Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Knower
Exclamation Electric shocks between people. Is there an auric/energetic reason for this?

Hi

When I fell deeply in love, I noticed that my partner and I would regularly exchange electric shocks. Sometimes when kissing, but mostly when just briefly touching. Sorry to be corny, but I always felt these shocks to be 'special' and a nice reminder that we had the 'spark of love'.

But, there are also people currently in my life who have caused me much aggravation and internal suffering. One is a workmate and the other, a close friend's friend. The problem is, I also get the same electric shocks from them.

So, I get shocks from the deep love connection with my partner and also from 2 people who rouse negative emotions in me.

Is this something that happens in the aura/chakras? Sparks from both positive and negative associations?If so, how and why?

Many thanks
Old 03-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Master
hi

hi i no serten thngs i tuch lk metal rales i seam 2 get a shok i do it alwayz seasm 2 be gold 1s ir vrass brass 1s oe silver 1s

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Everly

Dream Jo, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand 90% of what you write. Could you please use complete words and punctuation?
Old 03-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Seeker
I have experienced this several times. Most often with my TF. Our energy exchanged was palpable.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
hi i no serten thngs i tuch lk metal rales i seam 2 get a shok i do it alwayz seasm 2 be gold 1s ir vrass brass 1s oe silver 1s

"Hi, I know certain things I touch like metal rails I seem to get a shock. I do it always, seems to be gold ones, brass ones, or silver"

Dream Jo, please don't be offended, bro. I just translated it so others could understand. Maybe you're not from an english speaking country, and people may not consider that idea.

If i translated your post wrong, then i apologize.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I guess it is like thunder, the energy is trying to discharge itself, but the energy could be built up from positive friction (attraction) or negative friction (being rubbed the wrong way).
Old 04-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
"Hi, I know certain things I touch like metal rails I seem to get a shock. I do it always, seems to be gold ones, brass ones, or silver"

Dream Jo, please don't be offended, bro. I just translated it so others could understand. Maybe you're not from an english speaking country, and people may not consider that idea.

If i translated your post wrong, then i apologize.

sorry got a dslexa [rob prob sorry if iv carzen any upst

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-06-2015, 08:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I guess it is like thunder, the energy is trying to discharge itself, but the energy could be built up from positive friction (attraction) or negative friction (being rubbed the wrong way).

True. Good explanation
Old 05-06-2015, 04:35 AM
Knower
I've felt this electric connection with my TF. To the point that we couldn't touch each other anymore. I could see his aura. With negative people I've never gotten "shocks" just bad vibes, which I'm assuming could be interpreted similarly.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Knower

Good 'ol electricity... like rubbing a balloon on your head and putting it up against a wall... it sticks. If there's enough friction then an electrical shock can occur. I don't think it has anything to do with energy but I've been wrong before.. emotions can be powerful and often taken for granted~

So, it could be friction, or there's something deeper going on between you and those you get shocks from. Don't fry your brain!