Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

What exactly happens after death?

I know we live on, but what exactly happens? Do we all roam the earth as earthbound spirits, or go to heaven, or some other place?
Old 14-03-2015, 10:20 AM
LoveRules21494

When one dies they go to either heaven or hell. You get to either place according to how good or bad you've led your life. I:ve read many books on near death experiences and all describe heaven as beyond breathtakingly beautiful. A place of unconditional love. Betty Eadie's book Embraced by the light is an eccellent choice to start with if you're interested in reading more on the matter. Hell, according to Howard Storm in his book, is beyond the most awful thing one can ever imagine. I personally am aiming to go to the first place. Lol.

Did I help answer your question or did you want to know exactly what goes on the second one dies?
Old 14-03-2015, 10:39 AM
celest

I,ll let you all know when I get there, promise
Old 14-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Suspended

This has been answered two posts below this one, and in several other posts.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=83005
Old 14-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium if there was this place of Hell I would ask to be struck instantly from the Earth and all the places we exist in connection to it. This Heaven and Hell and Sin perceptions are dated to the times we now live in I so feel.

That said we are welcome to hold in us that belief system that is not my place to judge in mine is to work with both the living left behind and those that have passe on.

There are many a reason why one does not right off cross over into what I see as a doorway of Light that opens for all no matter the life path one has walked. In cases of a sudden death event or a death by the hands of another there is that need to undersatand what happened. In this space when I work with those I can enter with them and re live with them that death event. I feel what they felt at times and I then can show them what happened. To move them over safely in peace.

There are times when one will not go til things have been resolved til that message is clear that they are both safe and cleared. There too are times when one simply can not be crossed as that is not what they want. We can not force the hand of the living or the non living all we can do is guide them the best we can.

I worked on a case once where there was a ladder going up to escape from and one man froze on that ladder going up and in that held two others to pass on. All three were there with me and I had to release that fear from the first one to go over to the Light. That it was safe for them to move forwards. What had happened in life is that all three were wrongly accused of a crime and were walked up the ladder to be hung. That was the image that stuck with the man so trapped in fear that ladder that last place of life. So in death that was the place he got stuck. Earthbound since the time of the Civil War but as time is a man made concept they did not suffer in the passage of that time.

There are times when one has had a sudden death and they stay connected to the earth plane. Here is the story of one soldier I worked with. He stepped on a land mine in a peace keeping mission. He went to the service for the promise of education and a financial future for his young family. Never was it discussed you "might die". This was the time of a closed minded Govt there the bodies coming home were not shown, so that notion of death was not there to see and feel. He was with his wife non stop in spirit though she knew he was gone. He moved over safely and she felt blessed he did.

When we pass we are not judged that is the job of Karma in the many lives we live. To find that place of knowing it all do we not have to live and experience it all to be enlightened.

The best place to walk in life is to follow the path that feels right in your heart and to not be lead by those around us too much.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Master

One can stay earth bound as a ghost , go to the astral plane , or reincarnate . There are heavens and hells , there part of the astral , created by thoes that believe in them .
p.s. This gets asked a lot. We need to keep an after life thread as a kind of a sticky post.
Old 15-03-2015, 05:36 AM
Olorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleysma
What exactly happens after death?
Nobody knows.
Different people will tell you different things.
You'll just have to wait and see.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account

I am currently reading a book called Life In The World Unseen by Anthony Borgia and Robert Hugh Benson and I also read A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands by Franchezzo, both of which are great books in describing what it's like on the other side. These are spirits who communicated their death story telepathically with psychics/mediums.
Old 15-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Master
As best as I can make out from an NDE and from working as a Healer with others, where we go and what we experience truly has to do with what we believe will happen.
Now there is a state we will all eventually land in where we do our life review with our Guides and Angels and sort of do an overview of what we've learned and still want to learn and so on. However there are many places we may get stuck for a spell before arriving.
It seems people who do not believe in an continued existence after death of the body kinda exist in a gray place of limbo until something happens that makes them decide to explore further.
Those who have judged themselves worthy of hell create (because the universe reflects our perceptions) a hell for themselves to be in until they are ready to explore beyond that.
Those expecting Angels to come get them and direct them to Heaven experience that.
Some can't visualize anything beyond the earth they've known and so end up staying on here as what we would call a ghost for a while, usually until someone crosses into their dimension and convinces them to continue onwards as Lynn described. I've been involved in those type of helping people also.
Some people aren't ready to let go of their earth illusions of reality and stay on to watch over their fortunes, companies, loved ones or prodigy for a while so focused on it that they don't see another way beckoning.

It seems though that Consciousness is Evolving itself - we are Consciousness. So there's an imperative to continue, progress, move forward. So no matter what belief systems we had a time of bodily death we will eventually, if stuck, become unstuck due to the imperative to evolve and progress.

So it could be that the most useful thing is to believe what supports the ease of evolution and your spirits passage/transition from one state to another (solid to ether). A white light or tunnel leading to higher beings/God/ Angels etc is a useful belief for example.
Old 15-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Knower
The following page you will find insightful, it is good you are asking this question as it is a transition that is painless and it'll go even smoother if you're prepared.

http://www.afterlife101.com/Chapter8.html