never had anything that even resembles a negative experience in hundreds and hundreds of uses of boards.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:00 PM
LovelyBones

Alrighty see, I believe Everly she's a pro and nothing ever happened to her. I was just acting paranoid.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyBones
Alrighty see, I believe Everly she's a pro and nothing ever happened to her. I was just acting paranoid.

Wow. What is it about a different opinion that bothers you so much that a sarcastic post is warranted?
Old 08-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyBones
Are they real? I made one out of paper to mess around with for fun and put it in a draw in my room. I started getting really bad nightmares. One including being touched inappropriately by an entity. I through it out a month later because I then seen a red eyed looking thing in my closet at night. Probably nothing because I'm sure it was just my imagination. I know other people who have used real ones with no problems. But I gained interest in spirituality regardless which is why I joined this site.

LovelyBones,

You posted something asking for opinions, and when one does this they will get a variety of opinions, depending on the people's experiences who reply.

In your original post you stated, as I have underlined ....

Quote:
Probably nothing because I'm sure it was just my imagination. I know other people who have used real ones with no problems.
... then Everly's reply shouldn't have come as a surprise to you.

Nightmares can be caused by reasons other than using a drawing of a paper Ouija board, the same goes with what you saw in your closet.

I respect Everly's experience and her reply, personally I lean towards Tobi's reply, but everyone is different in what they believe .

Adrienne
Old 08-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Ascender
LovelyBones, avoid playing with spirit until you know better about them.
Not all is good.
And if you interest on spirituality, ouija boards isn't a way to improve it.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Guide
I stated this on a previous post with this topic:

These boards are never good. They attract entities from the lower levels of the Astral Planes mostly. You seriously do not want that!

Give your house / flat a good old Sage cleanse and get rid of that board.
Learn the Tarot instead and cultivate a good relationship with your Higher Self.

Place a few good Quartz and Amethyst Crystals in your house to raise the vibration. Or burn some Sandalwood or Frankincense oils in an oil burner.