Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder
Question I have been told my chakars all of them are out of place

hi I do believe it also

Recently I have been getting into crystals, I suffer with mental illness and have a lot of trouble concentrating. I have been that way my whole life. Meds help but do not fix they just make it easier.

I have bought a bunch of crystal healing books and been studying them a lot. Also bought some crystals. MY brother has good experience with them.

I have also been some what spiritual but I often get consumed in my life and forget about it.

I am going back to school for a second degree and do not have much money to spend on a rieki healer. Health care however is free in my country.

I have a friend who is very very sick I cant figure out what is wrong other than extreme mental illness. I could talk about her more another time. I grew up with her since grade 2 and they just came back into my life. We always felt like we knew each other in a past life or something. But they seem to suffer too much in this life.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:19 AM
Everly

I don't understand. Can you explain how a chakra can be out of place?
Old 08-03-2015, 05:31 AM
Pathfinder
not aligined properly? unbalanced? I am not the expert I do not know? Was hoping someone else would.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:41 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkarma
hi I do believe it also

Recently I have been getting into crystals, I suffer with mental illness and have a lot of trouble concentrating. I have been that way my whole life. Meds help but do not fix they just make it easier.

I have bought a bunch of crystal healing books and been studying them a lot. Also bought some crystals. MY brother has good experience with them.

I have also been some what spiritual but I often get consumed in my life and forget about it.

I am going back to school for a second degree and do not have much money to spend on a rieki healer. Health care however is free in my country.

I have a friend who is very very sick I cant figure out what is wrong other than extreme mental illness. I could talk about her more another time. I grew up with her since grade 2 and they just came back into my life. We always felt like we knew each other in a past life or something. But they seem to suffer too much in this life.

your question needs to be defined more clearly. Your chakras are out of place... were you trying to say they do not function as they should?

Buying crystals and getting reiki activations does not gurantee improvement of chakra health. I was getting healing sessions for a while and I was told my higher self did not allow the clearing of some blocks...

Instead of investing money on a reiki healer, I would recommend you to invest that money on yoga. Try hot yoga and asthanga yoga. I feel that yoga will help you with your overall health and it will be a good skill for you to have in your skills box.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkarma
hi I do believe it also

Hi
Have you tried meditation?
It is great for concentration and getting your mind clear and in order.
Look for an concentration meditation start with like 5min and go longer from there.
Give it two months(i know it sounds long but its worth the wait)to feel the benefits.They say about 11 hour of meditation.
IF THE MENTAL SICKNESS GETS WORSE OR YOU GET DEPRESSED STOP IMMEDIATELY
GOOD LUCK
Old 08-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Everly

I don't know what "out of place" means in terms of chakras. To really answer you, I'd have to know what the person who said it meant. (I think others are puzzled by this, too.)
Old 08-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Pathfinder
ive tried to medidate before for months and couldnt do it

My mind just races too much

Is yoga easier to do? I am on a lot of meds.

The person who said that about my chakras did not define it, its all he said. He was trying to do some sort of a healing on me, this was a long time ago. Not sure if i changed much. I have accomplished a lot in my life since then which is good.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:24 AM
SecretSquirrel

Have you listened to lillian eden's guided meditations on youtube? They're amazing and gives you something to
Focus on ��
Old 09-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Pathfinder
not yet i thought yoga might be good to get me healthy

i think my mind is just so racey

what is the black diamond to focus on?

I can try it again i have tried a thousand times i never feelbetter tho which i dont understand even a healer was unable to help
Old 09-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Pathfinder
i wil try it with a rose crystal