Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Nephew Disappears

I dreamed I was showing my stone/mineral collection to my nephew. I keep most of my collection on display in my bedroom and bathroom where I spend most of my time nowadays, so we were sitting on my bed. I have a large wooden box which I painted gold and black to store my painting supplies. I was using this to show him my stones. He was quite bored and unimpressed with my many quartz varieties and jewelry, so I told him "I'll show you my favourites."

I was looking for a specific bowl in my mind's eye, a bowl that is not actually in my possession. I noticed my bedroom to be filthy, videlicet there was laundry on the floor, the bed and desk were pulled out from against the wall, and books were scattered everywhere. This is out of the ordinary. I regularly clean literally every single inch of my space; every room, corner to corner, furniture, floors, walls, and ceiling. Afterwards, I wipe down floors, walls, and ceiling with essential oils... I'm kinda obsessive over keeping a clean and organized environment. The mess made it difficult to find the box, but I still managed to find it quickly on the closet shelf. It was a beautiful dark brown, cubic bowl with an intricate gold design. I studied it as I slowly returned to my nephew, but I am unable to remember the detail of the design. I knew it to be 24k gold.

I spilled the contents of the luxurious vessel upon the box painted artificially gold. The biggest pieces are my two Aragonite clusters, 4"-5". With them, are my Rainbow Moonstones, Labradorites, Sunstones (all ~1.5" cabochons, variously shaped) , and I believe there was also Orange Calcite and a few different colored Kyanites (although I payed little attention to these). Of these, the feldspars and Kyanite are my true favourites. In the dream, the detail of all of the stones seemed to be magnified. The Aragonite clusters looked like they were glowing, and the sheen of the feldspars were all so magnificent.

As I was identifying and describing each stone, I looked up at my nephew to see if he was at all impressed and he was gone. I didn't have time to think anything of it as I woke up immediately upon discovering his disappearance.

Thank you for taking time to read this, and I look forward to any input you might have to offer.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Suspended
You are showing yourself in this dream. The minerals represent you and parts of you. You are seeing into yourself, and showing it off. You feel there is some clutter in your life, but you can find yourself easily through it.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Great interpretation, thank you Thunder Bow. Although, I don't understand why I am showing this particular nephew of mine my mineral collection. He is quite unlike me - practically my polar opposite. We are only a few years apart age-wise and used to be very close but have since grown apart. Perhaps his disappearance is symbolic of the dissolution of self-negative-reinforcement (he was bored and unimpressed). I am typical for tearing myself apart for minor failures, besides certain short-comings I had justified and kept well hidden from most people.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Suspended
That is why he disappeared.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
The shiny sparkly things you have collected along the way are not what's important to others or even your soul. Tend to your cluttered self defeating mind that you hide from the world is what this dream is saying. You need to clear the clutter to find the treasures within you that will impress others. Regardless of the dream I do hope you work on learning to not tear yourself down for your mistakes. I do it myself and it can have a detrimental affect on your self esteem after a while. It's hard to stop though. But I have been told that spirit never sees anything we do as a mistake because they all hold a learning that is crucial to our soul's progress. A good quote for this is Life is a Learning thing not a Proving thing.