Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2010, 12:08 AM
a1966s

Hope I can Post This Here! Thank you And Sadly Goodbye!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for being good friends over the past years.
I wish you all the best for 2011. May it be a very blessed year for you all.

I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that Spiritually I've gone more wrong than right.
Since I started in 2006 things have turned out very much the opposite of what I was hoping for. In fact if finding myself spiritually is what I experiencing then I am sorry that I even tried.
So I will be leaving this path hoping to find myself somewhere amongst the ruins.
If not, well, then so be it.
I think we can sometimes attract quite the opposite of what we expect.

Everyone says: stay positive and positive things will come to you!
I doubt that now more than ever.

So once again I thank you all.

I will still look in from time to time.

Take care,

Bless you all.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for being good friends over the past years.
I wish you all the best for 2011. May it be a very blessed year for you all.

I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that Spiritually I've gone more wrong than right.
Since I started in 2006 things have turned out very much the opposite of what I was hoping for. In fact if finding myself spiritually is what I experiencing then I am sorry that I even tried.
So I will be leaving this path hoping to find myself somewhere amongst the ruins.
If not, well, then so be it.
I think we can sometimes attract quite the opposite of what we expect.

Everyone says: stay positive and positive things will come to you!
I doubt that now more than ever.

So once again I thank you all.

I will still look in from time to time.

Take care,

Bless you all.
hey now, just hold up a minute please...i understand that things arent positive for you, but do you realize, that to move up to the next step, you must face all the apparent opposition to you? what i mean to say, is that you arent growing in spirituality unless you are also heavily challenged...the Saints of the world didnt attain that state without great hardship and challenges, these are the things that teach us the quickest, dont give up, ask for some help...my life is one that has been filled with disaster after disaster, i have never had an easy time, and seemingly the only thing that has kept me going was my stubbornness, my unwillingness to give up trying, and i have received great rewards for this effort, but they are inward rewards, not ones that make life easy really, but that definitely were worth going thru the rough experiences needed to get where i am...i know my story means nothing to you, but i suggest that you just take it easy, and examine what your current experience may be trying to teach you, and if youre in need, ask for help, it WILL come, and when it does, and youre able to see how you had help, and the way it all worked out, you will look back, knowing the experience sure wasnt fun, but you wouldnt change a thing, because it is what made you into the person you are (after the experience)...try it...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 30-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Snowcat

EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRANCE.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcat
EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRANCE.

Well, good luck to you - hope all works out - I'm sure it will.
You've got a good heart - just listen to it.
And wherever you are, you're there.

One more thing - whatever situation you ever find yourself in -
you will always be on the right path if you use kindness.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Master
I have to agree with Shabda on this.

Now, I'm obviously unaware of your situation.. but spirituality gives you the strength to face your challenges with love and acceptance. You learn from them.
That's why we're here, right? We came here to learn through difficulties and predicaments that are designed to test us. Spirituality helps us recognize these challenges and deal with them properly.

I wouldn't give up simply because things aren't lining up to your expectations. I don't know what you were hoping for, and I don't know what's happened to make you want to "find yourself somewhere amongst the ruins," but I suggest you think it over a bit.

But then again, you can always come back. We can't change your mind. Wherever you go, I wish you the best of the best.

~Ev

Old 30-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Master
I'm with Shabda too, on the other hand this is your choice and I wish you all the best my fellow South African.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Master
This is the problem when you expect something from Spirituality you get nothing, when you expect nothing you become everything.
Old 30-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
This is the problem when you expect something from Spirituality you get nothing, when you expect nothing you become everything.

I'm adding this to my list of favorite quotes.

Old 30-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Master
Evaah I agree.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-12-2010, 07:07 AM
Ciqala

I never had the chance to know you... i truly hope you do not leave, there are ruts along the path to spirituality which can be overcome, there is much more to it than doing positive things to attract positive things, you can find the higher power as you know it, and maybe you are in a down time that calls for something powerful to lift you up, but you can find support and guidance here. If not, do not give up on your spirituality, do not give up on your spirit guides, they never give up on you, you may be struggling right now, but storms always pass. The guidance of your own spirituality is exactly what you need when you feel bad. And maybe on your exploration, it will lead you to finding that, but do not give up on the search.