Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Knower

Unhappy Blocked or attacked heart chakra?

I have a very heavy, almost choking feeling in my heart area. I'm trying to send it love, but it's like I don't have any left (I have depression & also had a fight with a family member earlier). I've been trying crystals, meditation & visualization without luck--I don't have the psychic talents that so many others in these forums do. If it's not too rude to ask, can anyone check in and see what's going on? Or send some positive thoughts?

Thank you just in case.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Master
Best is to go see a doctor to rule out any medical ailments ...
If he says all is good, you can ask or try energy healing. And best not ask just about everyone to send you healing. If your system is upset as it is, it may not be able to handle that. Plus you'd get every Tom **** and Harry to send you whatever. Their intention may be good, but doesn't mean to say they're doing you good!
As a comparison, my intention to fix the plumbing may be real good, but as I'm not a plumber and don't know enough about it, I'd likely make things worse, not better. In spite of my good intentions.
Esp when you're not stable or healthy, you got to be real careful to ask ppl to send you energy. Lord knows what you'll receive.

Anyway, good luck. And by all means do see a doctor first. Unwritten rule that a healer cannot help you with things like this until you've seen a doctor. Too much of a risk..
Old 06-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
I have a very heavy, almost choking feeling in my heart area. I'm trying to send it love, but it's like I don't have any left (I have depression & also had a fight with a family member earlier). I've been trying crystals, meditation & visualization without luck--I don't have the psychic talents that so many others in these forums do. If it's not too rude to ask, can anyone check in and see what's going on? Or send some positive thoughts?

Thank you just in case.

Heavy stress can do that.

My suggestion is to find certified Pranic healer in your area
to help you with that. Tell him everything you said here.
Just look for pranic healing center near your place.

Also, be careful of meditation and visualization on heart chakra.
It can become more congested and you can create bigger problems.

You should also understand that this is not a game.
Your chakras have enormous impact on your entire condition and life.
Don't just play with this and ask for healing from anyone.
It has to be someone that knows exactly what he is doing.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Knower

Thank you

Thank you for the replies. I do have high blood pressure (and possibly anemia--just got tested), so there is that Thank you for the excellent advice. I will stop the visualization as well. I live about 70 miles away from a major city (in the Bible Belt, natch) and have chronic fatigue so a pranic healer may not be practicable at the moment but I will definitely look into it. Thanks again to both of you.

Eta: I'm a civilian (no psychic ability at all) so my desire for positive thoughts was literal and not meant to invoke actual healing. Yikes. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to watch my word choice in future. I used the word "attacked" because I'm afraid I may have a negative entity attached to me and I thought maybe someone could scan ("take a look") for one. But...even if one is there, I don't know that I'm strong enough to remove it. Yet.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:14 PM
anotherindigo

Constant stress and worries can do many things to the body, it can be your heart chakra too, it's all energy-related anyway except you really have a disea, I know it from myself. I suggest to ask your subconscious or enhance your intuition by using a tool such as a pendulum if you can't find it out (you can use a normal chain for that but make sure you're neutral and clear while using because you want answers from the subconscious and not conscious) and look what your intuitive side says to that, not your mind, I wish you the best :)
Edit: I feel attachments very strong and painful too, I really think it's energy related but be sure :) And you are strong enough to remove it, the though that you can't is the blockage for that! Do some psychic protection or ask your angels for a clean-up but you need to do it too. Worries feed off anything :)
Old 07-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Knower

Update

Thanks for the advice but I don't know about pendulums--my mind is pretty scattered and I don't have any psychic abilities so I might attract something with low vibrations. Found out I'm profoundly anemic so my first order of business is to fix that. Thanks to everyone for your input.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:41 PM
SecretSquirrel

From what you've said, the feelings that I get is that your holding on to past pain/ trauma, which is creating these blockages. Is there some past event you need to work through? I could be completely wrong, but these are the thoughts that popped into my head.

I also don't think that you have no abilities.. Everyone does :). I just wonder if you're blocking yourself from receiving/ hearing cause there is so much chaos inside your body and mind.

Have you ever listened to Lillian Edens guided meditations on youtube? She's amazing and may be able to help you cope/ deal with the negative feelings you have at this time.

I'm so sorry you're going through depression and feel these blockages so strongly. But that does also show me that you are actually quite in tune.. You just need to work through some stuff. Reiki is great too.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Knower

Thumbs up Wow.

I have no idea how you knew that SecretSquirrel but you're absolutely right. I was physically & emotionally abused as a kid ( along with lots of others, I'm afraid). Most of it I can remember but some of it ive repressed. I have lots of suppressed anger and some physical maladies, including chronic back pain.

Thanks for the kind words. I have tried reiki and liked it. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:10 PM
anotherindigo

Maybe it's clearing blockages out instead of holding them, that actually feels like sh** I had it too but it can be anything.. There are so many diseases, aswell as there are so many symptoms from chakras/blockages/trauma, that's the problem. You should visit a psychic, ask what you dreamed yesterday to verify him/her for example and look, but still a health check should be always done before. But I think it's just all this things in your heart you walk around with since a kid, and Reiki is very good :)
Old 09-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
I feel for you Scorpcap and it seems lots of good advice here already .Do get some iron into you it will help with energy ,the thing with cfs is to remember to pace yourself though and rest often .I too am having difficulties in opening my heart but I think I am just pushing too hard,like Anotherindigo said we have a lifetime of stuff there and it may take a little lot of extra loving care towards ourselves to give our hearts the time and space and nurturing that they need to blossom, Try to avoid stress by not engaging in arguments and put your heart first ,remove yourself from situations and go and do something happy and peaceful and calming,a nature walk ,some gardening etc,I truly believe if we are making steps towards Love that higher powers will support us and soon we will be feeling lovely ,free and fantastic,Much Love Deepsoul