Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
celine

Crystal Vogel Style Wands

Could someone willing to help make it clearer what are they and how to use it?
Thank you.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:20 PM
abluesgirl

vogel type crystals

Just go to youtube and search for Dr Marcel Vogel. I haven't made 15 posts so I can't put the link here.
There are many videos of him explaining exactly how to use them. There are no more "REAL" vogel crystals being cut or sold and the men who know how to cut them(who learned directly from Vogel) to Vogel's standards charge a LOT for them. 500-2000 dollars. Also Vogel programmed his crystals. If they were ever used negatively, he said they would break.

I have one. (not a real one) I got it about a month ago. I'm still learning how to use his technique.

The crystal is an energy converter. It converts a small vibration that we release through our hands and control by breath. This small vibration is converted into an electrical field or charge. The crystal is cut from pure natural quartz and faceted, by hand, along the "C" axis, the primary growth axis.

To use the crystal hold it in your right or left hand, rotate it clockwise and rub it. As you rotate and rub the crystal, you will feel a "stickiness" coming to the crystal’s surface. This "stickiness" is a surface charge being picked up and accumulated by the crystal. The crystal is charged and ready to be used when you hear a static sound. (This is a squeaking sound heard when you rub the crystal with your fingers. It requires a fair amount of pressure.) This charging builds the primary charge in the crystal itself.

The next step in the progress of charging the crystal is to create in the crystal a resonant oscillation. This is done by:

drawing in the breath, holding the breath, focusing your mind on the crystal and then suddenly releasing the breath through the nostrils. (This is a pulsing action like a sneeze or blowing your nose.)

Next, draw the breath in, focus on the crystal and, you will feel a small but distinct vibration within it.

The crystal is now charged and tuned with your vibration.

Each living form has its own distinct vibration. It is our "signature" in that we each broadcast a distinct vibration. It is the same as we have in our handwriting and our fingerprint. This vibration is transferred to the crystal by the method described. It is through this signature or vibration that you can transfer or receive a charge to or from another person or object.

Hold the crystal in your hand with the thumb on one face (the flat broad face) and the index finger on the longer shaped end of the crystal. Of the crystal’s two ends, one is less acute than the other is. Put the less acutely angled end in the palm of your hand and pace your forefinger on the more sharply terminated end.

We have two sensors that we use when we work with the crystal’s vibration. One is the forefinger and the other is the thumb. The thumb acts a tuning coil and with the thumb you can vary the rate of vibration or frequency of oscillation released through the crystal.

To test out the charge transfer capacity of the crystal, hold the crystal in your hand, draw in your breath filling the chest fully, hold your breath and experience your body oscillating spontaneously with the crystal. The spontaneous oscillation is an excellent indicator that the crystal, the vibration and the overall balance are in effect. As you relax, you will find that your body goes into a periodic oscillation as well.

Point the tip of the crystal at your opposite hand about 6 to 8 inches away and slowly move the crystal up and down. As you do this, go through an arc starting with a zero position, visualizing the face of the clock as follows: one o’clock, two o’clock (beginning oscillation), three o’clock, four o’clock, and so on. As you come to a discreet position you will suddenly feel in the opposite hand a tingling sensation. Furthermore, as you move the crystal back and forth, rather than up and down, this tingling sensation will carry with it the feeling of wind flowing back and forth.

To further test this, hold the crystal in your hand and take the sensor hand in opposition. Have another person take their hand and move it up and down between your hand and the crystal. You will feel an inductive kick in your receiving hand. This is because as the individual makes and breaks the field, a charge will be transferred from the field to that person and to your other hand. It is very much like you are dealing with a motor.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Master
I missed out on one in my crystal shop :( I saw it, liked it, was thinking about buying it. Wandered around the shop a bit more, then it was gone: someone else had bought it. I was devastated, so stupid to not put it in my basket straight away, as that particular one was very strong, and the price was ridiculously cheap. Don't know why, the other ones weren't that cheap, as if they had made a mistake.

Translated this from my fave crystal shop: "These are uniquely carved crystals, very powerful because they focus ("bundle") light in a specific way.
These crystals have a connection with Atlantis. In that time they were used because they could enhance light and to generate energy.

Now they are being used to heal, both on DNA level as the physical body and all the light bodies. The man that re-developed them, Marcus Vogel, has passed away, so all crystals that are being sold now, have been made by others. These crystals are facet carved so light is being mirrored in the crystal and enhanced. It creates an outward type of laser light that, with the right intention, enhances thoughts. You can focus (bundle) light with these 'instruments', send them en heal the (light) body.
The shape of the crystals is derived from Sacred Geometry and the Tree of Life, which in turn fits in the flower of life.
The sharp pointed side of the crystal is the male side, the more rounded side the female side. The male point emits a kind of laser energy that has a very powerful effect on the energetic body and it can be used for etheric surgery.
Vogel crystals come with a minimum 4 or 6 facets, but are also available with 12 and 24 facets. The latter two are more difficult to obtain and more expensive."

How I wished I bought that one Phi (Vogel) crystal :'(
Old 05-07-2014, 08:57 PM
celine

ahh fairycrystal i also missed great bargain.Noticed great crystal ,large amethyst very cheap,decided to give it a second thought later but when come back to the place it was gone.I'm sure your crystal will find you if you need it.thank you for your reply.hugs xx
Old 05-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Master
Yes, if it's meant to be, I will get one. I missed out on another Phi/Vogel crystal. An acquaintance had one he wanted to give away for free. I opted for it, so did someone else. And he gave it to that other person.
But when I'm ready for one, it will come my way :)
Old 06-07-2014, 09:53 AM
Amoralight

I have a 12 sided Vogel style wand that I've had for over 10 years. I have never used it as I was a bit scared. I remember reading about it removing entities and you had to know what you are doing, hence I put it away for another day. It wasn't expensive.

I've had it sitting out on a hanging pot plant for about a month now (feeling bad about the lock away) and think I'm ready to tackle.

I looked it up on the net how to use properly and came across the Dr Vogel talks. It was good to know the history and how to get in tune with it. However I still don't know how to use it. Maybe after the bonding one intuitively knows.

Was pleased you posted the thread celine. Will be keeping mine charging and out in nature until I feel sure or find out more information.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Master
Rather intricate items. And since they're sold, a tad odd that no one bothers to inform ppl on how to use them. If it's so exclusive, unsafe maybe, then they shouldn't sell them either :/
I came across someone who both sold the crystals and gave workshops on how to use them.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:43 AM
Knower

Vogel cut crystals are expensive and only for the rich and advanced users.

I have Vogel Pendant, it looks nice but I think it's very expensive compared to other crystals that does similar thing. YOu could have already buy several high quality crystals and stones with the price of one pendant. The gold metals on it really adds to price.