Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Knower
Energy cords going out from heart

I was inspired by a post here on SF with these intuitive pictures to try this out on my self. I got this picture (let's see if I can upload it here...) I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if it should go somewhere else.

There seems to be three cords going out from my heart to entities that are in my energy field. How do I get rid of them? I have tried imagining a razor sharp knife cutting through the cords but they are still there...

I am not sure if these are previous relationship cords, other spirits or something else, but I would like to be free from these.

N
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-12-01 12.07.22.jpg (66.3 KB, 28 views)
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 01-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Master
Hi
What is that face around you?How do u know about the cords??
There is a video on you tube clearing and shielding with archangel michael.
Try that and see if that works
Good luck
Old 01-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Knower
Hi anthony c. Thank you, I'll look in to the clearing and shielding.

Hmm, how to explain how I know... I channel my guides on paper and pencil from time to time and get answers that way conveyed to me. A lot of is just trusting the message, as there is no way to verify the message. my experience tells me that the messages tend to link to things that are going and situations where guidance from my guides would be appreciated.

Regarding the picture, it is me in the middle and the whirls are my chakras. I had a chakra picture taken about a year ago and there is similarities in the sizes and density in this drawing and the taken picture. There are lines going out from my hands and feet. And my main guide in the right bottom corner. And three bubbles with lines/cords going to my heart chakra, half way in in my energy field.

So that is basically how I know :)
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Ascender
Instead of cutting cords and leaving your chakra all clogged up with the attachments try visualising yourself taking hold of the cord close to the chakra and sending a jolt of electricity through it. That should.make the cord detach itself.

I would also be concerned that the cords led to bubbles within your energy field not outside of it.

To fix that I would suggest asking your higher self to help you purify and seal your energy field. Its not enough to just ask you have to start the process so visualise a candle flame in the centre of your solar plexus chakra and use it to send a wave of fire out through your entire aura. That will purify any negative energy.

Then visualise a pink flame in your heart chakra and send a wave of love from it out through your aura. That will raise your vibration and make it impossible for any negative entities to remain or return.

Then an orange flame in your sacral chakra and again send its wave out. This one will seal the outer edge of your aura as the sacral deals with boundaries and setting limits.

Dont forget to ask your higher self / guides to help you with it, so they will take care of the details and fine tune the process, extend if necessary etc. It will lead to a much stronger visualisation and more successful than if you just imagine it on your own.

Also look up the difference between visualising and just imagining if your not familiar with it already. Its all in the intent. With visualising you expect it to happen with imagining you just hope. Its like the difference between thinking about moving your hand and actually moving it. Will work better if you do it during meditation too.

If its still not working I can do it for you but give it a go yourself first.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Knower
Hi dryad,
Excellent advice. I tried what you siggested and I think it worked. At least I felt my aura expanding and there is more of a feeling of my energy pushing outward instead of this pressure coming from the outside towards me. There might be some holes in the outer parts of my energy field, but in addition to your visualisation I stitched them whole with rainbow yarn and sealed them with rainbow tape. Don't know there the idea came from, but it just felt right.

If you don't mind, I would be happy of you can take a look and see how it worked. :)
N

—Albert Einstein
Old 02-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenu
Hi anthony c. Thank you, I'll look in to the clearing and shielding.

Hmm, how to explain how I know... I channel my guides on paper and pencil from time to time and get answers that way conveyed to me. A lot of is just trusting the message, as there is no way to verify the message. my experience tells me that the messages tend to link to things that are going and situations where guidance from my guides would be appreciated.

Regarding the picture, it is me in the middle and the whirls are my chakras. I had a chakra picture taken about a year ago and there is similarities in the sizes and density in this drawing and the taken picture. There are lines going out from my hands and feet. And my main guide in the right bottom corner. And three bubbles with lines/cords going to my heart chakra, half way in in my energy field.

So that is basically how I know :)
Wow interesting
I know its you and the circles is the chakra's but your energy field looks like a head with face that reps the earth i guess what is the face??
You channel your guides wow do they just start drawing the pics or do they just move your hand??
Old 02-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Knower
Hi hi, I see the face too now :) the mouth part has to do with earth energy that comes up through kind of a funnel. Other than that I'm not sure...

I usually ask my guide a question and have paper and peen ready. Preferably a pen that does not need a lot of pressure, but rolls easily. This time I asked 'show me how my aura and chakras look'. The feeling of the pen moving around is almost as if it was pulled by a magnet that has an own will.
I have never tried this with colouring pens, it could be a next step.

—Albert Einstein
Old 03-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Ascender
Hi neenu. I took a look... you did great. The two entities were still hanging around outside and were drawn to me when I showed up so I took care of them. Sent them to the light. So dont worry they wont be a problem again. I sealed your aura from the outside to make it stronger and expanded it a bit more. Your soul is interesting... ask your guides to draw it for you. And use colours.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Knower
Dryad - thank you! Your advice was very good and easy to visualise. The last part with the orange light from the sacral chakra I did struggle with a bit. I will definitely ask my guide about my soul, you got me really curious :) Wonder who or from where the spirits were...

—Albert Einstein
Old 03-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenu
I was inspired by a post here on SF with these intuitive pictures to try this out on my self. I got this picture (let's see if I can upload it here...) I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if it should go somewhere else.

There seems to be three cords going out from my heart to entities that are in my energy field. How do I get rid of them? I have tried imagining a razor sharp knife cutting through the cords but they are still there...

I am not sure if these are previous relationship cords, other spirits or something else, but I would like to be free from these.

N

Are you sure they are negative entities? I have also seen this picture in my mind's eye. And for me its very positive cause it marks the heart connections I have with other people. There are not many of them who I have direct heart to heart connection. Usually it means that you are your truest self and you allow yourself to be vulnerable and to be seen.

Just my 2 cents.

Take care & Hugs