Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Yaoughta

King Cobra Training

I had a few dreams the other night about cobras. In the first one, I was watching this cobra race around an oval track, sort of like a race track I guess and I was training him. I started to walk out the door and as I did, I told the cobra "You could go faster!" I then walked down a long hallway and I think I called him to me and he raced down the hallway.

A few hours later, I had another dream where I went to open up a cupboard or kitchen cabinet and saw a little baby cobra that jumped out onto my hand and wouldn't let go. I shook him off to the floor and I think I was talking to it as well and trying to train it.

In both dreams, I wasn't scared at all. I felt I was training the snakes, sort of like their coach.

I have my own theories as to what they might mean, but would appreciate hearing from others. All input is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 24-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Gracey

You are the snake. Possessing the qualities of a snake. You are a lucid dreamer.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Suspended
You were training, and coaching yourself, controlling yourself.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
You were training, and coaching yourself, controlling yourself.
Yes, I agree with this. I'd add - the possibly relevant fact - that the cobra is the East-Indian metaphor or symbol for kundalini, the vitality/consciousness growth energy of human beings.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator
I am sometimes interested by the symbolic references some sources give but rather think this one may be correct. Cobras are trainable to some degree as is seen by the ones who use the flute to bring them up out of the basket. Not sure what that is called. The fact you are training the ones you find tells me this is more about growing a talent as opposed to being about any snaky kind of traits. The reference I use said cobras symbolize creative energies which would make sense in reference to you needing to hone a skill. Or possibly you trying to learn how to handle and deal with things that possibly send you into a trance, maybe learning to break the trance or deal with the cyclical nature of life. This is the kind of dream I would ask more clarity about and see what further dreams come about.