Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Guide
Crystal skulls

Why do people buy them? How are you meant to work with them?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 02-07-2014, 01:06 PM
elisi

hi there

if you put 'crystal skulls' into the board search engine, i believe it will bring up at least 2 aother threads on this topic. you may find some answers there.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Experiencer

And hopefully FairyCrystal will pop in to answer. She's always very informative and helpful. I believe she has several crystal skulls.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:37 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Skulls are excellent for developing psychic abilities and healing. I plan on buying two clear quartz skulls to symbolize god and goddess energies. In fact they are very universal in their use much like clear quartz. You can program them for practically anything.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Guide
Which raises the next question, how do you program them?

Old 04-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Program them with intention. It is much simpler than you might think. Simply hold them and clearly state your intention (what you want the crystal to do for you). You can do this with thought as long as you don't have any doubt in yourself, or you can state your intention out loud and kind of command/speak to the crystal. This grants the crystal purpose and I find it facilitates both the relationship between the crystal and the owner and the owner's ability to sense the unique structure of all things.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Guide
Brilliant thank you. Will post pics soon :)

Old 05-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Master
Program them?? Why would you program crystal skulls?
Crystal skulls are connected to the skull collective, which is an energy field. That's what sets them aside from regular crystals. Connecting with a crystal skull is far more personal than a crystal. It's almost like a human being. A skull that is carved by a carver with the right intentions, does have a personality and has a goal, a purpose. That's why there's no need whatsoever to program a skull. It's almost like embedding a new personality on a friend, which you wouldn't do either.
Normally speaking you only feel attracted to a skull that (already) has something to offer you. "Already" to enhance that there is no need to program at all. I'm anti programming crystals, but certainly when it comes to skulls. Many ppl can't really program, sometimes a crystal has already been programmed by someone else, and it can make the crystal being very confused if it has several programs and/or not rightly implemented. I had such a crystal once, I programmed it, but it turned out there was another program on it and it was totally lost, energetically spinning around.

The best way I can describe the difference between a skull and a normal crystal, is that it is more personal. It's like a real buddy. You hear stories of ppl feeling smitten with a skull, the skull turns up in their dreams, they keep thinking of it etc etc. Then the skull is calling out to you, meaning it is the right one for you.
Some skulls are more subtle, but some really do draw your attention like that and hit you like a rock (pun intended).

I have one soapstone (steatite) skull that has ocean and ocean beings energy. An acquaintance of mine carved him, and as soon as I saw him, before he was even finished, I knew he had to come to me! I could feel the dolphins, whales, undines, oceans, water etc. and I have a very strong affinity with those myself. His name is "Selkie", selkies are seal-like water beings, and he is indeed a very powerful healer of Mother Earth, mainly water. So he's not with me to work on me, but to work with me for Mother Earth.
Most of my other skulls (total of 29 at the mo) came to me to support me and help me through processes.

Skulls grow and develop and become wiser, stronger etc, especially if they can exchange with other skulls. Now they're all connected with each other (each and every skull that exists is connected with the other, including the ancient ones, via the crystal skull collective.) Kind of like us humans being connected to our soul family. But crystals skulls do benefit and grow/develop tremendously from 'live' exchanges with other skulls. Not unlike we benefit and develop from meeting soulmates in the flesh. So many skull guardians meet regularly with their skulls, so they can exchange energies.

I once gave my mum a rose quartz crystal skull, to support my mum, help her to develop more love of Self and to feel less alone and lonesome. My mum always found my skulls very intriguing, and she loved the skull! But whenever she came over to me, I asked her to take the skull with her, so she (it has feminine energies) could exchange with my skulls, thus benefit from it.

How you work with skulls: Do NOT program them. Only buy one that really moves you, so buy from the heart, not the head.
Sit with it, treat it like a friend, simply let its energies work on you. Let it exchange with at least other crystals, if possible with other skulls.
Sometimes it's clear why a skull comes to you, what it wants to help you with, sometimes you don't really know. They don't always stay with you for life. You don't really own a skull, that's why they speak of "guardian" or "keeper". It happens often that skulls have done their thing for you and want to move on to a new keeper. That way the skull keeps developing and growing too.

If you want to know more, I'll try to answer question. But right now I gotta watch footy, our Dutch team is about to play against Costa Rica!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Program them?? Why would you program crystal skulls?
Crystal skulls are connected to the skull collective, which is an energy field. That's what sets them aside from regular crystals. Connecting with a crystal skull is far more personal than a crystal. It's almost like a human being. A skull that is carved by a carver with the right intentions, does have a personality and has a goal, a purpose. That's why there's no need whatsoever to program a skull. It's almost like embedding a new personality on a friend, which you wouldn't do either.
Normally speaking you only feel attracted to a skull that (already) has something to offer you. "Already" to enhance that there is no need to program at all. I'm anti programming crystals, but certainly when it comes to skulls. Many ppl can't really program, sometimes a crystal has already been programmed by someone else, and it can make the crystal being very confused if it has several programs and/or not rightly implemented. I had such a crystal once, I programmed it, but it turned out there was another program on it and it was totally lost, energetically spinning around.

The best way I can describe the difference between a skull and a normal crystal, is that it is more personal. It's like a real buddy. You hear stories of ppl feeling smitten with a skull, the skull turns up in their dreams, they keep thinking of it etc etc. Then the skull is calling out to you, meaning it is the right one for you.
Some skulls are more subtle, but some really do draw your attention like that and hit you like a rock (pun intended).

I have one soapstone (steatite) skull that has ocean and ocean beings energy. An acquaintance of mine carved him, and as soon as I saw him, before he was even finished, I knew he had to come to me! I could feel the dolphins, whales, undines, oceans, water etc. and I have a very strong affinity with those myself. His name is "Selkie", selkies are seal-like water beings, and he is indeed a very powerful healer of Mother Earth, mainly water. So he's not with me to work on me, but to work with me for Mother Earth.
Most of my other skulls (total of 29 at the mo) came to me to support me and help me through processes.

Skulls grow and develop and become wiser, stronger etc, especially if they can exchange with other skulls. Now they're all connected with each other (each and every skull that exists is connected with the other, including the ancient ones, via the crystal skull collective.) Kind of like us humans being connected to our soul family. But crystals skulls do benefit and grow/develop tremendously from 'live' exchanges with other skulls. Not unlike we benefit and develop from meeting soulmates in the flesh. So many skull guardians meet regularly with their skulls, so they can exchange energies.

I once gave my mum a rose quartz crystal skull, to support my mum, help her to develop more love of Self and to feel less alone and lonesome. My mum always found my skulls very intriguing, and she loved the skull! But whenever she came over to me, I asked her to take the skull with her, so she (it has feminine energies) could exchange with my skulls, thus benefit from it.

How you work with skulls: Do NOT program them. Only buy one that really moves you, so buy from the heart, not the head.
Sit with it, treat it like a friend, simply let its energies work on you. Let it exchange with at least other crystals, if possible with other skulls.
Sometimes it's clear why a skull comes to you, what it wants to help you with, sometimes you don't really know. They don't always stay with you for life. You don't really own a skull, that's why they speak of "guardian" or "keeper". It happens often that skulls have done their thing for you and want to move on to a new keeper. That way the skull keeps developing and growing too.

If you want to know more, I'll try to answer question. But right now I gotta watch footy, our Dutch team is about to play against Costa Rica!

Interesting and well said. However, would the program not fade with use of the crystal's energy over time? That's the reason why I tell my crystals what I intend to use them for once they're clean and vibrant. I like to be certain that my intention is clearly stated so that the energy will not somehow work against me. This has happened to me before. I remember carrying some tumbled onyx with me for protection and stabilization back when I first started collecting. The whole day I was every tense and I felt like I was trapped in a cage where from I could not express anything. It was like I was full of negative energy that I could not release it until I got home and put the stones away. They felt like dead weight and I pondered that the feeling of walking around in a cage was a over-magnification of my intention to be "grounded" and "stabilized". Since I began to speak to my crystals I have not had such an experience that stood out to me.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Master
Not sure, think some may need to be reaffirmed, but depending on who and how the program was installed, I do think it can stay in place/active for god knows how long.
But if you choose the right crystal, there is usually is no real need to program. I prefer my crystals to remain natural, not inflicted/inhibited or whatever by any programs. And I think it should always be done by getting in touch with the crystal's being. One should ask if it is okay to program it and if it doesn't want to be programmed, that should be respected. They're not lifeless object, they have a consciousness.
To each his own, but that's how I feel about it.
In your case, you may have called that upon yourself by telling the crystals you wanted to be grounded and stabilized. Had you not asked anything, it might have worked out okay.
I've had a similar thing once, not with crystals, but with energy. I asked for something and I was heard, but I got so much I could barely handle it. Since then I've learnt to create a built-in safety, I ask for what I need, but also say, not more than I can handle or than is good for me.