Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-07-2014, 08:44 PM
kdbeez

trouble with amazonite

i have two pieces of tumbled amazonite, i have been weary of it since i brought it home, i've cleansed it multiple times (salt, moonlight, sunlight, water, witch hazel) i recently put intent into it asking to help me with my fears, but i still get anxious whenever i try and use it. i am very attracted to the stone and i think its beautiful, but ant figure out why i feel like its giving me some sort of bad luck or has a negative effect on me.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:49 AM
OceanFlower

Oh gosh! I have a similar thing with my tumbled amazonite! The exact way you describe it, is how I feel toward mine. It's kinda upsetting because I think it's *so* very beautiful, and I looked up it's properties and it seemed PERFECT for me, (or seemed like it should be) but for some reason I've found I cannot properly connect with it barely at all. I feel like it doesn't want to be my "friend" as much as some other stones, if you know what I mean, lol.

Actually, sleeping with my amazonite tumblestone under my pillow, I'd almost always get bad dreams or nightmares. Of course, this could pretty easily just be coincidence, and I've read that stones cannot do bad to people, but man.. I've just not been able to connect with it too well at all. Maybe it's not the right time for us just yet!
Old 03-07-2014, 01:59 PM
kdbeez

phew. yeah i'm glad i am not the only one. it is upsetting though because it says it is a stone for feminine power. And that's something i am working on with myself. I would even say i'm a little butt hurt about it because.... come on i really wanna find my lady strength. i keep it with my other crystals but it makes me nervous when i am in the same room...maybe i should bury it under one of my plants for awhile? maybe keep it outside on my balcony?
Old 03-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

It's possible that your stone needs to be healed. A friend of mine has said that about a few of mine. She says that some stones don't handle the tumbling process well, but there are other reasons that a stone might need to be healed, too. One thing you might try is hold it to your heart chakra with the intention of healing it. Sometimes a stone just likes that connection. I have a chrysoberyl that seems to have an "attitude" (my friend's word); instead of the heart chakra, I played Solfeggio Harmonics 528 hz DNA repair for it and it loves it.

On the other hand, I have a stone that I think just isn't for me. It's a different stone that seems to have an energy that isn't compatible with mine. I've kept it by selenite since I"ve gotten it, but what I really want is to get rid of it.