Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-01-2015, 04:39 AM
Pathfinder
Healing after reiki initiation

Dear forum members,
i got initiated reiki level 1 6months ago.
i need advice on how to manage my intense kundalini energy movements and heart chakra energy after i went through trauma of divorce and being away from my daughter.
Old 15-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand
Dear forum members,
i got initiated reiki level 1 6months ago.
i need advice on how to manage my intense kundalini energy movements and heart chakra energy after i went through trauma of divorce and being away from my daughter.

Hi ..

It's difficult to say for others but at stages when I had my kundalini rising I was experiencing an enormous amount of body stress related symptoms .

In hindsight I am glad certain symptoms are done with but knowing that symptoms were kundalini related I had an element of peace when the symptoms manifested time and times again .

For my heart centre I used the pink ray and the flower of life symbol . The pink ray changed from light to liquid light in bathing, healing, purifying my heart . Always expanding out to the universe and back within me if you know what I mean .

Obviously there needs meaningful intent in regards to what you do on most levels so depending on how much you want to heal and open your heart to self or to others / God / universe is down to you .

There is always help at hand .

x daz x
Old 15-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Pathfinder
healing after reiki

Thanks Godlike. I could relate to your reply as i also have symptoms of stress in body especially adrenals,digestive system and neck pain.
i am currentely trying to work on my expanding heart energies and hope to become a healer if destiny and karma hold some design for me in near future.
Old 17-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Ascender
You mentioned reiki tummo and shaktipat elsewhere...did they teach you to manage the kundalini energy? Did they teach you that if you wake it up deliberately you also need to shut it down deliberately? Even when it falls back down and coils at the base of the spine if you leave it awake it will continue to release energy. If you are not strong enough to absorb that energy safely it will overload your chakras.

What is the problem with your heart chakra? Is it too intense? Is it damaged from the divorce? Is the kundalini affecting it?
Old 18-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder
healing after reiki

Yes Dryad,you are absolutely right.I got initiated(shaktipat) at OSHO centre in India.
Also you are on spot true in accessing that my heart chakra has been severly damaged during the process of my former relationship with my wife and inlaws.
i feel various kundalini energy overload symptoms at my solar plexus and thymus.
I am unclear to decide to continue my ascension journey with OSHO or search with ARCANE school correspondance (Alice .A.bailey)
I feel moments of stillness and profound bliss and fear like a roller coaster ride.
Old 18-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Pathfinder
healing after reiki

I am looking forward to receive some guidance from energy workers to help me become a healer .
i have already attained certificates in Swedish massage.My family does not support my decision as i come from an orthodox hindu family ba kground but i am determined and waiting for some grace to happen to develop my skills as a lightworker
Old 18-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Ascender
Kundalini is dormant for a very good reason. I think that shaktipat is irresponsible to do that to people but that is beside the point. Now you have to deal with the consequences. Your aura is damaged on the right side from the divorce. You need to stabilise that first of all. Do you know anything about how to heal yourself? Then your throat chakra is shut down and your third eye is barely functional. They will need to be fixed too.
Old 18-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Ascender
If your background is orthodox hindu why dont you look into tantric methods of working with kundalini?
Old 20-01-2015, 02:24 AM
Pathfinder
healing after reiki

Dryad can you be more specific by Tantra you mean to say starting with breathing practises or working with a partner?Any school of tantra u may recommend.
Already I am unable to be vocal about my emotions as i am more of a heart person than being a mind oriented personality.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Ascender
I dont know much about the tantra schools. Start with reading a couple books see if its suitable for you. You wouldnt be able to just go through the normal teachings it would have to be adapted to your situation.

Maybe kundalini yoga? Meditation and breathing patterns might help or they may intensify your kundalini so start slowly.
Tantra with a partner could make things worse for you and or them if they dont know how to repair your damage. They would need to be able to work around your kundalini as well without making it worse for you or letting it damage them.