Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-04-2015, 05:10 PM
mystic rainbow

connected with my deck!

I have been reading tarot for right at a year now, and I have collected multiple decks. I really haven't connected to any of them up to now. I finally found a deck that I am completely connected with! I have had it little over a month and I have had spot on readings every time. Finally I have my perfect tool to use with my natural clairvoyant abilities. :-) :-) :-)
Old 14-04-2015, 11:03 PM
KaidaMidnight

That's great news mystic rainbow, like you I have multiple decks and when I first started out I found it hard to find the perfect deck to use, I found it difficult to connect with any of the decks I had, but eventually I found one that resonated with me and i felt so relieved and so happy!

Good luck with your new deck... Enjoy!
Old 15-04-2015, 04:32 AM
Experiencer
The same thing happened to me, I'm so happy I found "The One" :) So I can imagine how you feel. I'm happy you found yours too!!
Old 15-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
Congrats! The difference between connecting and not connecting to a deck is like night and day, right?
Old 16-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Knower

I only have one deck, really, and then the RWS that I printed off for free from an online site, so maybe I haven't really connected yet and don't even know it! :)

I did find a spread for interviewing your deck. That was a new concept to me, and I do feel it helped me to connect to my decks to the degree I'm able as a novice.

http://littleredtarot.com/interviewi...mary-el-tarot/

The deck interview tarot spread:
1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?
2. What are your strengths as a deck?
3. What are your limits as a deck?
4. What are you here to teach me?
5. How can I best learn and collaborate with you?
6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
Old 16-04-2015, 09:37 PM
agalo379

That's great to hear! I don't know if I'm connected or not. I figure I just need a little more practice. However, I do get more of a "flow" of information when I meditate a little before I read.