Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Master
Dragon, orca, & Unicorn People

Wasn't sure what to title it. I was wondering if some could give or knew much information about dragons and unicorns since I found out a short time I'm part unicorn. Before that I found out I was part dragon. I've known since January or December I was part dolphin and orca type beings also. This is at the soul level. The dolphin and orca are not earth dolphin and orcas, but ones that live in some other I guess higher dimension.

Sounds strange maybe, but this was news to me, finding out a few weeks ago I'm part dragon then Tuesday I'm part unicorn also.

SO I worked up the nerve to ask on here if any have information or know where I can get much information since we all know guides don't give out much information.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Suspended
I believe the dolphins an Orcas you are talking about who exist in a higher realm are from sirius and are called The Nommos and The Dogon iv also heard that there are Mermaids there.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Master
It may be. Based on some of my experiences. Interesting. There the orcas can look like dolphins, or shift to be more anthropomorphic if they want. It has crystalline structures and they do have some sort of technology. Not sure if everyone there can shift or just certain ones. The times I've been there, and it's been a while, I've always been either dolphin or orca, sometimes anthro and sometimes not. my twin flame is non corporal and lives there and is a dolphin type being. Not sure if that fits in. 1 of my guides is an anthro orca looking being, one of the other ones can look like an orca, dolphin, anthro or non anthro. Twice I had some sort of treatment that used sound and a crystal booth. made part of me resonate.

Once, humorously he changed to look like gandolf (to talk about how the 3rd hobbit movie is not as good as the 2nd, which is not as good as the 1st, and they are not as good as the lord of the rings trilogy. he said in his opinion they gave jackson to much power. He should have had a few folks over him) . Now and then he has a staff but usually not.

The dragon and unicorn came in later. as I said above.

I do have a few past life flashes. 1 is some sort of light blue skin humanoid, just an image, no events. another is in the water with some dolphins in a non earth sky talking with them. Don't recall if the body was at all humanoid or partially. I think it was partially upper body. another is in a city or something in a dolphin form talking to someone who looks like a tolkein elf from one of the lord of the rings movies. another is with some other dolphins swimming somewhere talking about something, but in a non serious playful demeanor.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Wasn't sure what to title it. I was wondering if some could give or knew much information about dragons and unicorns since I found out a short time I'm part unicorn. Before that I found out I was part dragon. I've known since January or December I was part dolphin and orca type beings also. This is at the soul level. The dolphin and orca are not earth dolphin and orcas, but ones that live in some other I guess higher dimension.

Sounds strange maybe, but this was news to me, finding out a few weeks ago I'm part dragon then Tuesday I'm part unicorn also.

SO I worked up the nerve to ask on here if any have information or know where I can get much information since we all know guides don't give out much information.

Hi idont have much much info on dragons but i think i might be part dragon as well how did you find out for sure ? Would like to chat more on the subject ? X
Old 08-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Master
The story is a bit complicated. But to summarize it, the old soul I was an extension of ascended or went to the next dimension or whatever the term is. Since I'm incarnate I couldn't simply go with him. I was at a meeting, and agreed to not remember the meeting till later. The best option was for me to become an external aspect of what was the soul had been an aspect of before he went independent. Thus making me a new/old soul since I did choose to recall then current soul's memories, have access to his accumulated wisdom, ect. My guide and current soul said that this situation very rarely happens, but there is a system in place. Former soul said he had thought this would not happen till after my incarnation was over.

From what current soul said, one of his soul parents is a dragon, and it feels like the dragoness who has talked to me a few times may be his twin flame. They did admit that the changeover involved 4 souls. Him, former soul, the dragoness, and another, they'd not say who or what the 4th was. I got dolphin from former soul, orca from current soul, dragon from the dragoness and whatever from the 4th.

I had assumed for the process I had just been switched or split off from former soul so I could become an external aspect of current soul, former soul's soul. But from what the unicorn stallion guide said on Tuesday, or maybe it was Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, He said no, I had not been simply split off, I had been recreated. and my twin had been there to oversee things to ensure everything went ok and she and i would remain twin flames.

He, the unicorn stallion guide and also an aspect of the same soul I'm current an external aspect of. he said he gave me unicorn, the dragoness gave me dragon, former soul gave me some orca and mainly dolphin, and current soul gave me orca. Thus, he said, I'm more orca then dolphin and equal amounts unicorn and dragon. So mostly orca, equal amounts dragon and unicorn, and then dolphin.

Hope that is not to complicated. I thought it over a few times to be sure I understood what I've been told a few times.

I think the dragoness may be current soul's twin since looking within myself I do think I have similar feelings towards her as towards my twin flame, but it is less so. She and i have talked a few times. i don't like to contact her to much since her energy is pretty intense. It feels like the top half of my head gets filled with energy and overfilled, over saturated, if the contact of conversation goes on to long. the first time we talked for a few minutes and i got a short term headache from it.

I did ask her a few weeks ago and she did say I am of her soul linage. She is one of my soul parents.