Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Njosnavelin

Some changes in a friendship after wearing moldavite

Hi,

Ive been wearing moldavite for a year and a few months ago i got a bigger piece recently theres been a change in a friendship of mine.

I have a close friend, who i have known since i was a kid. We pretty much grew up together, although we grew apart for a few years, for the past few years we have reconnected and we see each other frequently.

We are both in our 20s, and growing up, she was the first girl i liked. When we reconnected i never approached her again. In fact i never thought of her in a romantic way up until recently.

When she would drink she would try to hold my hand a few times. And not long ago, one night she asked me if i found her attractive and if i would sleep with her. I answered yes. We continued hanging out as if she never asked me those questions, but i wondered to myself, was she curious? Interested? Simply wanted to boost her ego?

So one night we were all hanging out and she was with her boyfriend. But she kept being all over him and acting differently around me when he was there so i got uncomfortable and left. I dont know what it was, i was feeling some jealousy but it was something else, so i left.

A few days after that, she asked me why i seemed upset. told her that i didnt understand why she asked me those questions how if i wanted to sleep with me if she had no intentions of doing so, and how its not fair that shes teasing me. She apologized and said she was just trying to boost her ego and that she had no intention of doing anything. So everything was clear and we continued hanging out as usual.

But i realized as time went on that i was in love with her.

She understands me, we have the same sense of humor, we can spend hours and hours together and talk about anything and everything. I had this on my chest, and somehow i wanted to let her know.

Just recently her boyfriend broke up with her. I have no intention that anything would happen between us. But we were talking last night and i told her how i felt. That i realized that she would be the perfect girlfriend for me. What i feel for her is not so much a sexual thing but more emotional. She told me that it was really nice for me to say that, that she isnt uncomfortable but that she likes men, that a huge oart why it wouldnt work is because i domt have a penis. We joke about it, and nothing has changed between us, but somehow i feel hurt over this. What bothers me is that she tells me about how excited to meet guys.

Theres nothing else to be done but im happy i told her how i feel. Im just a bit confused and hurt. I knew nothing would happen but it still hurts. Is this the moldavite? What is the lesson behind this? I have been through many unrequited loves in the past why her again? Does it mean something will happen?
Old 06-07-2014, 04:16 AM
Phantasmic Fox

I highly doubt it is the moldavite. In fact I am almost certain it has nothing to do with the stone; but, if you resonate well with it, then keep wearing it. You could receive messages from the cosmos that are relative to this.

It might be a good idea, however, to also keep a strong grounding stone like black tourmaline or smoky quartz on you at all times (especially if wearing moldavite) because moldavite is very strong and can unground you, causing you to over analyze things and become disconnected to the 3-dimensional realm. This could make you very sick in the long run, and you may not realize you are ungrounded until you seriously physically hurt yourself.