Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-06-2014, 03:01 AM
Ascender
Question sacral chakra block?

i feel this block in my sacral. its hard because i feel like a man who wants to "get off". also i feel this pains in the area below my tummy similar to when im about to have my period. before i would even bleed even if it isnt time yet for my period. there was even a time i felt penetrated and i did bleed even if it was just 2 weeks after my period. i was crying, you could have imagined the horror. i thought an incubus was having sex with me!

but it could also be related to twin. could i be feeling he is "in heat"? sometimes i feel a pull in that area (if i had "the stick" too). and the bleeding hapens when he is having sex with another.

overall, i just want to work on my block.
Old 17-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Master

Are you interested in working with angels or crystals? as far as your block goes? I can give some advice on how to work with your block but I'd like to know what things you are drawn to doing first.

In the meantime, you can try a salt and bicarb of soda (baking soda) bath, that's very good to help clear surface stuff which may be in your aura and can help clear chakras some too (including if there was anything like an incubus attached, they wouldnt like this at all. I had incubus issues at one point). Any salt is fine to use eg cheap table salt 500g salt (I often use 1kg) with 150g bicarb (I often use 250g).. put it into your bath and soak in this for 20mins. Ask the salt and the bath water (like programming) to help draw out from you any negative thoughtforms, attachments, entities or parasites. (just like one can clean the energies of crystal in salt, one can clean a human some in salt too. The salt helps neutralise negative energies).

Another thing you can do is imagine yourself in front of you.. get a feather and sweep your imaginary figure down, imagine all negative energies being swept off and away from you (via sweeping the incubus attached to me came out and fled but I had a friend sweeping me down with an eagle feather but one can do this by imagining it too). Then imagine a vortex of divine light sucking up anything which came out. You can also imagine this vortex over your sacral area.. being attracted to anything heavy and dense, sucking it out.

Once it feels clearer.. imagine it being filled with divine light (but I suggest only doing that once it feels clearer as one can congest energy when there is a block, thou one can also use such energies to clean a chakra).
Old 17-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
i feel this block in my sacral. its hard because i feel like a man who wants to "get off". also i feel this pains in the area below my tummy similar to when im about to have my period. before i would even bleed even if it isnt time yet for my period. there was even a time i felt penetrated and i did bleed even if it was just 2 weeks after my period. i was crying, you could have imagined the horror. i thought an incubus was having sex with me!

but it could also be related to twin. could i be feeling he is "in heat"? sometimes i feel a pull in that area (if i had "the stick" too). and the bleeding hapens when he is having sex with another.

overall, i just want to work on my block.

I dealt with this block as well and it was related to my Twin Flame. I felt dead down there and whenever I tried to give myself pleasure, I cried.

I suggest getting yourself a rose quartz yoni egg. It will give you sexual healing, and tighten your muscles in the process. It works your kegels. The rose quartz is a healing crystal. It will help you reconnect to yourself sexually and feel like the goddess you are.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Ascender
thanks guys. i will try that. i did the epsom thing and i no longer get the "being penetrated" feeling. will definitely look for the rose quartz crystal.
Old 17-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
thanks guys. i will try that. i did the epsom thing and i no longer get the "being penetrated" feeling. will definitely look for the rose quartz crystal.

If the yoni egg is too intimate for you, start with a piece of rose quartz and place it over that area and think positive, healing thoughts. The rose quartz heals our emotional wounds and clears our blocks. Good luck
Old 18-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Ascender
i admit that would be uhm uncomfy. ;)
seriously though i think i am connecting with someone. was readng another post above wherein a man feels having female parts. that stirred my curiosity even more.
Old 24-11-2014, 08:01 AM
candelight

Do crystals work regardless of the number of layers blocking the chakra?

This is what I have done so far with my citrine and pink quartz.

I kept them in a glas of water for for some 12 hours , took them out from the glas, and then left them outside so they could get some Moon light.

I asked humbly for the crystals to help me and tried opening my heart to show them my sincerity of my request. Placing a humble and sincere intention.

After the cleansing and charging the crystals, I carried them in my pocket and even placed them on my sacral and solar plexus chakra.

I never felt anything.

My question is , do crystals only work after a certain number of layers have been released?