Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-12-2010, 11:16 PM
KingKaribu

Serious Haunting Inquiry

Hello,

I am a new member to the forum as I am constantly seeking a small/large community of people who wish to legitimately talk about the paranormal whether in spiritual or scientific analysis. I believe that I either live in a haunted home or that I am haunted myself by something.

I've lived in my current residence since I was a child and since I've been here there have been strange incidents that only seem to increase in frequency as time goes on. I'll break it down into major events and time span to best explain whats going on. What I'm really asking for with this post is legitimate and thought out responses and thoughts on my situation and also if anyone else has had or continues to have similar occurrences. With that out of the way I'll start.

Late 90s(98-2000); I am a kid around 10 years old. Around this time I began to have reoccurring dreams involving themes of unexplored places I have been to and a strange creature that I can never seem to catch a glimpse of. Also, around this time, I begin to notice certain areas of the house have off feelings and seem colder than other areas of the house. I apply thoughts of paranormal things only in retrospect and consider this part the easiest to dismiss.

Mid 2000's(2001-2006); I am a young teenager. Around this time is when things began to pick up and get strange. The reoccurring dreams have become more and more vivid and specific. At this time, I begin to lucid dream every time a reoccurring theme presents itself. I begin talking to things in my lucid dream states, first as a joke and then with general peaked interest. I receive no real information by this and it may just be nothing. However, in the dreams the creature(s) (not sure if there is more than one or just one in context to the dream.) are given form. The thing in the dream is given shape as a tiny emaciated man with a baby-like head. It is roughly 2 feet tall and disturbingly skinny. It never moves on its own and only appears to sit with its legs crossed in random locations, where everything around it decays. Every time I attempt to see its face I awake, and whenever its present I become aware that I am dreaming(as stated above.) Also, around this time I notice things around the house moving about by themselves. Not like a poltergeist, but while people are not present. The off feelings continue and as a side note, we learn that the house was built on top of the foundation of a 1700 house that was built (by year) exactly 200 years before as we found its foundation stone that read 1794. (The house completed construction in 1994) Again, this information may be digression, but I'm giving all I have.

Late 2000's (2006-present); The dreams remain the same except for one thing. The creature begins to show more frequently and dead loved ones begin to consistently show up in my dreams. They never talk and simply stare at me as if they wish to say something but are not capable. 2006-2009, things begin to complicate. Something begins to knock on the doors of the house around 9-11pm each night. The source of the knocks is yet to be found but is the sound of knuckle to glass. There are two doors with glass in the house, one in the main portion of the home and then one in the more recently made entertainment room in which we put the 1794 foundation stone into the masonry of our fireplace. I was never sure which room it came from. This would continue for three years along with slight whispers that tend to lack sources.
2010, At the beginning of this year I lashed out in the last of the lucid dreams I had. The small creature appeared in a relatively good dream and I snapped into the in-dream consciousness. I became infuriated and attacked the small creature, slamming its face into the hood of my car in the dream. As I went to look at its face I woke up. That was the last time I saw it but since then the activity has drastically increased.
Friends of mine now refuse to stop by nearly as often and tell everyone that my place is haunted.

2010 list of occurrence ;
Friend walks by garage, and light is on. He hears the sound of a woman talking. On that night no woman was present in my home and the only other person who lives here was fast asleep. I'm generally strict about turning off lights so why the light was on as well I have no idea.

I begin to receive calls from a private number constantly whenever I am asleep and receive one voice mail that says the number is my fathers that sounds like struggling and yelling. My father claims to have never called and has a flip phone, which rules out pocket dialing.

Voices in my home increase in number and begin to recognize names. I hear my own name from time to time in a coaxing voice as if I'm being searched for.

Friends of mine claim to hear yelling that sounds like it's far away but at the same time right in their ear.
--------

There is more but I don't want to bore anyone that's reading this with more and more reading. Any information you want I will provide upon request as I am desperately searching for ways to fix this or find out what it is.

Thank you so much for reading and I patiently await responses.

-K