Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-12-2010, 02:19 PM
applepie

Infertility

can i ask what your views are?

me and my husband have been trying for 4 years, 5 IVFs later and still no child of our own, not a sniff at pregnancy.

now i worry ive done something wrong in past that im being punished for. when i was younger i cheated on boyfriends so maybe im just being punished for my past crimes?

do you think infertility is chosen for you? i do think its me as Docs know its hubby with the 'problem' (hate calling it that), and appreantly im 'fine'. but even with little embroys put back in i cannot keep them safe.

is this karma working?
Old 20-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepie
can i ask what your views are?

me and my husband have been trying for 4 years, 5 IVFs later and still no child of our own, not a sniff at pregnancy.

now i worry ive done something wrong in past that im being punished for. when i was younger i cheated on boyfriends so maybe im just being punished for my past crimes?

do you think infertility is chosen for you? i do think its me as Docs know its hubby with the 'problem' (hate calling it that), and appreantly im 'fine'. but even with little embroys put back in i cannot keep them safe.

is this karma working?

No. You did nothing wrong.
This just happens sometimes.

And you are not alone. Many couples go through the same thing.
You might search on the Web for support groups. Perhaps there is some advice there.

Best to you.
Old 21-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Master
Applepie... This sounds like some religious beliefs we know of. ' If there's a problem it must be because you're being punished.' But that's just a belief with no real basis.

Most likely if you go to a fertility doctor you'll find out the real cause, and possibly how to correct it too.

blessings
Xan

Last edited by Xan : 21-12-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 21-12-2010, 02:46 AM
Master
Stories are heard all the time, that once a couple gives up and adopts or chooses to be foster parents or something like that, they end up getting the blessing they'd been waiting for.

Old 21-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Gauss

Hi there!

As I see it if you get a higher perspective you will relax about this issue and maybe then it will happen.

What is the higher perspective?

Imagine you have had 30 lives as a human being, countless lives as an animal, a plant, a tree, a ghost etc etc.

Who is your real mother or father, who are your children?

In fact you have had countless mothers, fathers, children, human and non-human during your reincarnation loop. And nobody recognizes anyone after their memory has been washed.

And your life has been planned by a higher being so you probably can´t affect the outcome of that baby event.

Your real mother and father is in the cosmos and you are a cosmic being that has fallen down here in delusion.

I just want to give you a new perspective so that you don´t take these things too seriously.

If you are supposed to have a baby it will come. Just let nature has its course and don´t get too emotional about these matters. It will be fine any way.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance
Old 21-12-2010, 11:02 AM
applepie

hi thank you for your replies.

we have explored all the options open to us, countless doctors/consultations with internal exams/blood tests/sperm tests etc. the 'problem' is my husbands low sperm. 5 IVFs later nothing, so am thinking it maybe me a problem.

i know unless you have been in this situation it is easy to say relax and it will happen, thats impossible, its always on your mind, and not to get to emotional about it....again impossible, thats like asking the sun not to rise in the morning. 4 years 5 invasive treatments, and each month yet again no baby, so asking someone who has infertility that not to get emotional is just impossible.

to be honest, im looking for explainations of why.... why is it not happening for us....have we done something wrong, is there something that we can 'blame' for this, have i done something wrong....being out in the open doesnt help us, we want a reason....the thing is i know there isnt one....what will be will be....maybe some higher plan dont think that we will be good parents even though we have planned our whole life for this - maybe im destined to never be a mum and experience motherhood....maybe thats my path.
Old 21-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepie
hi thank you for your replies.

what will be will be....maybe some higher plan dont think that we will be good parents even though we have planned our whole life for this - maybe im destined to never be a mum and experience motherhood....maybe thats my path.

Exactly, and you should not blame yourself since your life path is already planned in advance.

We think we can plan our lives in detail while instead a higher being can control us from a higher dimension without us realizing anything.

If kids are not included in your life plan maybe that was predestined to make you suffer and transform your karma into virtue.

I use to say nowadays that if one learns to cherish hardships a little more life becomes very easy.

Take everything lightly, that is the trick and it is easy to say and very hard to do...

I empathize with you and hope you can find some comfort in my words. Life is but a blink of the eye, there will come new times, a new life and this hardship will seem like nothing at that time.
Old 21-12-2010, 03:30 PM
applepie

double post
Old 21-12-2010, 03:33 PM
applepie

im afraid i cannot sit back and take that, im living this life and i am going to do my hardest to get the baby that i deserve, as i do deserve one no matter what the higher state says, there is hardship and down right proper misery, and unless you have experiences infertility you will think there is more misery than that....but for me personally, this is my living hell.

but thank you for your kind words and trying to ease my pain, thank you so much, but im stubborn and will not lay down and take this as my path. xx
Old 21-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Applepie

I'm sorry you're going through this. I can only imagine how devastating it must be. I agree that it is good to explore all your options - many fertility problems have a material basis and can be corrected with appropriate help and treatment. Just because you cannot concieve now doesn't suggest you're not meant to have a baby. No one knows what our higher path is so we do what we can with what we have. Sadly our human bodies and lives aren't perfect and sometimes we need to seek help - but that's okay.

Wishing you good luck and happiness with your search.