Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Master

Who do I ask what happens?

Hi all, how would I find out what happens when you die? We hear that friends, relations and acquaintances die so I am always wondering what happens when you die. I do not want to let my beliefs think that if you are bad you will go to hell and if you are good you will go to heaven. I do not think like that but it was an example. I want to know for myself. I want to know the truth. When I am in the astral who do I ask to find out? I am not interested to hear that it cannot be done. If I do not get any replies then I will know that no one knows how to find out.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Super Moderator
The best way to find out really would be for yourself as there are lots of things written about it, but there is nothing like personal experience, in anything.

I guess the best way for you to encounter that first-hand would be to attune to a loved one, relative or anyone else who had passed on, and see if you can meet up with them?

A point to consider though is this....some do not wish to return to the process of their 'dying'. They are happy the way they are now and don't wish to look back at those things. There might be exceptions, especially with a loved one if they could sense how important this knowledge is for you. But on the other hand, you might not get results about those details. It could all be very different for each individual, as well in some ways, so the general consensus could be that the only way to really completely know would be at the time it happens to you.... I don't know....but there is no harm in asking a loved one, and seeing what response you get.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, how would I find out what happens when you die? We hear that friends, relations and acquaintances die so I am always wondering what happens when you die. I do not want to let my beliefs think that if you are bad you will go to hell and if you are good you will go to heaven. I do not think like that but it was an example. I want to know for myself. I want to know the truth. When I am in the astral who do I ask to find out? I am not interested to hear that it cannot be done. If I do not get any replies then I will know that no one knows how to find out.
There is no sign in the astral shining neon lights saying "ask your questions here" nor is there a singular being in the astral that exists only to answer our menial questions. So that means your only option is to randomly ask random beings you run into during dreams and projections, whether or not they choose to answer your questions or give you an honest and truthful answer is unforeseeable. There is no guarantee that the beings you ask during your dreams or projections will know any better what happens when you die. Actually I have been asked by a being in one of my projections what happened when I died and I had to explain to them that I had not died yet. The astral is not solely some world filled with deceased Human-beings, there are living beings who simply live in the dimensions we experience through dreams and projections and haven't died themselves. Beings can and do live and die in the "astral" realms no differently than the physical dimension, the astral is not necessarily purely an "after-life" realm nor is every being there the spirit from a deceased body. Which means the only chance you have of ever getting any remote answers is to just ask anything and anyone you encounter but unfortunately that can also raise flags that you don't belong as beings who live in these realms don't necessarily go around asking beings what happens when they die, because they live there and know that a specific being hasn't died yet just as we know another Human we encounter hasn't died as well. Unfortunately astral projection does not guarantee answers to our often self-serving and menial questions, in fact it usually creates far more questions than it ever answers for most people. You would be better off reading books from mediums and channels and things of that nature, it would be far more productive and you would get much closer to information resembling an answer than you likely will in the astral. I'm not saying it's not possible just saying that reading books will likely be much more productive since it guarantees you information (whether that information is true or not) but asking questions in the astral never guarantees you anything nor does it guarantee you authentic and true responses and answers.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
In my own experience I got a very kindly response when asking about the mechanics of how a loved one 'passed over' and what happened to them.
The main sentence which struck me the most was this:
"Think of me more as I am now, than as I was then."
That seemed to mean a lot to them, as their departure from the physical plane was over and done as far as they were concerned. I got a sense that thinking of it wouldn't exactly harm them, but it was more selfless of me not to dwell on it, and let them go, in that respect.

However I was given telepathically, some impressions and descriptions, although not too many..... so that was extremely kind of them.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:31 AM
elisi

my mother was not a religious person as she didn't believe in the biblical god or go to any church. but she was very spiritual.

she was also one of the most down to earth people i've known.

but right before she died, she told me 'god' showed her where she was going. of course i asked what does god look like and she said god wasn't a person-god was just a word for love and light. beyond description.

and the place she was shown was a beautiful meadow surrounded by trees. tons of colorful wildflowers.

that's the only time i've heard of anyone describing their destination.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator
That is so beautiful, elisi.
You must feel relief for your mother, for her to have told you this she was shown, as it is lovely.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:14 AM
elisi

my mom was also psychic. she comes to me iin dreams and it's funny because i always see her walking down a forest path to me. she hugs me then walks back.

also a couple of days before she passed, she said while she was watching the cubs play (my 87 year old mom could name all the players and their stats)lol, a young man with black hair stood beside her and gently put his arm over her shoulders.

perhaps he was there to help transition her.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:20 AM
nyrak33333

Since every experience is different, and in the astral world you build your own matrix, I would say you decide where to go, and who to ask. It is said that the astral body weigh (I think about) 21 grams, and right after you die, the body became lighter. If you are astral traveling, I would think you already have proof.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:27 AM
CNC

I dont think the majority, if not all, of spirits you ask will know either... How did life begin? How does life end? Concentrate on NOW and not LATER if you ask me or you will waste a lot of time :) Was it Ben Franklin that said two things are certain, death and taxes? Where we go when we die is just not a comcern, until we die. If it was we would have figured it out by now :) Im crossing that bridge when I get to it, too much else to do now.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:30 AM
elisi

nyrak33333

along those lines, i sometimes think you end up where you 'think' you'll end up.

pagans, wiccans go to summerland.

christians go to the pearly gates.

norse go to vallhalla.

my ex goes to hell. hehe