Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-06-2014, 01:27 AM
ephirex

What is this crystal?

Hi, I recently went to a crystal and gem shop and saw some stones like this one:
I can't post urls yet, so if you do a google search for: "quartz crystal beads", you will see some quartz crystal beads that looks like the one's I saw on the shop.

when I asked the woman from the shop what it was, she told me it was crystal. I didn't think about it then, but, what kind of crystal it is?
Is it quartz? or some other kind of crystal?

thanks.
Old 19-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Dante1709

It's most likely quartz. It's possible that it's some fake glass/plastic, but it's very unlikely considering how cheap quartz is.
Old 19-06-2014, 02:07 AM
elisi

http://www.wehug.com/difference-betw...-crystals.html
Old 30-06-2014, 11:59 PM
ephirex

elisi, good info on that site, many thanks. I didn't knew the difference between the two.
So my guess of what I saw on the shop is that it was glass crystal.
So it's actually fake(man made)?
Old 01-07-2014, 12:15 AM
ephirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
It's most likely quartz. It's possible that it's some fake glass/plastic, but it's very unlikely considering how cheap quartz is.

Thanks Dante.
I think it's glass crystal as explained on the link elisi posted.
I don't think it's quartz because the girl on the shop told me which crystals she had there were quartz crystals.