Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Guide
What is this???

Around midnight last night I was laying in bed and my body kept shaking and twitching and vibrating all over but was calm through the whole thing I wasn't freaking out like what's happening to me and had my eyes closed and then a few minutes later it was still going on and I felt someone or something lightly touch my cheek and then it stopped and my head stretched up like by a force and then I ended up crying but wasn't sad or anything.. I just cried and then I lied there in the same position for like 20 minutes I don't know exactly the time but it was like time stood still while my body grew warmer and warmer and started feeling like my body was vibrating inside and lost all feeling in my arms and hands and I was reading a book before it happened and still holding it but couldn't feel how I was holding it or if I was lol I was just laying there all confused and almost forgot where I was for a few minutes and then I kept slipping in and out of these intense daydream things and I will see things when I closed my eyes and I heard weird things like electronic voices and I believe also heard a train but not loud but like it was very far away and just unusual sounds and I had looked over at my walk where I have a poster and I swear I saw a small white orb glide into my wall.. I would've looked like some mental patient if someone were to witness what I was doing lol I have little jolts that feel pleasurable though.. Like my body goes limp and feels pleasurable. And I have this shaking and shivering/vibrating sensation in my spine all the time. I have a little of it now. Gets worse at night though..

Soo, was wondering if this had happened to anyone or know what this is??
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 06-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Guide
I actually have a feeling it's Kundalini.. I've read people's stories of their Kundalini experiences and also the symtoms of Kundalini and it sounds exactly what's been happening to me.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Zed603

Sounds Wonderful!......I think my experiences have been similar with a sort of drifting in and out of a waking dream if that makes any sense. Can't say about Kundalini as that's not my area.

Cheers

Zed
Old 07-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed603
Sounds Wonderful!......I think my experiences have been similar with a sort of drifting in and out of a waking dream if that makes any sense. Can't say about Kundalini as that's not my area.

Cheers

Zed

Ya, I always slip into those like intense daydream visions.. I don't even know what to call them. But this all started when I was at my best friends house and I was laying on her couch and I kept drifting into those vision things and had a vision of a snake right up in my face and then I saw my body slithering on dirt like a snake..

Also, my body and head tends to move side to side like a snake by itself. Like I get these surges of energy shoot right into a part of my body and that part that the energy shoots into I jerk all over as if I were electrocuted. And I am always getting this vibrating feeling in my spine. Though I'm calm through the whole thing and even laugh for no reason. I just get full of joy or cry but when I cry there's no sadness or any bad feeling.. I just cry. And if I'm slouched down my spine or body will readjust my posture and automatically jerk my body up to straighten out my spine and neck by itself.

Also, while at my best friends house I was sitting on her bed then all of a sudden after talking about some spiritual stuff I got that same inner shaking/vibrating in my spine while she was getting some weird feeling in her hand.. She was trying to explain it to me but she just kept staring at it cause of the feeling. Dunno what that was though.. But that was the start of the vibrating in my spine thing.

Old 07-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Ascender
It sounds like kundalini to me as well from what little I've read about it.

Oh, I've had a vision like that a couple of nights ago.

And that energetic flow that can sometimes move through you -- I get that a lot :3
Old 07-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Master
Yeppers, research Kundalin energies to understand more. It's a major energy circuit running up your spine which is now flowing very well for you. Enjoy it!!