Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Augadelume

A Request

If there is anyone able to communicate with other peoples Guides I desperately need someone to give me a message from mine I am not to where I can communicate with them proficiently yet and am needing help
Old 27-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Knower
I'm suprised this post hasn't been bombarded with everyone telling you to meditate.

Meditation is the best way to connect with your Spirit Guide, they know us better than we know ourselves and can get ANY message to us if we NEED to hear it.

What sort of message do you need to get?

Meanwhile, ask your guides to get the message to you in Meditation or even before you go to sleep, ask your guides to give you the message you need.
Old 29-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Experiencer
Hello Augadelume,

I agree that meditation is great way to get in contact with your spirit guides. I would also like to mention that there are more ways to get answers than just trying to hear a voice or see a vision in mediation. For some people, information can come in other ways. For instance, you may get information instilled into your mind from your spirit guides so you suddenly get a thought in your head from out of the blue and you wonder where in the world did that thought came from.

Boson
Old 30-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Meditation is the best way to find out who your guide is it also makes it more personal rather than someone else telling you some mediums wont even do it they say it is your job to find out who your guide is

Namaste
Old 30-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
i found this neat 'how to' online yesterday, I'm going to try it later. Might help you! :)

https://malavikasuresh.wordpress.com...gh-meditation/
Old 02-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Augadelume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy
I'm suprised this post hasn't been bombarded with everyone telling you to meditate.

Meditation is the best way to connect with your Spirit Guide, they know us better than we know ourselves and can get ANY message to us if we NEED to hear it.

What sort of message do you need to get?

Meanwhile, ask your guides to get the message to you in Meditation or even before you go to sleep, ask your guides to give you the message you need.

Well really I was needing to know 1) who my guides are 2) what gifts I have because I am very confused right now
Old 02-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Augadelume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hello Augadelume,

I agree that meditation is great way to get in contact with your spirit guides. I would also like to mention that there are more ways to get answers than just trying to hear a voice or see a vision in mediation. For some people, information can come in other ways. For instance, you may get information instilled into your mind from your spirit guides so you suddenly get a thought in your head from out of the blue and you wonder where in the world did that thought came from.

Boson

That is interesting because I do get thoughts out of the blue that are for lack of a better word epiphanies to things I have been trying to understand it just clicks out of nowhere
Old 02-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Augadelume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Meditation is the best way to find out who your guide is it also makes it more personal rather than someone else telling you some mediums wont even do it they say it is your job to find out who your guide is

Namaste

I do understand that I am just new to this and am trying to do the best I can and I feel like I am lost at the moment and am needing guidance as well as the others that I mentioned before
Old 02-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Augadelume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
i found this neat 'how to' online yesterday, I'm going to try it later. Might help you! :)

https://malavikasuresh.wordpress.com...gh-meditation/

I will definitely give it a try
Old 06-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Pathfinder
That how-to is almost exactly like the first meditation guide I found, and it worked great for me!

It's really empowering to realize that you can do this for yourself, at any time, and have all the answers you need right in your heart. Let us know how it goes!! I'm excited to hear about your journey.