Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-11-2014, 09:14 PM
IAmLove

Energy Stuck in Head

I had what some call a Kundalini awakening at a meditation retreat 3 months ago and since then I have had nearly continuous strange sensations in my head that feel like an octopus on crack is attacking my brain. It's tentacles flopping all over my face continuously. It is hella distracting.

Last night in the middle of the night I had some half awake half asleep experience where I had some realization that I can't remember. When I had the realization, this blockage in my neck cleared out of the way and all of the sensations in the head instantly exploded down into the rest of the body and it felt like my entire body was alive with energy and I felt in wholeness and oneness. However, there was fear and as I woke up completely, the energy went back to the head and the blockage re-formed.

I have no idea what the "realization" was that allowed the blockage in the throat to open :-(

It really opened up instantly and all at once and was not gradual at all. I don't know if I will be able to remember what it was that opened it. I feel really really awful and afraid it could stay this way the rest of my life al because I wasn't aware enough to remember how to open it.

What is happening to me and how do I fix it? Will I be able to open my blockage all at once and feel the energy flow through my entire body again???
Old 29-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Ascender
You let go of your fear. Because you were half asleep the ego mind was not in complete control and your higher self was able to change things. As you woke up the control freak part of you took over but isnt able to maintain the higher frequency because of the fear. So let go of the fear. It isnt helping you.

this may help... fear is a communication between the body and the mind. It keeps us safe by making us avoid danger. At some point in the past you were afraid of something and that was normal and healthy at the time. Unfortunately emotions can leave a residual energy pattern that clog up your aura and chakras and affect you now when there is nothing to be afraid of. If you choose to live in light and peace and joy there is no need for fear and you can let go of it.

It really is a choice. Do you want the oneness you experienced or do you want the fear?

If you cant do it on your own yet ask for help... I do healings for this..
Old 29-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Master

two things to think about. either will be true for you. the 8 chakra is at the back and base of the head. it is the next step. not blocked but not opened yet. when you are ready i could tell you of it.

the other is from my writings.

MUSTANG MEDITATION

I tried out this meditation stuff and worked on cleaning up my chakras. It’s not that they were dirty; they needed to be cleaned up because they were rusty from disuse. I began t o compare my chakra system to the old Mustang my husband was trying to restore.
He would work on each individual part of the engine. The cooling system, the combustion system, the braking system, there were a lot of separate systems that needed to work together to start the engine and make driving safe.
I started working on each of the seven major chakras. I learned where each of them are and what each of them does. All cars come with an owner’s manual. The eastern books on the subtle energy system were like my new owners manual.
I tried to do what the books instructed. The chakras are said to be like wheels that spin once you get them going. Mine were stuck. I tried for months working on them to get them started. I shined them. I greased them. I tried moving them with my minds hands. Now and then there would be a slight rumbling from the engine that would encourage me.
Then It happened. Just like the books said. I felt the wheels start to move. It started at the bottom and slowly moved up my body. I was an observer, noticing how each cell of my body grew in an energy that I was sure would break out of my skin. Just when I thought I could stand it no more it shot out of my head. I breathed a sigh if relief and was glad it was gone.
It was a week before I had the nerve to do any more meditating. If I did it once I could do it again I reasoned to myself. I made a conscious effort to start my engine again. Grind. Grind. Grind. Nothing was happening. I must be doing something wrong. I once again started paying attention to each chakra to understand what each part of me had to say. I wanted to feel it rise within me once again.
I was coaxing myself to make the energy rise within me when I noticed a strange thing. The energy in my head was making me fell like my brain was on fire. The chakra at the top of my head had started spinning while I was concentrating on my root chakra. I observed the movement of the energy as it once again traveled across my body. I was worried because I had it backwards. I was supposed to be raising myself towards better things and the energy was headed downwards. What was I to do now? This is not what expected. As suddenly as it had started it ended with a tingling that remained for some time.
As I came out of my meditation Benji stood in front of me. He was looking at me in disbelief. I thought I was really in trouble. He was going to tell me how I had destroyed my chakra system like blowing the engine I had worked so hard on restoring.
“My child, my child” Benji greeted me. “You have done nothing wrong. All of energy must complete a circuit. Your mission is not only to rise up but also to utilize the energy and bring it down. You have done well even if it is not what you expected.”
Old 29-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Guide
You need to open your lower chakras/ground yourself. Sounds like you have been meditating on the upper chakras with out opening the lower ones first.

Just keep working at it. As you progress, your body will adjust and it will become natural. You need to work on grounding meditation. There are many techniques for grounding, so I would suggest researching it or talking to who ever did your retreat.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 29-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
You let go of your fear. Because you were half asleep the ego mind was not in complete control and your higher self was able to change things. As you woke up the control freak part of you took over but isnt able to maintain the higher frequency because of the fear. So let go of the fear. It isnt helping you.

this may help... fear is a communication between the body and the mind. It keeps us safe by making us avoid danger. At some point in the past you were afraid of something and that was normal and healthy at the time. Unfortunately emotions can leave a residual energy pattern that clog up your aura and chakras and affect you now when there is nothing to be afraid of. If you choose to live in light and peace and joy there is no need for fear and you can let go of it.

It really is a choice. Do you want the oneness you experienced or do you want the fear?

Hi
I got the same problem i cant let go of the fear i had from when i was small
I still feel the residual energy pattern and i am always afraid
I don't want to choose fear but i cant forget about the past even though
i cant remember it so i keep choosing fear.
I have not worked on my chakra's yet and been doing guided mindfulness meditation for 9 months.
You say you do healings for this could you help me plz to defeat this fear.
What meditation do you say should i do for this and how could u help me??
thanks
Old 29-11-2014, 11:52 PM
IAmLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad

I agree, it is fear. It's odd because I have had many no-self experiences. I know there is no me who is in danger. Yet fear persists. I have also had many near death experiences where I knew I was going to die and I surrendered and said fine, take me. It would seem that I let go of this fear yet there it is, strangling my neck, keeping my breath shallow and preventing the energy from flowing properly. Then, a tantalizing glimpse of wholeness lost, like every great thing that has ever come my way. Another opportunity at happiness lost. I have no idea how to release this consciously. I keep trying to just let go of ego and I can see that ego is fake but seeing it does nothing.
Old 30-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Seeker

you surely need to strenghten your root chakra, a stable hands with a gun is better than an unstable hands with a machine gun

if the energy is strong but the foundation is weak , it will cause chaos
Old 30-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Seti Drow

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetair
you surely need to strenghten your root chakra, a stable hands with a gun is better than an unstable hands with a machine gun

if the energy is strong but the foundation is weak , it will cause chaos

Yin and Yang, a balan(e to everything
Old 01-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Ascender
Hi anthonyc. I sent you healing a couple hours ago to dissolve all the residual negative energy. It should take care of that automatic background fear you mentioned. Watch your current reactions, so you dont recreate it out of habit. Hope you feel better xx

Any meditation is helpful. I would suggest connecting to the earth energy. Then work on your chakras by increasing connections and energy flow between them. Your aura has a very strong white light now. Maintain that by focusing on your energy field as a whole and connecting to the divine energy.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Ascender
Iamlove... sounds like you are very close but its not just fear that is holding you back. I see selfworth issues and the need to trust in love as the nature of the universe. You cant let go of ego by trying too hard nor do you need to. Just be what you are and surrender to the larger self as part of the universe as a whole. The ego doesnt have to die it just needs to give up control. You can do that.

To release your fear consciously you need to do more than let go of it. You need to stop hiding from it. You need to claim it as your own. Dont be afraid of it its just energy it cant hurt you. Lock into it mentally like you would with any other energy, then you can control it. Change it into positive energy and let it flow through your chakras. Give it a go. I think your ready to do it yourself but I can help if you want me to. You may need to work on the self worth issues at your orange chakra first though.