Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Knower

Favorite deck and why?

What is your fave deck and why?
Old 14-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Master
Pokemon Jungle deck. The artwork is nice.
Old 14-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Everly

- Gilded
- Has a great deal of symbolism in the art, including astrology and numerology (and more). I use astrology and numerology in my practice and it's a bonus to have it in the cards.
- I don't know that it's my favorite, per se. It's very difficult for me to rank things into favorites. How do you compare, say, Robin Wood's deck with the Aquatic deck? They're very, very different and both are lovely in their ways and useful in their ways. That said, I'd qualify my answer and say that Gilded is my go-to deck for most of my professional readings.
Old 14-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Knower
I have about 20 decks I do like them all but my favourite are the guardian angel tarot by doreen virtue, or the power tarot by her aswell
Old 14-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

For me I have one that stands alone out of the many I have.

The Psychic Tarot

For the simple reason that it opens easily for those getting a physical reading from me to see where the intuition flows from. We have that need to see what is there if we are face to face.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Knower
I have jut purchase the psychic tarot really nice
Old 14-03-2015, 09:01 PM
SnufflexD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Pokemon Jungle deck. The artwork is nice.

Pahahaha man I had a geodude from that deck before it came out, traded it for like 7 hollows
Old 14-03-2015, 11:14 PM
55Degrees

My current 'go to' tarot deck when reading for others is Tarot Illuminati, I love the imagery and get so much from it.

My favourite deck when I read for myself is Fairy Lights Tarot (I love the dark side of this deck).

Favourite oracle is Shadows and Light, Les Vampires and Shapeshifters combined as one huuuuuge deck, because a) I adore Jasmine Becket Griffith's artwork, b) it's straight to the point. is brutally honest and doesn't gift wrap its responses.
Old 15-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Master

My favourite deck is the Spiral Tarot deck. It's not too big and so I find that helps my clients to shuffle them because not everyone is used to handling huge cards; and the symbolism is excellent to work with, too.
Old 15-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

Arcus Arcanum, because the cards drawn easily manifest in ebveryday life,and give simple, accurate answers.
I think the reason for this good communication between me and this deck is that I didn't purchase it, but made the cards myself instead.