Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Dominik4416

Best crystal for me?

Right now I am using citrine for wealth and abundance and all good things, but I would like also a crystal that would absorb negative energies from me. Could you please recommend one? I heard that black tourmaline was very good, and I have it already. But I don't want black obsidian. Should I use black tourmaline or a different one?
Old 09-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Knower
Dominik, first off just let me say, I am SO loving you avatar picture <3

Second, to have a stone or crystal that can absorb negative energies, well, there's a pretty good list of stones and crystals for that job, but at the end of the day, it's up to you to allow yourself to be guided to one that wants to be with you and that will be a good companion for you in this regard.
It's not like going out and randomly buying a pair of socks (even if some people tend to think that way).

A great deal of the time, what we need will find its way to us, or we will be guided to it. (Seen this one happen waaaaaayyyyyy too many times myself to say otherwise.)

In any case, here's a rundown of stones and crystals that can do the job you're looking for. Now the challenging bit is letting yourself be guided to what you need.

from - http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ve-energy.html

Black Tourmaline

Fire Agate to send negativity back to where it came from

Rose Quartz

Hematite is good at deflecting negative energy (Personally I prefer the non magnetic kind. It never resonated or felt right for me. Like, on a really basic, almost spiritually instinctive, level I never liked it. Regular non magnetic hematite is one that I adore.)

A Large Black obsidian for the apartment to absorb and transmute,
a Mahogany Obsidian to wear, which should also help assist with blood flow and pain,
and snowflake obsidian under the pillow for mental stress release.

from - http://crystal-cure.com/article-aura-protect.html
Gemstones used for Auric Health and Protection

The following stones are very good to use for auric health and protection in general:

Amber: aligns the subtle bodies with the physical body. Releases negative energy.
Amethyst: heals holes in the aura, cleanses it, draws in divine energy to protect the aura.
Apache Tear: protects the aura and prevents it from absorbing negative energies from any source, but especially the negativity of other people.
Bloodstone: cleanses the aura.
Carnelian: repairs the aura.
Citrine: cleanses and aligns the aura.
Jet: protects against other’s negative thoughts.
Magnetite: strengthens the aura.
Quartz: cleanses, protects, and strengthens the aura. Seals auric tears.
Smoky Quartz: grounds energy and removes negative energy from the aura.
Green Tourmaline: heals auric tears.

From - http://www.souljourney.com/pocketstones.htm
Apache Tear
Brings up negativity, but slowly, so that it can be changed, transmuted, and dissipated. Excellent stone for absorbing negative energy and protecting its aura. It grounds and comforts in times of grief, providing insight into the source of distress, relieving long-held grievances. It stimulates analytical capabilities and promotes forgiveness, as well as removing self-limitations and increasing spontaneity.
Color: Translucent black

Fluorite
Highly protective stone, especially on a psychic level. Helps discriminate from outside influences. Cleanses and stabilizes the aura. Effective in defense of electromagnetic waves and is useful in healing by removing negative energies. Cleanses, purifies, dispels, and reorganizes anything within the body that is not in perfect alignment.
Color: ranges from deep purple to lavender to green to blue.

Malachite
Amplifies positive and negative energies and grounds spiritual energy onto the planet. Absorbs negative energies and pollutants and guards against radiation, making it an excellent protection stone. Heals earth energies and has a strong affinity for nature and the devas. Clears and activates the chakras and is useful in scrying. Do not use in an elixir or take internally.
Color: Striated greens.

Pyrite
Increases the power of the third chakra for both men and women. It enhances one's willpower and assists in overcoming bad habits and establishing new patterns of health and positive energy, as well as increasing vitality. It screens out negative influences and stimulates creativity in art, mathematics, sculpture, architecture, and science, as well as stimulating ambition, commitment, persistence, mental clarity, and focus.
Color: Dull gold.

Ruby Zoisite
Decomposes and transmutes negative energies into positive and dispels laziness and idleness. It encourages direct communication via mental processes to celestial environs, particularly during astrological cycles of Aries, Taurus, and Gemini. It is useful in disorders of the heart, spleen, pancreas, and lungs. This stone can create altered states of consciousness and can facilitate utilizing talents and abilities of the mind, stimulating psychic abilities. It also amplifies the entire energy field of the body. A useful tool for healers for both diagnostic healing and for communicating with spirits.
Color: Various greens with pink.

Smokey Quartz
Very efficient grounding stone while raising vibrations during meditation. Protective stone with strong links to the Earth, promoting concern for the environment and ecology. Alleviates stress, grounds spiritual energy, and neutralizes negative vibrations. Eliminates toxicities on all levels, replacing it with positive energy. Relieves fear, lifts depression, and brings emotional calmness.
Color: Clear to tea-colored.

Please keep in mind that this, by no means, a complete list. This is only to give you a shortened idea of what ones are out there. If all else fails, meditate on it. Sit quietly and then ask, either aloud or in your head, and ask with full intent to be guided to the exact type of stone or crystal that will best help you. I know it may sound a bit dorky to do if you're not use to it, but, trust me, it totally works.
Old 16-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Dominik4416

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneFlower
Dominik, first off just let me say, I am SO loving you avatar picture <3

Second, to have a stone or crystal that can absorb negative energies, well, there's a pretty good list of stones and crystals for that job, but at the end of the day, it's up to you to allow yourself to be guided to one that wants to be with you and that will be a good companion for you in this regard.
It's not like going out and randomly buying a pair of socks (even if some people tend to think that way).

A great deal of the time, what we need will find its way to us, or we will be guided to it. (Seen this one happen waaaaaayyyyyy too many times myself to say otherwise.)

In any case, here's a rundown of stones and crystals that can do the job you're looking for. Now the challenging bit is letting yourself be guided to what you need.

from - http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ve-energy.html

Black Tourmaline

Fire Agate to send negativity back to where it came from

Rose Quartz

Hematite is good at deflecting negative energy (Personally I prefer the non magnetic kind. It never resonated or felt right for me. Like, on a really basic, almost spiritually instinctive, level I never liked it. Regular non magnetic hematite is one that I adore.)

A Large Black obsidian for the apartment to absorb and transmute,
a Mahogany Obsidian to wear, which should also help assist with blood flow and pain,
and snowflake obsidian under the pillow for mental stress release.

from - http://crystal-cure.com/article-aura-protect.html
Gemstones used for Auric Health and Protection

The following stones are very good to use for auric health and protection in general:

Amber: aligns the subtle bodies with the physical body. Releases negative energy.
Amethyst: heals holes in the aura, cleanses it, draws in divine energy to protect the aura.
Apache Tear: protects the aura and prevents it from absorbing negative energies from any source, but especially the negativity of other people.
Bloodstone: cleanses the aura.
Carnelian: repairs the aura.
Citrine: cleanses and aligns the aura.
Jet: protects against other’s negative thoughts.
Magnetite: strengthens the aura.
Quartz: cleanses, protects, and strengthens the aura. Seals auric tears.
Smoky Quartz: grounds energy and removes negative energy from the aura.
Green Tourmaline: heals auric tears.

From - http://www.souljourney.com/pocketstones.htm
Apache Tear
Brings up negativity, but slowly, so that it can be changed, transmuted, and dissipated. Excellent stone for absorbing negative energy and protecting its aura. It grounds and comforts in times of grief, providing insight into the source of distress, relieving long-held grievances. It stimulates analytical capabilities and promotes forgiveness, as well as removing self-limitations and increasing spontaneity.
Color: Translucent black

Fluorite
Highly protective stone, especially on a psychic level. Helps discriminate from outside influences. Cleanses and stabilizes the aura. Effective in defense of electromagnetic waves and is useful in healing by removing negative energies. Cleanses, purifies, dispels, and reorganizes anything within the body that is not in perfect alignment.
Color: ranges from deep purple to lavender to green to blue.

Malachite
Amplifies positive and negative energies and grounds spiritual energy onto the planet. Absorbs negative energies and pollutants and guards against radiation, making it an excellent protection stone. Heals earth energies and has a strong affinity for nature and the devas. Clears and activates the chakras and is useful in scrying. Do not use in an elixir or take internally.
Color: Striated greens.

Pyrite
Increases the power of the third chakra for both men and women. It enhances one's willpower and assists in overcoming bad habits and establishing new patterns of health and positive energy, as well as increasing vitality. It screens out negative influences and stimulates creativity in art, mathematics, sculpture, architecture, and science, as well as stimulating ambition, commitment, persistence, mental clarity, and focus.
Color: Dull gold.

Ruby Zoisite
Decomposes and transmutes negative energies into positive and dispels laziness and idleness. It encourages direct communication via mental processes to celestial environs, particularly during astrological cycles of Aries, Taurus, and Gemini. It is useful in disorders of the heart, spleen, pancreas, and lungs. This stone can create altered states of consciousness and can facilitate utilizing talents and abilities of the mind, stimulating psychic abilities. It also amplifies the entire energy field of the body. A useful tool for healers for both diagnostic healing and for communicating with spirits.
Color: Various greens with pink.

Smokey Quartz
Very efficient grounding stone while raising vibrations during meditation. Protective stone with strong links to the Earth, promoting concern for the environment and ecology. Alleviates stress, grounds spiritual energy, and neutralizes negative vibrations. Eliminates toxicities on all levels, replacing it with positive energy. Relieves fear, lifts depression, and brings emotional calmness.
Color: Clear to tea-colored.

Please keep in mind that this, by no means, a complete list. This is only to give you a shortened idea of what ones are out there. If all else fails, meditate on it. Sit quietly and then ask, either aloud or in your head, and ask with full intent to be guided to the exact type of stone or crystal that will best help you. I know it may sound a bit dorky to do if you're not use to it, but, trust me, it totally works.
Sorry that I didn't reply for so long or read this, I didn't have time, OMG, so much information! I thank you so much!!
Old 16-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Knower
You're welcome and I hope it helps!
Old 17-05-2015, 02:51 AM
Master

Dominik
I get the feeling that smoky quartz might suit you best. Hold the crystal and see if it resonates with you right now. You could do the same with Carnelian as well and see.
Best
Old 18-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Knower
Excellent info from LoneFlower! Hope you find what feels best to you.
Old 19-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Briar Rose

Please keep in mind that a crystal grid for abundance and prosperity would be ideal.

But them use your crystal of choice separately, so not to cancel the citrine out.