Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Zerotime

Urgent!

Today I was out with my girlfriend at a park near her house till I turn around and shes running away I catch up to her and we walk down to a river near her house. We sit there as she's crying and she says look and I look up and in the distance we see a black figure, it looks a black robbed figure I didn't have my glasses on and I couldn't see it good. We go down a bike path to move away from it, and she said it was following us. She broke down to me after telling me how she sees them alot and everywhere they talk to her and tell her negative things such as to kill her self etc..
They have never got in her face but she said they have got close, they have never touched her. They never come closer than several feet. She said they're the dead unhappy people trying to cause the unhappiness they have to others.

Does anyone have any idea of what this could be or is?
Old 21-06-2014, 03:10 AM
elisi

but you saw it too?

have her carry a camera on her at all times and the next time they show up snap a photo.

it may determine if it's an entity or a flesh and blood stalker.
Old 21-06-2014, 03:57 AM
Zerotime

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
but you saw it too?

have her carry a camera on her at all times and the next time they show up snap a photo.

it may determine if it's an entity or a flesh and blood stalker.

Yes, we both saw it. She says they've always been around and shes seen them before and that they're tall and fast.
They come and go, periods she sees them and periods that she doesn't see any.
We didn't snap a photo because she was having a panic attack, and then when I saw the figure I did the wrong thing and panicked and told her to run the other way with me.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Master
Simply stand up to it and tell it to get lost.
Old 21-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Zerotime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Simply stand up to it and tell it to get lost.

I should have, but the feeling it brought to me I made a mistake and let the fear come inside and ran away from it. I can't explain how scared I felt as I was running, it was as I was running for my life. The feeling you see people in scary movies have when running from something thats what I felt, it was unreal. What I should of done at the time was grabbed my girlfriend's hand, and with my other hand request my guardian angel to come and hold my hand and approach this thing.
I was told it was a collector, a grim reaper. It taunts her telling her to kill herself , it leaches off of that fear and waits to collect.