Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Experiencer
Can spirits incarnate into humans?

Or is there a specific hierarchy that reincarnation necessitates? It seems to go that you're a human, then a spirit. You exist on the physical plane and then solely on the spiritual plane. But can it be the other way around? Can spirits choose to live as humans?

Thank you! :)
Old 13-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Minimal Spirit-2 = Subdivided Triangular Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur-de-Frost
Or is there a specific hierarchy that reincarnation necessitates? It seems to go that you're a human, then a spirit. You exist on the physical plane and then solely on the spiritual plane. But can it be the other way around? Can spirits choose to live as humans?

Hi Fleur, first of all, we have no direct evidence of a biologcial/soul life coming from where before there was none i.e. each individual biological/soul comes from an already existing RNA-DNA set.

At best humans---with their access to complexities of mind/intellect ---have only created amino-acids in the lab.

Physical/energy = spirit-2 ergo there is no physical plane that is seperate from a metaphysical-1 plane and in fact that which is physical/energy/spirit-2 is eternally complemented by metaphysical-1 minimally as shape/form/pattern/geometry etc......imho

The minimal solid may be a subdivided triangular( polygonal ) plane( 2D ), that is exists at the half-way point between a the spatially minimal 3D tetra(4)hedron being half-way out-side out and inside-out.

Here as follows is birds-eye view graphic showing both the tetra(4)hedron or as the subdivided triangular plane;

Attachment 1650

The circles are there only too show if we were using 4 equal-radius spheres around each vertex of the tetra(4)hedron.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 28-04-2015 at 12:40 PM.
Old 13-07-2014, 06:20 PM
elisi

we are spirits originally. wearing this earthly shell is for the purpose of the spirit to have a physical experience. we always revert back to origin-spirit.

my opinion of course.
Old 13-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Master

Yes. That's where you came from :)
Old 13-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:

You are never human, always spirit.
Old 13-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Master

Some spiritual belief systems don't have life after death, or life before death. They see death as natural and spiritual.

There's also the belief in the physical and spiritual as not being separate.. that there is no division, the physical is spiritual, and the spiritual is also physical.
Old 14-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
we are spirits originally. wearing this earthly shell is for the purpose of the spirit to have a physical experience. we always revert back to origin-spirit.

my opinion of course.

Very right.

Old 14-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
s there a specific hierarchy that reincarnation necessitates?
Can spirits choose to live as humans?
To keep things as clear as possible, we are souls. And we are comprised of pure spirit as everything else is. All creation is pure spirit. We as souls choose to incarnate as humans, yes, and we incarnate many times. When a soul has achieved god-realization (Mohammed, Siddhartha, Jesus) the soul is no longer bound to the wheel of life (reincarnation) and can choose to move on to higher planes of experience. Past that I'm unclear if you're asking something else entirely.
Old 23-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Ralph

I'm not sure if we can choose to live as humans or if that is predetermend but i'm sure we were spirits before we came to earth. Most people can't remember it, but I can. There were a few places we were as spirits and we were even taught a couple of things - like light/darkness, good/bad, happy/scared, man/woman - by the 'Halfgods' before we were born from our natural (earthly) mother.